Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: German Jews warned against wearing kippah in public.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: German Jews warned against wearing kippah in public.

And some very important german Intellectuals were jewish:

Heinrich Heine, Kurt Tucholsky, Karl Marx ...

But i guess the nationalistic AFD wouldn't talk about the last two.^^
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Quote Originally Posted by Clodia_Metelli View Post

But i guess the nationalistic AFD wouldn't talk about the last two.^^
    "Let us consider the actual, worldly Jew - not the Sabbath Jew, as Bauer does, but the everyday Jew. ... What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man - and turns them into commodities. The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange. The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general."
    Karl Marx, On the Jewish Question

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Army Cheese View Post
    One can praise Germany without despising the Israelites Jews
    Fixed that for you. (Are all Jews Israelites?)

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Army Cheese View Post
    The point wasn't the amount of philosophers and musicians, it was about the amount of iconic philosophers.
    No, the point is the word "instead".

Quoting,
    He was given a standing ovation as he began his address and was applauded when he targeted the memorial of 2,711 stone slabs, which opened in 2005 and commemorates the six million Jews of Europe murdered by the Nazi regime.

Germany..."a brutally defeated people" needed a "180-degree turn'' when remembering its past.Instead of teaching Germany's schoolchildren about the country's world-renowned philosophers, musicians and inventors, of which he suggested Germany had more than any other people, German history was being made "lousy and ridiculous"
    The teaching of the German History is no incompatible with teaching Nazi past to German Youth. That can be easily understood.
    ---

I missed this,

Quote Originally Posted by swabian View Post
    . You are shamelessly lying as you always have, when you were on your anti-semitic rants.
    A direct insult, I suppose.
    1- Have you read the TWC terms of service?
    2 - My..."Anti-semitic" rants? really?
    -----
    Let's hear what Jews think about your beloved nazistoid Party,

Gemeinsame Erklärung gegen die AfD Joint declaration against the AfD

AfD - not an alternative for Jews!

For some time, the AfD has tried to score points with their supposed allegiance to the State of Israel and their alleged concern for the safety of the Jewish community in Germany. There are now even moves towards establishing a working group for Jews in the AfD. Nothing about AfD policies should disconcert the Jewish community, according to the AfD party leader Alexander Gauland. The former AfD party leader, Frauke Petry, claimed that the AfD is the “Guarantor of Jewish life in Germany”. Seriously?

No, the AfD is not a party for Jews!
    If Jews had to rely on the AfD as a guarantor of Jewish survival in Germany, Jewish life here would have hit rock bottom. The AfD is a party that acts as a breeding ground for hatred towards Jews and the relativisation right through to the denial of the Shoah. The AfD is anti-democratic, misanthropic and largely radical right wing. A mere glimpse at events that took place in Chemnitz alone should suffice for us to see who the AfD really are. It was here where representatives of the AfD marched side by side with neo-Nazis, hooligans and Pegida followers. They were not afraid to take to the streets with people who did the Hitler salute. It was against this background of hate and nationalist thinking, that an attack was perpetrated on a Jewish restaurant in Chemnitz. The AfD, a party of “caring” citizens?

No, the AfD is not a party for democrats!

The AfD sows hatred and divides society. They stir up hatred against people and challenge our democracy on a daily basis. The AfD is becoming increasingly radical and has no qualms about rewriting history. Gauland refers to Hitler and the Nazis as “bird ” in the history of Germany, while at the same time being “proud of the achievements of German soldiers during two world wars”. Björn Höcke, the AfD parliamentary party leader in the State Parliament of Thuringia, calls for a 180-degree reversal of the politics of remembrance. He describes the Holocaust memorial in Berlin as a “Monument of shame”. In their election manifesto, the AfD advocates a ban on kosher slaughter and circumcision. Those who question these fundamental commandments in Judaism are denying Jews in Germany their right to live in this country. Is this meant to be the politics that should not be alarming for Jews?

No, the AfD is a danger to Jewish life in Germany!

