Thread: Anyone figured out how to mod Females chance on given birth?

Default Anyone figured out how to mod Females chance on given birth?

Its easy to figured out males but it seems to be impossible for females, several modders i spoke to also failed to find the value

even if i set male chance to 0, for example reason males still pops up, so females seems to be hard coded somewhere

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Anyone figured out how to mod Females chance on given birth?

You mean to increase it or decrease it? I've most commonly seen it modded via traits (like in DeI for rome 2).

This should still apply since it's TW Engine 3 still, but maybe they made a drastic (and weird) overhaul in three kingdoms of this.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Default Re: Anyone figured out how to mod Females chance on given birth?

Quote Originally Posted by z3n View Post
    You mean to increase it or decrease it? I've most commonly seen it modded via traits (like in DeI for rome 2).

This should still apply since it's TW Engine 3 still, but maybe they made a drastic (and weird) overhaul in three kingdoms of this.
    Speaking of that, has anyone found out where exactly are the characters' traits data in .save of T3K? In previous few TW titles the characters' data including traits are in CAMPAIGN_MODEL → WORLD → FACTION_ARRAY → specific faction → CHARACTER_ARRAY, but there's no CHARACTER_ARRAY in that category in T3K's .save, there is a FACTION_CHARACTER_MANAGER but I'm not sure what's that for, maybe those for hire?
    So far I've located part of characters' data including names, loyalty factors, level and skills in WORLD → CHARACTER_GENERATOR, and relationships in CHARACTER_RELATIONSHIPS, but I can't seem to find the traits, which is odd because I don't understand why not just put them in the same category with skills.