Thread: Army/Unit sizes

Default Army/Unit sizes

Could anyone tell me how I increase unit sizes and the number of units/generals per army?

I've seen some massive battles on youtube. Or are they only for custom battles and not the campaign?

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    Patrician Citizen

The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Default Re: Army/Unit sizes

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus View Post
    Could anyone tell me how I increase unit sizes and the number of units/generals per army?

I've seen some massive battles on youtube. Or are they only for custom battles and not the campaign?
    I think if you go to options go to unit sizes at the bottom, you can change, large/ultra/extreme and I think bigger armies are fielded during campaign battles?

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

If you put unit sizes (in the Graphics settings) on Extreme, it'll have infantry units be 240 and cavalry units be 60. That'll make the average Records full stack about 3500 troops.

Each stack is limited to three generals leading 6 units each. With reinforcements, you can have 6 generals, so about 7000 men per side in Records mode.
    My Three Kingdoms Military History Blog / Military Map Project - https://zirroxas.tumblr.com/
    Ask me a question!

Sorry guys, I wasn't clear enough. I was wondering if we could mod the unit sizes to beyond 240 and the army size to 40 units as in RTW with ESF. I tried ESF with 3k but it was completely different unless I'm doing something wrong.

The mod tools to change unit size etc are not released yet. Understandable because outherwise poeple would have game crashes ( by their own modding) and overwelm the tech support. So wait a bit untill they release the kit and u will see probably a mod unistX2 very fast.
    Last edited by ElSypatiko; May 27, 2019 at 01:22 PM.

Miles

in the database.pack look for land_units_templates_tables, can adjust it there. If you set it to one 120 (for cavalry for example), on extreme ingame it will give them 210 units.