Thread: 55+ Mods Templates for Modders to use

Default 55+ Mods Templates for Modders to use

Here is the mod compilation of 75+ mods that are open source, feel free to use these to upload them/ maintain/ create your own version/ mods or just to get a idea on how things works with 3K. No permission needed

Though only the mods I listed are open source, mods made by other community members are not, please check which ones are listed carefully

https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/co...kshop_release/

You are free to use these on the things I mention above, these are completely open source, and will be good for anyone who wants to figure out how things work in 3K

Inside the link above each mod will have a header, which then will lead you to a google download link in one Click

I hope to see 3K getting better, if you read my posts history you would know why I'm doing this. I am also not making money off this just to be clear, as I was reported when I was just trying to help out the community

I look forward to see the community making 3K better when mod workshops are out

I will stop working on compilation/ coding, and will go back to being a casual gamer once workshops are out, by then full version of Steel Faith/ Radious would be out and there would be no need anymore, feel free to upload the existed ones on the list/ make your own mod/ version/ whatever you want to do with them, only wanted to give the community a head start, to make 3K into a better game with Mods. I want to see 3K to become a success, 3K is my love. My post history on Reddit is all about 3K you see and Cathay

Peace!
    Last edited by samuraixkan; June 01, 2019 at 08:40 PM.

Default Re: 55+ Mods Templates for Modders to use

thank you

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Good stuff! Thank you for sharing this! +rep
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

thanks + rep
    Last edited by FréreAne; June 01, 2019 at 12:39 PM.

Thank you.

thank you!