Thread: How do I get my coalition partner to accept a new invite?

Default How do I get my coalition partner to accept a new invite?

It seems they will never accept anyone new. Any tips on how to get them to accept or is this a bug? I have tried bribing and making the two like each other more with cao cao, but no go. Cheers.

Default Re: How do I get my coalition partner to accept a new invite?

The AI's perception of the strategic situation changes a lot. Getting them to like each other helps, but there's not a lot else you can do except keep an eye on it. The AI will go through phases where it wants nothing else but new members and then clam up later and refuse everyone for a while.
    My Three Kingdoms Military History Blog / Military Map Project - https://zirroxas.tumblr.com/
    Ask me a question!

PumpkinBread's Avatar Miles

I have found that existing members become more open to new members over the course of time. Example: Playing as Liu Bei, started a coalition with Liu Biao, I kept asking to get Sun Jian to join, Sun Jian was more than excited with the prospect, but Liu Biao was always like helllll no, but that ## diminished a little more every turn until Sun Jian himself asked on his turn to join and Liu Biao welcomed him. This was like within the course of 10-15 turns.

Civis

The other characters relationships with eachother, Strategic opinions and current goal determines it. You cant really change how they feel about another faction. But if they become friendly yout chances increase. Also. The more members you add the more votes that determine adding anyone else. If someone doesn't like them it probably wont happen.
    Last edited by sickNsane; May 27, 2019 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sickNsane View Post
    The other characters relationships with eachother, Strategic opinions and current goal determines it. You cant really change how they feel about another faction. But if they become friendly yout chances increase. Also. The more members you add the more votes that determine adding anyone else. If someone doesn't like them it probably wont happen.
    that makes sense. I will try it with cow cow