Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Tiger of Jiangdong! Sun Jian Let's Play!

Default Re: The Tiger of Jiangdong! Sun Jian Let's Play!

In part 15 of the THREE KINGDOMS Let's Play, Yuan Shu invades the Kingdom of Wu's western territories as they are almost undefended completely. The Duchy of Qi agrees to a non-aggression pact with the Duchy of Wu, however, after just one year, a massive alliance, the Alliance of the Darkening Moon, is formed and all previous parties declare war on Sun Jian again. In the far west, Sun Jian with a full army at his back begins to retake his territories from Liu Feng. Jian attacks Fengs garrisoned forces outside Wuling. Does he succeed in taking back the rice paddies and will he avenge the death of his sons? Almost to 900 subscribers! This let's play is going great! I would say thought that part 16 is a mid series finale... so be sure to check that out when it releases!

Check out my YouTube channel below for more Total War and RTS content!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpN...D0sUA4XWG9U_pw

In this episode, Sun Jian begins to take back the lands that were taken from him by all who opposed him. He is still bowing down to factions such as the Kingdoms of Wei and the Duchy of Qi, but their doom will come. Jian Shulan begins by taking back the fishing village Nanhai which was under the control of the Yellow Turban Rebellion. In the North, Ma Teng continues to be a nuisance to Sun Ce who is trying to bolter forces for the eventual invasion into the lands of the Duchy of Shu-han. Sun Ce is able to take back the city which was lost to Ma Teng, Runan, and use it as a staging ground for the coming campaigns. The Kingdom of Wei declares peace with the Duchy of Wu only through Sun Jian giving up two of his most Eastern Territories. Sun Jian is using the Littlefinger approach in this episode. He is giving in and making awful peace agreements only to buy himself time to build up his forces and economy leading up to the eventual war with t he Kingdom of Wei. I am still doing the THREE KINGDOMS giveaway for when I hit 1K subscribers! Just subscribe to be entered! Enjoy this episode!

In this episode, the Duchy of Wu truly begins to get back fear that other factions once knew of it. Just on the cusp of beginning multiple campaigns to the north and west. The legendary leader Sun Jian dies of old age at the age of 67. Sun Ce will now take over command of the Duchy of Wu and Sun Zhou, Sun Ce's son, is given command of the late Sun Jian's army. With a new leader at the helm of the Duchy of Wu, the armies of Wu can begin their conquest of the rest of China.

In the North, Sun Ce mops of the remaining forces of Ma Teng outside the city of Runan which ultimately leads to Ma Teng requesting a peace agreement as their forces in the region are broken down to almost nothing, In the west, with the support of Jian Shulan's army which has never lost a battle, Sun Zhou begins his invasion of the west by attacking the town of Zangke held my the Duchy of Shu-han. The powerhouse in the region, however, is Yu Minxiang who has never fought against the Duchy of Wu. If Minxiang's territories can be taken then the Duchy of Wu will solidly hold Western China. Don't forget about the THREE KINGDOMS giveaway when I hit 1K subscribers! Just subscribe to be entered and not to miss any of the awesome content!

In this episode, the Duchy of Wu has many gains and losses. Sun Ce reaches kingship as his empire grows large once again. Just as the Sun Ce's eastern armies begin to ravage and conquer Yu Minxiang, just to the north of where the campaign is taking place, the Duchy of Shu-Han launches an invasion into the center of Sun e's un defended territory there.

The invasion of Minxiang is slowed down as recourses must be diverted towards a new front. Outside the Yunnan Iron Mine, Yu Minxiang rallies their forces to attack Sun Zhi. Both sides are brutally damaged, however, in the end Sun Zhi is surrounded and forced to defend the iron mine from yet another Minxiang reinforcing army. Sun Ce himself must go and attempt to repel the Shu- Han invasion while his forces continue their invasion elsewhere. Be sure to check out this amazing episode!

In this fantastic episode, Sen Ce's empire has a run of some good and bad fortune as he is successful in certain areas around his kingdom but not in others. In the west, armies under Jian Shulan continue to slowly capture cities and towns under Yu Minxiang. In the east, an army under Deng Zhi mobilizes quickly to assist Sun Ce who intends to retake the lands taken in the previous season by the Duchy of Shu-Han. However, rather than wait for support, due to the fear the Duchy of Shu-Han may continue to attack other home cities. Sun Ce begins a counter-assault but is met with a number of full armies under the Duchy of Shu-Han.

He is constantly in battle and his troops are feeling the toll. Ultimately, a fait is decided for Sun Ce in this episode, and by the end, a stalemate is taking place between the Duchy of Wu and Shu-Han. Sun Ce can only hope that the armies in the west can quickly capture the territories under Yu Minxiang and then swing around to aid Sun Ce and stop the Shu-Han invasion.

In this very long Three Kingdoms episode, Sun Ce faces many defeats and loses many territories to the Duchy of Shu-Han and other factions. 20 episodes in and the mighty southern empire of Sun Jian begins to crumble. This may mark the end of the campaign for Three Kingdoms. Be sure to leave feedback and comments on impressions of video!

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

It looks like a bold move to start new wars when the Kingdom of Wu is losing territory and its economy is struggling. Hopefully the newly captured lands will enable the kingdom to turn the tide in their favour. Good update!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12