Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: John Cleese: London doesn't feel like an English city anymore. Legitimate to prefer some cultures over others

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: John Cleese: London doesn't feel like an English city anymore. Legitimate to prefer some cultures over others

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Are you one of those types who dismisses the theory of evolution?
    What has evolution got to do with this? Unless they are saying Cheddar man wasn't a Homo sapien.
    Last edited by caratacus; June 29, 2019 at 03:16 PM.

Default Re: John Cleese: London doesn't feel like an English city anymore. Legitimate to prefer some cultures over others

Quote Originally Posted by caratacus View Post
    What has evolution got to do with this? Unless they are saying Cheddar man wasn't a Homo sapien.
    Not all Homo sapiens are white ffs. Genetic traits for whiteness are a recent aquisition, due largely to migration and natural selection. I thought that is self evident.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015...ved-white-skin
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

I mentioned the evidence from the bodies of actual Roman Londoners. It can't be ignored.
    For the record, I have no doubt that there were at least a few "Ethiopians" in Roman Britain. Mary Beard argued that the character in the cartoon was likely based on Quintus Lollius Urbicus who was a governor from North Africa. I doubt that. I assume (as Cyclops commented in the other thread) that the BBC was operating under the assumption that kids need to see characters with faces more like their own in order to feel included, which I think is a weird and counterproductive approach. Do white kids not like Disney films like Mulan because there aren't white faces? I don't think so.

Anyway, I was surprised I'd never heard of this linked study, so I didn't want to make any judgement prior to looking into it thoroughly. After looking into it, I can say that it can be safely ignored (in this context).

The authors of the study refer to one individual (MNL87 SK37) as having "black ancestry". The DNA report (PDF) gives no such indication of that being the case. This was a pretty low budget operation funded by donations. The most they could conclude is the following:

The results of the genetic biography are summarized in Table 15. High coverage mitochondrial genomes were obtained from all individuals and corresponded to four different haplotypes predominantly found in Western Eurasia. Hair and eye color prediction could be robustly estimated from two individuals, MNL88 SK37 and LOW88 SK695.5, while HR79 SK311 and LTU03 were limited by low coverage under the new stringent filtering we used. Genetic sex was estimated for all four individuals based on the detection of X and Y-specific genes.
    MNL88 SK37 most likely had dark brown or black hair and brown eyes. His mitochondrial DNA haplotype was V16, which is typically European, possibly Near Eastern or North African.

It's actually not clear what the authors are basing their conclusion on, they don't claim DNA, so I can only assume osteological analysis, but if that's the case, I find it pretty amusing:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Actually, this is literally all they say:

The damage to the grave meant that the human remains were limited to a highly fragmentary axial skeleton (skull, thorax, spine and pelvis) (fig. 5). Analysis estimated this individual to be a male (supported by the genetic results), aged over 45 years old, who had Black ancestry, while the HirisPlex analysis found that he had brown eyes and dark black/brown hair. His maternal haplotype was V16, which is evenly distributed across Europe and North Africa (c. 500 years ago), with the stable-isotope results showing that he had spent his childhood in the London region.69 The presence of people born in London with African ancestry is not an unusual or atypical result for Londinium, as a multidisciplinary study of a southern cemetery has found,70 nor for other urban centres in Britain, as with the female known as the ‘Ivory bangle Lady’ from Eboracum (York).71

In the same study, there was apparently a Roman who identified as female despite having a Y chromosome, probably due to XY gonadal dysgenesis. Why the BBC ignored trans Romans in their cartoon is beyond me. Does their cissexism know no bounds?
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

Not all Homo sapiens are white ffs. Genetic traits for whiteness are a recent aquisition, due largely to migration and natural selection. I thought that is self evident.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015...ved-white-skin
    I think that study can mislead that light skin is a comparatively late adaptation of human population through selection, when it is quite evident that any hairy animal has light skin, including our closet animal cousin the Chimpanzee.

The loss of this hair covering, to enable greater heat loss through sweating, would have necessitated pigmentation to protect skin from the sun, and therefore would be a trait that it would be easier to loose again should UV protection no longer be a factor over a few thousand years.

One of the oldest people in Africa are the San, who live today in the hot dry desert of the Kalahari. Yet they still look far lighter skinned than that stupid Cheddar man model which you are trying defend.If their ancestors had migrated into Europe during those early phases of migration, they certainly would not have retained this same skin tone.

I love how to claim that Europeans aren't white, Mongrel has to go deep into prehistory, thus rely on less and less accurate information. The irony of such argument is that civilization in Europe exists only with white people. Rofl.

civilisation has nothing to do with skin colour. It's determined by many factors, the Chinese where far more advanced, far earlier than the white cultures.

One of the things that made white culture so effective was the fact we are a bunch of murdering bastards. We got so good at killing each other we found it easier to dominate other cultures who hadn't advanced via warfare the way we did.

At one point white civilisation actualy stagnated and reverted, losing technologies and developments we once had during the Roman and Greek eras. Yet managed to flourish and expand due to sheer bloody aggression.