The AfD openly agitates against Muslims and other minorities in Germany. In doing so, the AfD attempts to represent “the” Muslims as enemies of the western world or “the” Jews. Muslims are not the enemies of Jews! The enemies of all democrats in this country are extremists, regardless of whether they are from the right-wing extreme, left-wing extreme or radical Muslim ethos. The AfD will not instrumentalise us. At the same time, Wolfgang Gedeon blusters about how German courts are influenced by Zionism and are neither free nor independent. Jews are given “special treatment” before German courts. Is that kind of AfD electable?

No, the AfD is a racist and anti-Semitic party!

By no means does the AfD represent the interests of the Jewish community. A party that – besides hate and agitation – offers no viable solutions for the current challenges facing our society cannot be an alternative for anyone. No citizen in this country, who holds democracy in high esteem, can identify with this party. The party is a case for the security service, but definitely not for Jews in Germany. The signatory Jewish organisations and associations appeal to all democratic forces both within and outside the Jewish community, to join forces in openly and visibly combating any form of anti-democratic, anti-Semitic, racist and populist ideologies
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
    ... Ultra-Nationalism and its potential consequences (xenophobia, white supremacy) lie heavily in some German, French and other European souls.
    ..in Italy, for example,

Fascist symbols and rhetoric on rise in Italian EU vote | The Times of Israel ...
    Salvini, recognizing the power of Mussolini’s image, recently addressed a European election rally in the northern city of Forli from a balcony once used by the fascist dictator.
    And Mussolini’s name remains part of the political discourse, first with lawmaker Alessandra Mussolini, Benito Mussolini’s granddaughter who started out with a now defunct neo-fascist party, and now with his great-grandson, Caio Giulio Cesare Mussolini, who is running with the far-right Brothers of Italy party in the European elections.
    Italy’s fraught history came to the forefront again this week when a high school teacher was placed on two-week’s unpaid leave after her 14-year-old students completed a project that likened Salvini’s security decree cracking down on illegal immigration to Mussolini’s 1938 racial laws targeting Jews.
    Italy's War on the Roma - Jacobin
    ... he proposed a census of Italy’s Roma population such that the non-Italian Roma might be expelled from the country. As for the Italian ones: “Purtroppo te li devi tenere in Italia” — “Unfortunately you have to keep them in Italy.”
    Sane observers immediately denounced Salvini’s plan of action, warning that, besides not really being legal, an ethnicity-based population tally was reminiscent of a certain Benito Mussolini. Then again, maybe that was the point.
    European Jews watch on in fear as Italy targets Roma people - Europe

Last year, Salvini said, "We need a mass cleaning, street by street, neighborhood by neighborhood, piazza by piazza."

So, where are they supposed to go?
    Last edited by Ludicus; June 03, 2019 at 08:13 PM.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

Fixed that for you. (Are all Jews Israelites?)
    You kind of have it backwards. Whether talking about self-conception, the foundation myths, or the varying degrees of genetic and cultural heritage from the historical kingdoms, it makes no sense to recognize the diaspora's connection to Judah but not Israel. All Jewish communities have traditionally considered themselves Bnei Israel, but not all Bnei Israel (Samaritans for example) consider themselves to be Jews.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

Playing down the holocaust as minor thing in comparison to german philosophers, musicians and inventors, which "Germany had more than any other nation (="Herrenrasse")" is obviously racistic and antisemitic.
    Depends on context: Scandinavians, Anglo-Saxons and Austrians were all technically of Germanic origin, so his statement could be just factual. Also there is no evidence he played down holocaust, although in severity and sheer scale it is largely overshadowed by things that were done by Lenin, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot.

Citizen

Stormfront, the internet's oldest white supremacist, neonazi site is euphoric,
    Germany: AfD now second largest party - Stormfront

----
    Israeli envoy to Germany says he is shunning far-right AfD party | The ...

