Thread: Change Musket sounds?

Default Change Musket sounds?

Hi,
    I'd like to know if it is possible to use a mod (Radious WeaponFX) to change Musket sounds, I've tried dropping it in the Nap data folder, writing the line in the user script and disabling USM and XFSM in t'he launcher, but it doesn't work. I read around here that it could be done, but how? I've also read that any sound mod placed on top of user script should work. I'd appreciate some help!

Default Re: Change Musket sounds?

yeah i wanted to test lme mod just with vanilla sound by deleting xfsm and usm but it doesn't work,i don't know why...

I figured it out.

Download Radious WeaponFX. Drop the pack file in your Nap data folder. Then open Pack File Manager. Look for the WeaponFX pack, extract it, save it as a MOD pack (it was in patch format) with another name, in your desktop or any folder you want. That new pack that you saved, drop it in your Nap data folder. Delete the original WeaponFX from your data folder.

Uncheck USM and XFSM in launcher. Start game, any campaign. Quit game. Manually edit script user and add : mod whatevernameyouchose. pack; this line on top of user script.

That worked for me.

Thank you very much ! It works !