Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turns Per Year Mods (10TPY & 15TPY)

Default Re: Turns Per Year Mods (10TPY & 15TPY)

Always on the move Dresden
    Thank you so much.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    I will check it out when I get a chance, thanks!
    So, I notice.

10 Turns Per Year
    15 Turns Per Year

Both mods are now available on TWC Download.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Forgot to update the download links, should be done now. Thanks!

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

I'm having some issues with getting this mod to work (alongside 2 other mods):

From the reddit compilation page: https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/co...kshop_release/

- Events section: Guaranteed for Characters to Join on Events + NPC no longer dies to Events (Many options inside, pick only one, no more RNG)
    *File selected: characters_events_guranteed_historical_deaths_included.pack

Also am using Havie's: "Proper faction colors (Koei)"

I have the new beta_patch and am trying to use the "Movie Pack" version, where you unzip the contents and drop the PACK file into data folder.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; July 18, 2019 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Does it change character spawn turn?. Let's say Zhuge Liang event for Liu Bei. Also, works in current campaigns or should i start a campaign from scratch?.

Thanks for the mod!
    Last edited by Mudora; June 06, 2019 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Adding second question

Currently it doesnt change spawn/events so that is something I will have to look into further. It should in theory work in a save game but I would back it up just to be sure.

If anyone who currently uses the mod could tell me if it’s had any effect on game balance, I’d appreciate it. I’ve been considering installing it because the idea of taking 3 months to cross a river rubs me the wrong way, but the idea of an faction conquering China twice as fast or people declaring themselves the Emperor before 200AD rolls around is also pretty jarring.

Geniuswas's Avatar Civis

It literally doesn't change anything in regards to game balance, the pace of the game is still the same turn-wise. Gameplay speaking, yes the 'three kingdoms' late game stage will come around sooner in terms of actual years, but be roughly the same turns (and essentially playtime) as one would experience in vanilla. The only difference is that a host of legendary characters are still around instead of dying off. But yes, if you're a history avid person who wants to form the three kingdoms around 220AD then this mod will probably exacerbate the problem; around 200AD with this mod three power blocs already emerge. Using mods like increased prestige requirements help to prevent early kingdoms/emperorships.

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

Yea, I use this mainly to keep cool characters around for much longer--especially for geezer warlords like Liu Biao who also happens to have a cool geezer general in Huang Zhong.

I can also confirm that the mod works with saves.

I still have the baby Zheng Jiang with the 15 TPY i don't know if anyone else still have it

Are you using any other mods?

---

Updated post with Steam links

The mod doesn't do anything for me. (Tested both 15TPY and 10TPY. Using non-steam version of the mod, I've put the PACK file into the data folder). Is there a possible fix or a reason for that? I would really like for my generals to live longer.

Is there a way to make some historical figure age start higher like sun ren she is not even a adult yet and i finish the campaign there some character that start as baby that doesn't even fully grow before completing the emperor seat if you are efficient

For some reason it doesn't work for me as well.

I downloaded the non steam version and added the pack file in the data folder. How could I possibly have done that wrong?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Live2sculpt's Avatar Senator

Yep, several weeks later and it’s still not working when dropped into the data folder. Very sad.

l love btw. Dresden is very good mod format. There is no big issue no bug...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12