Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DLC expansion Ideas

Default Re: DLC expansion Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Daruwind View Post
    Not sure what will be next DLC but we got today another DLC entry into SteamDB. So currently there are two unknown entries..
    https://steamdb.info/app/779340/dlc/
    One entry is the Blood Effects pack which releases next week.

The second entry can be anyways guess, but I do know that there are rumors that CA has announced a new game-mode for Three Kingdoms at a conference in China, but I haven't seen any western-based sources talking about it. There are videos online of the new trailer that announces the new game-mode at the end, but doesn't say anything about it. Either way, it will be very interesting.

Daruwind's Avatar Citizen

Yep, SteamDB already is showing one entry to be blood DLC.

About new game mode, i know about it, however we have no detail info about it. Definitely donīt think first person "dynasty warrior" is a thing.....technically game modes are like campaigns, multiplayer, battles/quest battles, custom battles AND laboratory mode from Wh2. However with 3K, CA often spoken about Records/Romance as modes.... So I would not be surprised at all to see very much the same campaign map with different starting date and different factions..setting.
    DMR: (R2) (Attila) (ToB) (Wh1/2) (3K) (Troy)

Quote Originally Posted by Daruwind View Post
    Yep, SteamDB already is showing one entry to be blood DLC.

About new game mode, i know about it, however we have no detail info about it. Definitely donīt think first person "dynasty warrior" is a thing.....technically game modes are like campaigns, multiplayer, battles/quest battles, custom battles AND laboratory mode from Wh2. However with 3K, CA often spoken about Records/Romance as modes.... So I would not be surprised at all to see very much the same campaign map with different starting date and different factions..setting.
    A different start date would be interesting, but I don't think it would be described as a whole new game-mode. It's also curious that they haven't announced this to their western audience, but I did find a few blurry clips of the trailer being presented in China. The trailer doesn't have any specific details per say, and the only reason that people are discussing rumors of it going into a "Dynasty Warrior"-sort of game is because it seems to be focused around Guan Yu charging an army by himself. Nevertheless, if CA, for some reason, DOES decide to go with the "Dynasty Warrior" route, it would be interesting to see how they integrate politics and strategy into the game. Perhaps it will be like Mount & Blade; who knows?

I don't seem to be able to edit my posts so apologies if I am spamming, but here is the trailer I'm talking about in reference to the new game mode; I forgot to include it in my previous post. It was debuted in Taipei quite some time ago, but people didn't start talking about it until very recently.

Daruwind's Avatar Citizen

Editing option is unlocked for user after ....10-15ish posts on the forum.

to post correctly youtube video...-> [***youtube]OQBoSPYr2jA[***/youtube] (only the video ID, not whole link...)

We have option to zoom into first person for a few games now. Shogun 2 add artillery and ship gunnery, R2 unit zoom....some kind of last stance of hero? DOTA? To tell truth, there is nothing special in that video that would point us to something special....Hero, units in formation.
    Last edited by Daruwind; June 20, 2019 at 10:24 PM.
    DMR: (R2) (Attila) (ToB) (Wh1/2) (3K) (Troy)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123