Thread: TATW is realistic Heroes 3 ?

Bladvak's Avatar Senator

Icon3 TATW is realistic Heroes 3 ?

For some reason I had the impression I knew TATW even before I was exposed to it.

And this morning, it struck me. It's an upgraded, or a realistic version of Heroes 3.

If you think about it:
    Castle is Gondor
    Silvan Elves, Lothlorien and Fangorn are Rampart
    High Elves have a penchant of Tower to them
    Rhun is Stronghold
    Harad is Fortress
    Isengard is Inferno
    Angmar/ Dol Guldur is Necropolis
    Mordor is Dungeon

Or maybe it's the other way around. Heroes 3 is just a simplistic copycat for the Tolkien universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yomamashouse View Post
    I have one complaint - this mod is so engrossing that I have lost the ability to enjoy any other mods. I tried others and they never matched up to EB.

I think Foot needs to put a warning saying "You may wish to play other mods before playing this mod, as EB will destroy your ability to find other mods exciting and fulfilling".

Milo Forsyth, Transfiguration Professor at Hogwarts, Beyond Potter http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1772

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: TATW is realistic Heroes 3 ?

Haha, well I don't sign up for the thesis, but if there would to be a game to model on, HoMM 3 is a magnificent choice

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory