Thread: Modding soon.

Civis

Default Modding soon.

I'm not entirely sure of what will be manageable yet but as a big fan of KOEI's series I want to make quite a few adjustments to the officer roster. I'm curious if it will be possible to snatch models from one of the Dynasty warriors titles or if we would be better off just making new ones?
    I plan on adding anyone missing from the 700+ in rotk 13 depending on the limitations.
    And making some other "Legendary generals" That I haven't encountered in the game like Zhang He, Zhang Liao, Etc.
    I'm also going to change some of the starting locations to better reflect the ROTK ones as well as the factions starting Court officers.
    I also want to start the game in 184 when the yellow turban rebellion first begins. Thankfully because of the DLC I'll already have usable models for Zhang Jiao, Zhang Bao and Zhang Liang.
    This one is going to wait though as CA have announced Chapter packs instead of Culture packs. So it may happen on its own and I'd hate to do all the work just for it to drop as an official DLC.
    If anyone would like to be a part of it when I start let me know.
    Last edited by sickNsane; May 27, 2019 at 08:13 AM.

Default Re: Modding soon.

Zhang He and Zhang Liao are both in the game currently.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Thread moved from the Three Kingdoms General Discussion forum.

Quote Originally Posted by sickNsane View Post
    I'm not entirely sure of what will be manageable yet but as a big fan of KOEI's series I want to make quite a few adjustments to the officer roster. I'm curious if it will be possible to snatch models from one of the Dynasty warriors titles or if we would be better off just making new ones?
    If you snatch a model or two from another mod and that's only for personal use then it's acceptable, but you should always credit the original author.

However, if you do that and later want to release your mod then you must obtain mod permission from the original author, except for vanilla content of course.

If you want to make new ones then perhaps this tutorial could help. Although, I am not sure if that's what you're looking for.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...Finally-CA-yes!!)
    Last edited by Frunk; May 13, 2020 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.