The Israeli ambassador to Germany said Sunday that he was avoiding any contact with the far-right Alternative for Germany party because its leaders have said things that are “highly insulting for Jews, for Israel and for the entire issue of the Holocaust
    Well said, Ambassador.
    --
    Edit:
    However, it is not a surprise that AfD is the most pro-Israel party in the German Parliament- and we know the reason.
    ----
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    there is no evidence he played down holocaust
    Even the Israel ambassador disagrees. AfD is the only party in Germany that focuses on Muslims' hatred for Jews, without playing it down.

although in severity and sheer scale it is largely overshadowed by things that were done by Lenin, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot
    Here we go again...The Uniqueness of the Holocaust – Holocaust Teacher Resource Center

When Joseph Stalin killed millions of his fellow citizens, he did not murder all of the individuals of any one group. Among his many targets were individual academics, aristocrats, party and military officials, peasants, Ukrainians, and Jews who resisted his efforts to modernize and revolutionize the Soviet Union. His assault on the kulaks was intended primarily to force them onto collective farms as part of the collectivization of agriculture rather than to kill them. Stalin wanted to industrialize the country in the shortest period of time and to force collectivization upon the peasants. If this meant that millions of people would die in the process, that was the price the nation had to pay. In the Chinese civil war, the numbers include military and civilian casualties, but there was no genocidal intent.

The Holocaust has become the event by which we measure all other atrocities. Why? Because for the first time in history we have an entire group – the Jews – where every man, woman, and child was intentionally singled out by a state for total destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by sumskilz View Post
    it makes no sense to recognize the diaspora's connection to Judah but not Israel
    The vast majority of Jews believe that the State of Israel should continue to exist - and I agree. In this sense, I'm not anti-Zionist. However, although many Jews identify with Zionism, there are still many different points of view. For example, Anthony Lowenstein, an Australian Jew journalist, author of "My Israel Question". Read the entire article, questions and answers. Antony Loewenstein - His Israel Question - Haaretz - Israel News ...
    Last edited by Ludicus; June 04, 2019 at 10:27 AM.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

The vast majority of Jews believe that the State of Israel should continue to exist - and I agree. In this sense, I'm not anti-Zionist. However, although many Jews identify with Zionism, there are still many different points of view. For example, Anthony Lowenstein, an Australian Jew journalist, author of "My Israel Question". Read the entire article, questions and answers. Antony Loewenstein - His Israel Question - Haaretz - Israel News ...
    You seem to be conflating two different terms here. Israeli is not the same as Israelite.
    An Israeli is a citizen of Israel, an Israelite is a descendant of Jacob, who's 2nd name is Israel, father of the 12 tribes.

Quote Originally Posted by sumskilz View Post
    That's just avoiding the question, but regarding the redirection, we aren't talking about the experiences of one guy.

Quoted now for the third time in the thread:

You're living in a world of make-believe if you think people from predominately Muslim countries aren't disproportionately antisemitic:

Source

Of course only a subset of people who have a negative opinion of Jews are going to act out on them, but it's not too much of a stretch to assume having a negative opinion of Jews is correlated with antisemitic actions. I don't imagine native German antisemites are as likely to be concentrated in specific neighborhoods, nor to live near where most Jews live.
    According to that Russia & Poland are the most anti-semitic. They are the 2 whitest christian countries in europe. They have the fewest % of immigrants in their population i think.
    Also on that list it appears Germany/France tends to hate religion in general.
    Lebanon is the only country with 90% favorable to both Christians & Muslims, quite interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    According to that Russia & Poland are the most anti-semitic. They are the 2 whitest christian countries in europe. They have the fewest % of immigrants in their population i think.
    Also on that list it appears Germany/France tends to hate religion in general.
    Lebanon is the only country with 90% favorable to both Christians & Muslims, quite interesting.
    Considering the sectarian violence between muslim and christian communities in Lebanon I find that little stat chart a bit suspect. Seems to cherry pick, if you are doing a chart about muslims and jews why not Iran, Saudi, Israel?

Heine was a homophobic bully.
    Dann kam der Streit mit Heinrich Heine, der ihn vorzeitig vergreisen lies. Der Jude Heine, homophob eingestellt, wie man heute weiß, bezeichnete Platen als "pfäffisch, heulerisch, weibisch. Ein Mann von Steiß, denn ein Mann von Kopf, ein Weib, ein lüsterner Freudenjunge". Zwar wehrte sich Platen massiv, doch von diesem Schlag wegen seiner Andersartigkeit hat er sich bis zu seinem Tode nicht mehr erholt.