Any book of East Asian history can show you atrocities on par with anything whites have ever done. Mongols alone killed off 1/4 of the then world population, which is worse than WW2 in comparison (1/5).

Africa is hard to compare only because we don't have that much recorded history. Mesoamerican civilizations were as bloodthirsty as the Huns.

The only thing whites are distinguishable for is the fact that our elites decided that we are collectively and inherently guilty for everything, which is also very ironic. The average working class white didn't benefit from colonialism or even less WW2, as they were cannon fodder. Yet he's now required to aton for the sins. Those who likely benefited economically, are the ones also exacting the toll, so that they can enjoy both the economic element via inheritance and the moral superiority for pretending to care about making things even.

Ceterum censeo, the liberal elite must be destroyed.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 30, 2019 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    I love how to claim that Europeans aren't white, Mongrel has to go deep into prehistory, thus rely on less and less accurate information. The irony of such argument is that civilization in Europe exists only with white people. Rofl.
    I'm relying on science. If you have evidence that paleness is not a relatively recent mutation, let us have it. However if you are one of those white people lived with dinosaurs people on a flat Earth, don't bother.

The only thing whites are distinguishable for is the fact that our elites decided that we are collectively and inherently guilty for everything, which is also very ironic. The average working class white didn't benefit from colonialism or even less WW2, as they were cannon fodder. Yet he's now required to aton for the sins. Those who likely benefited economically, are the ones also exacting the toll, so that they can enjoy both the economic element via inheritance and the moral superiority for pretending to care about making things even.
    So why not spam the forum with comments about these elitists rather than be a conduit from the very same elite who suggest that black/brown people are responsible for [insert opportunist myth here]?

On your thread title 'legitimate to prefer some cultures over others' I'll call you out on that one, having obtained undeniable documentary proof of the exact opposite being the case. .Britain had a written, albeit secret policy of free movement for white people (British or not) and the removal of rights for black Britons (later Commonwealth citizens) continously since 1948.

I had my suspicions from a hazy recollection of the late 60s and early 80s but it is clear from the Government's own records that the British population were lied to about the issues arising from what was called 'coloured migration' from the start.

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/c...g%20population

I call on your thread title and it's premise.

Quote Originally Posted by caratacus View Post
    stuff
    That's an opinion. Whether you right to hold that opinion in light of the findings of qualified scientists or archeologists is debatable.
    Last edited by mongrel; June 30, 2019 at 05:00 PM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

You are calling ME out for something that John Cleese said?

That's not an improvement Mongrel. First you made an argument that couldn't pass a test of English dictionary, now you make one that doesn't pass the grammar one.
    And you want to talk about science? Rofl.

You are calling ME out for something that John Cleese said?

That's not an improvement Mongrel. First you made an argument that couldn't pass a test of English dictionary, now you make one that doesn't pass the grammar one.
    I am, because this is what you said in the OP and elsewhere.

As for ''some cultures'' are better, the case is pretty basic and I agree with Cleese, who, despite, being liberal himself, isn't new to clashing with the political correct orthodoxy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAK0KXEpF8U

Of course Cleese was quickly harassed by the usual progressive mob, which in theory is a proponent of ''diversity'', but in practice absolutely despises any kind of it, starting with viewpoint diversity.
    You agree with what Cleese said in its totality and you chose to use his falsehoods to add some of your own.

True patriots: liberal arguments for ethnically cleansing white people
    Your words or those of John Cleese?

Oh it's nothing. Just John Cleese exposing how your side is ethnically cleansing English people."]Oh it's nothing. Just John Cleese exposing how your side is ethnically cleansing English people.
    Your words or those of John Cleese? And which side? Labour, Tory or Liberal, they all signed up to the hostile policy against brown and black Britons, so there can be only one side, politically speaking.

Pansexual genderless colourless. Then everyone finally may be equal. The world liberals are trying to build.
    Your words or those of John Cleese? Anyone reading the papers I have posted, and have memory scans beyond that of a goldfish (May's Government was recently caught illegaly deporting Black Britons who were entitled to stay in the UK) would know that in respect of colour, every UK government since 1948 had policies explicitly aimed at deterring 'coloured' migration.

This is but one of many threads where you suggest that so-called liberals are deliberating importing non-whites tothe UK because of some imagined desire for diversity or foreign cultures.

The forum can refer to the papers I have posted and be able to confirm that much of ideological you have posted of late in respect of the UK are complete lies. The real, hostile Government policy on dealing with its black British citizens ( we aren't even considering black aliens)is there on record .
    Last edited by mongrel; July 01, 2019 at 12:11 AM.

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/c...g%20population

I call on your thread title and it's premise.
    "Error 404: Page not found"

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel144 View Post
    "Error 404: Page not found"
    Edit- link updated.

Have a bonus link to this paper too.

https://web.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/CR...yP%20No.11.pdf
    Last edited by mongrel; July 01, 2019 at 12:14 AM.

Race, immigration, etc aside. Has London suffered from decreases in immigration/tourism funds lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    Race, immigration, etc aside. Has London suffered from decreases in immigration/tourism funds lately?
    Buggered if I know and if it did would I care? What I can say is that Brexit may end one anomaly in our immigration system which was in place since the 1940s well before EU membership, that is absolutely unlimited rights to enter the UK from non-English speaking peoples from Europe, whilst English-speaking peoples from overseas, black and white, are subject to ridiculous levels of control, lately not just at the ports, but inland too.
    Last edited by mongrel; June 30, 2019 at 05:47 PM.

Praeses

Compare and contrast:

This garbled word salad is followed by this admonition:

sorry if this image offends

There's humour to be found everywhere, but its usually funniest if we start by laughing at ourselves. I think Cleese has forgotten this.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Cyclops you may be right about Cleese. He has not gone the full Morrisey, so perhaps there is hope.

Basil will need to face up the fact that his arguments are destroyed by some faceless clerks who kept the archive material proving that the UK decided upon implementing a anti -black migration policy , successive Governments maintained this for almost 70 years and continue to do so. Like most other Britons , I would not have known if it wasn't for Theresa May breaking the system which had hitherto hid Government intent from the general public (Churchill excepted).

Every time he spams on the tired issue of anti-white preference, all I have to do from now on is call bs and post the said documents.
    Last edited by mongrel; June 30, 2019 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Compare and contrast:

This garbled word salad is followed by this admonition:

sorry if this image offends

There's humour to be found everywhere, but its usually funniest if we start by laughing at ourselves. I think Cleese has forgotten this.
    Mongrel makes a retarded argument that claims that pre-history Europeans weren't white. I laugh because that implies that civilization in Europe starts with white people, not my claim, it's just his argument.

Mongrel then goes on to question John Cleese argument and demand I defend it.

Cyclops: OMGZ Basil owned cuz he didn't want to defend Mongrel's retarded argument nor Cleese's one.

Since you like memes and the liberals notoriously can't meme, here's what you just did:

Standard liberal argument, a strawman.

But hey, at least you still haven't beaten Mongrel's retarded claim that Roman Africa was black and thus that proves that typical Roman family in Britain was a cuckold couple that people on your side fantasize about: black man -white woman.

UAHUAHUAHUAHAUHAUHAUHAUAHUAHA .This thread is hilarious. You guys don't go a single page without proving that your side is the problem. You had Rifleman claiming that white people are, and I quote ''a bunch of murdering bastards'' (spoiler, that's actually racism, but you see how the moderation did nothing about it?''). Mongrel's countinous attempts to rewrite European history as black, which also includes the ethnic cleansing of North Africans, a variety of grammar and dictionary fails and finally your strawmen. Terrific.

I'm having a blast kicking each one of your arguments in the teeth so badly that I leave them in a pool of blood like they deserve. Your side's genocidal agenda must be utterly destroyed.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; July 01, 2019 at 04:27 AM.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

But hey, at least you still haven't beaten Mongrel's retarded claim that Roman Africa was black and thus that proves that typical Roman family in Britain was a cuckold couple that people on your side fantasize about: black man -white woman.
    Cuckold is not descriptor of bi-racial couple... you know that right? Its the husband of an adulterous wife.

people on your side fantasize about
    Umm OK 'you people' your the one ranting about liberal dehumanizing...

black man -white woman.
    OK that you had to bring it makes me wonder about whose fantasy we are talking about. Personally I generally wish for my friends, family and everybody really to have a happy healthy stable relationships (and if need be leave them like adults on the best terms) I could really care less about skin color.

Back the cartoon so what they dropped a black character in it. There are a few grains to base that on and say the Martyrdom of Theban Legion and how it was viewed in Medieval Europe.

http://ccdl.libraries.claremont.edu/...pdf/mapsto/pdf

http://amyvidor.com/2018/07/03/why-o...al-in-germany/
    Last edited by conon394; July 01, 2019 at 08:06 AM.

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Despite this thread going every which way, I've yet to see the part where mongrel's documents are addressed and either accepted or refuted. Perhaps I just missed that post; I admit I haven't been keeping track of this soup very well.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Cuckold is not descriptor of bi-racial couple... you know that right? Its the husband of an adulterous wife.

Umm OK 'you people' your the one ranting about liberal dehumanizing...

OK that you had to bring it makes me wonder about whose fantasy we are talking about. Personally I generally wish for my friends, family and everybody really to have a happy healthy stable relationships (and if need be leave them like adults on the best terms) I could really care less about skin color.

Back the cartoon so what they dropped a black character in it. There are a few grains to base that on and say the Martyrdom of Theban Legion and how it was viewed in Medieval Europe.

http://ccdl.libraries.claremont.edu/...pdf/mapsto/pdf

http://amyvidor.com/2018/07/03/why-o...al-in-germany/
    Perhaps some should learn porns are no accurate depiction of Reality.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day