Thread: Is it no longer possible to select multiple unit types at once in battle ?

Default Is it no longer possible to select multiple unit types at once in battle ?

Surely someone is having a laugh if they chose to omit the option to select multiple unit types at once? (ctrl-I to select all infantry, ctrl-M for missiles, etc.) So unless I'm missing some new fangled replacement, I now have to select every single unit, or clumsily shift and click to highlight more than one unit at a time. It's a real pain when you want to group all your archers, cav or infantry in a hurry, or stop all missile units firing on your own men.

Default Re: Is it no longer possible to select multiple unit types at once in battle ?

Yeah that got me as well, it is in the game but they've change it to:

F5->Infantry
    F6->Missile
    F7->Cav
    F8->Artillery

You can change it under the controls option of the main menu, although I never tried changing it back to Ctrl-I and so on.

Default Re: Is it no longer possible to select multiple unit types at once in battle ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fest View Post
    Yeah that got me as well, it is in the game but they've change it to:

F5->Infantry
    F6->Missile
    F7->Cav
    F8->Artillery

You can change it under the controls option of the main menu, although I never tried changing it back to Ctrl-I and so on.
    Ah, ok thanks

I guess that's the new fangled replacement I mentioned! :-D