Platen was an antisemite.

In seinem Lustspiel Der romantische Ödipus (1828) ließ er, als Anspielung auf Heines Freund Immermann, eine Figur namens Nimmermann auftreten und griff Heine unter Bezug auf dessen jüdische Herkunft an. Er bezeichnete ihn als „den herrlichen Petrark des Lauberhüttenfestes“ (Immermann hatte Heine in einer Rezension mit Petrarca verglichen), unterstellte ihm „Synagogenstolz“ und dichtete ihm, antisemitische Klischees bedienend, „Knoblauchsgeruch“ an.[2]

English Translation:

In his comedy "The Romantic Oedipus (1828)", he made a character named Nimmermann appear as an allusion to Heine's friend Immermann and attacked Heine with reference to his Jewish origin. He described him as "the marvelous Petrarch of the Lauberhüttenfest" (Immermann had Heine in a review compared with Petrarch), imputed him "synagogue pride" and wrote to him, using anti-Semitic clichés, "garlic smell" on.
    Heine had been baptized Protestant in 1825 to enter the civil service. He was just trying to get a professorship at Munich University when Platens comedy appeared. So he saw in the attacks an intrigue against his plans. Later he wrote to his friend Varnhagen von Ense: When the priests attacked me in Munich first and brought me back to the Jews, I laughed - I thought this was just stupidity. But as I smelled a system, when I saw the ridiculous haunted image suddenly become a menacing vampire, when I saw through the intent of Platen's Satyre, [...] I girded my loin and struck as sharply as possible, as quickly as possible. 3]
    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platen-Aff%C3%A4re

I can completely understand, that Heine's answer is a little robust.
    Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; June 05, 2019 at 09:13 AM.

Heine didn't have much dignity as it seems. It's total cringe that a man like him gets so much posotive attention nowadays, but I guess some people want to "make up for" past persecution of Jews by that.

Richard Wagner still gets much attention in Bavaria with his festival in Bayreuth, although he was a strong antisemite.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Antisemitism

Prior to 1850 there is no record of Wagner expressing any particular antisemitic sentiment.[9] However, as he struggled to develop his career he began to resent the success of Jewish composers such as Felix Mendelssohn and Giacomo Meyerbeer and blamed them for his lack of success, particularly after his stay in Paris in 1840–41 when he was impoverished and reduced to music copy-editing. Ironically, at the same time Wagner did have considerable contact with Meyerbeer, who loaned him money, and used his influence to arrange for the premiere of Rienzi, Wagner's first successful opera, in Dresden in 1842; Meyerbeer later expressed hurt and bewilderment over Wagner's written abuse of him, his works, and his faith. Wagner's first and most controversial essay on the subject was Das Judenthum in der Musik ('Jewishness in Music'), originally published under the pen-name K. Freigedank (K. Freethought) in 1850 in the Neue Zeitschrift für Musik. In a previous issue Theodor Uhlig had attacked the success in Paris of Meyerbeer's Le prophète, and Wagner's essay expanded this to an attack on supposed 'Jewishness' in all German art. The essay purported to explain popular dislike of Jewish composers, in particular, Mendelssohn and Meyerbeer, who is not mentioned by name but is clearly a target. Wagner wrote that the German people were repelled by Jews due to their 'alien' appearance and behaviour: 'with all our speaking and writing in favour of the Jews' emancipation, we always felt instinctively repelled by any actual, operative contact with them.' He argued that Jewish musicians were only capable of producing music that was shallow and artificial because they had no connection to the genuine spirit of the German people.
    In the conclusion to the essay, he wrote of the Jews that 'only one thing can redeem you from the burden of your curse: the redemption of Ahasuerus — going under!' Although this has been taken by some commentators to mean actual physical annihilation, in the context of the essay it seems to refer only to the eradication of Jewish separateness and traditions. Wagner advises Jews to follow the example of Ludwig Börne by abandoning Judaism. In this way Jews will take part in 'this regenerative work of deliverance through self-annulment; then are we one and un-dissevered!'[10] Wagner was, therefore, calling for the assimilation of Jews into mainstream German culture and society - although there can be little doubt, from the words he uses in the essay, that this call was prompted at least as much by anti-semitism as by a desire for social amelioration. (In the very first publication, the word here translated as 'self-annulment' was represented by the phrase 'self-annihilating, bloody struggle').[11]
    The initial publication of the article attracted little attention, but Wagner wrote a self-justifying letter about it to Franz Liszt in 1851, claiming that his "long-suppressed resentment against this Jewish business" was "as necessary to me as gall is to the blood".[12] Wagner republished the pamphlet under his own name in 1869, with an extended introduction, leading to several public protests at the first performances of Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg. Wagner repeated similar views in later articles, such as "What is German?" (1878, but based on a draft written in the 1860s), and Cosima Wagner's diaries often recorded his comments about "Jews". Although many have argued that his aim was to promote the integration of Jews into society by suppressing their Jewishness, others have interpreted the final words of the 1850 pamphlet (suggesting the solution of an Untergang for the Jews, an ambiguous word, literally 'decline' or 'downfall' but which can also mean 'sinking' or 'going to a doom'[13]) as meaning that Wagner wished the Jewish people to be destroyed.[14]
    Some biographers, such as Theodor Adorno and Robert Gutman[15] have advanced the claim that Wagner's opposition to Jews was not limited to his articles, and that the operas contained such messages. In particular the characters of Mime in the Ring, Klingsor in Parsifal and Sixtus Beckmesser in Die Meistersinger are supposedly Jewish stereotypes, although none of them is identified as Jewish in the libretto. Such claims are disputed. Wagner, over the course of his life, produced a huge amount of written material analyzing every aspect of himself, including his operas and his views on Jews (as well as many other topics); these purportedly 'Jewish' characterizations are never mentioned, nor are there any such references in Cosima Wagner's copious diaries.[16]
    Despite his published views on Jewishness, Wagner maintained Jewish friends and colleagues throughout his life. One of the most notable of these was Hermann Levi, a practising Jew and son of a Rabbi, whose talent was freely acknowledged by Wagner. Levi's position as Kapellmeister at Munich meant that he was to conduct the premiere of Parsifal, Wagner's last opera. Wagner initially objected to this and was quoted as saying that Levi should be baptized before conducting Parsifal. Levi, however, held Wagner in adulation, and was asked to be a pallbearer at the composer's funeral.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagner...s#Antisemitism

At least Heine was a staunch democrat.
    Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; June 05, 2019 at 10:07 AM.

Heine was one of many poets (seriously what's so great about his work?) and Wagner was a giant. An unlikable prick for sure, but in reality people are more willing to forgive, if someone reach such heights.

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    Considering the sectarian violence between muslim and christian communities in Lebanon I find that little stat chart a bit suspect.
    I'm also unsure what to believe in this case. Could be total BS.

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    Considering the sectarian violence between muslim and christian communities in Lebanon I find that little stat chart a bit suspect.
    It's surprising. Although Kataeb and Lebanese Forces, the two main Christian militias during the civil war, are now parties aligned with Future Movement which is predominately Sunni Muslim, and the Christian Free Patriotic Movement is somewhat aligned with Hezbollah.

Also according to Pew Research, they don't all see things the same (except disliking Jews):

Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

Even the Israel ambassador disagrees. AfD is the only party in Germany that focuses on Muslims' hatred for Jews, without playing it down.
    And what Israeli ambassador thinks doesn't matter, that doesn't constitute proof for your claim about AfD.

Seems like article is a vague attempt at apologism for crimes against humanity that were committed by Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin, etc. Not to mention that this was hardly the first time a state would attempt to eradicate a group of people based on common background trait, which is something that can be observed throughout history. Even in context of XX century, it is overshadowed by what was done by Lenin and Stalin already, and then Mao and Pol Pot right after.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by nhytgbvfeco2 View Post
    You seem to be conflating two different terms here. Israeli is not the same as Israelite.
    An Israeli is a citizen of Israel, an Israelite is a descendant of Jacob, who's 2nd name is Israel, father of the 12 tribes.
    Yes. I meant to say Israeli(s).

---
    what Israeli ambassador thinks doesn't matter,
    Of course it matters. It matters what Jews think. The Israeli ambassador, the World Jewish Congress President Ronald S. Lauder and the German Jewish organisations and associations - Gemeinsame Erklärung gegen die AfD

Seems like article is a vague attempt at apologism for crimes against humanity that were committed by Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin, etc.
    Really? are you calling Jews apologists for crimes against humanity? What Makes the Holocaust Unique? - Jewish Virtual Library

• The "Final Solution" was designed to exterminate every single Jewish man, woman and child. The only Jews who would have conceivably survived had Hitler been victorious were those who somehow escaped discovery by the Nazis.
    • Jewish birth (actually mere evidence of "Jewish blood") was sufficient to warrant the punishment of death. Fackenheim notes that this feature distinguished Jews from Poles and Russians who were killed because there were too many of them, and from "Aryans" who were not singled out unless they chose to single themselves out. With the possible exception of Gypsies, he adds, Jews were the only people killed for the "crime" of existing.
    • The extermination of the Jews had no political or economic justification. It was not a means to any end; it was an end in itself. The killing of Jews was not considered just a part of the war effort, but equal to it; thus, resources that could have been used in the war were diverted instead to the program of extermination.
    • The people who carried out the "Final Solution" were primarily average citizens. Fackenheim calls them "ordinary job holders with an extraordinary job." They were not perverts or sadists. "The tone-setters," he says, "were ordinary idealists, except that their ideals were torture and murder." Someone else once wrote that Germany was the model of civilized society. What was perverse, then, was that the Germans could work all day in the concentration camps and then go home and read Schiller and Goethe while listening to Beethoven.

Other examples of mass murder exist in human history, such as the atrocities committed by Pol Pot in Cambodia and the Turkish annihilation of the Armenians. But none of those other catastrophes, Fackenheim argues, contain more than one of the characteristics described above.

Jews do not need to compete in a morbid contest as to who has suffered the most in history. It is important, however, to explain why the Holocaust is a unique part of human history
    ...which nobody can deny.
    ---
    It's always the same old story.The Far-right trivializes Holocaust, openly or secretly hates the Jews and Muslims, and loves the Jewish state.
    In fact, as I have already said, repeatedly, Loathed by Jews, Germany's far-right AfD loves the Jewish state | The Times Of Israel

Most German Jews repudiate the AfD as anti-Semitic, pointing to its anti-immigration and anti-Muslim platform and arguing that whoever targets Muslims and other minorities will sooner or later seek to harm the Jews’ religious freedoms.
    “It is abhorrent that the AfD party, a disgraceful reactionary movement which recalls the worst of Germany’s past and should be outlawed, now has the ability within the German parliament to promote its vile platform,” said World Jewish Congress president Ron Lauder.

"This result is a nightmare come true,” declared Charlotte Knobloch, chairwoman of Munich’s Jewish community and former president of Central Council of Jews in Germany.

“With the AfD, exclusion, inwardness, aggression, contempt for humanity, conspiracy theories, volkisch nationalism, neo-Nazism, violating the constitution, Holocaust denial, anti-Semitism, racism, anti-religiousness, hostility toward the media and Europe, revisionism and historical relativism move into the Bundestag and its national and international bodies,”
    --
    A Monument of Shame, he says,AfD politician says Germany should stop atoning for Nazi crimes ...
    We Germans are the only people in the world that have planted a monument of shame in the heart of their capital.
    --
    Madonna's new Album Madame X was born in Lisbon. She lives here and sings in Portuguese,
    "..."I will be poor if the poor are humiliated. I'll be a child if the children are exploited "I'll be Islam if Islam is hated". "I'll be Israel if they're incarcerated"

That's something the racist far right will never understand.
    Last edited by Ludicus; June 06, 2019 at 05:49 PM.
    Charles Péguy

Thomas Piketty

Citizen

Delete
    Charles Péguy

Thomas Piketty

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

Of course it matters. It matters what Jews think.
    But not what the Jew that is a member of the AfD thinks?