Thread: Multiplayer campaign modes

Default Multiplayer campaign modes

Has anyone figured out how to select the victory conditions for a multiplayer campaign? If you hover over 'Start Campaign', it lists the conditions for 'Standard', 'Co-operative' and 'Head to Head' - but I can't figure out how to select one. (I think it's just defaulting to loading 'Standard')

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    Patrician Citizen

The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Default Re: Multiplayer campaign modes

I've not played multiplayer yet, let me check it out and come back to you, unless someone answers before me.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    Patrician Citizen

The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Hmmmm, I havent figured it out yet as unfortunately I cant get on any servers, if I host a game I get those options but no opponent, because of server problem, but I assume you have to start a campaign? before those conditions are given? or its just a tooltip to tell you what conditions you need to meet to win?
    Sorry if it isnt the right answer, I'm stumped.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

Thanks for looking - we managed to launch (we were playing over LAN) but there didn't seem to be anywhere after the "Start Campaign" to change anything... I was expecting it to do something more like Shogun2 for co-operative mode where you start allied without having to find each other - but it might just be you have to sort that out for yourselves, and the descriptions of the modes are just tool-tips

So there is only standard campaign now, which isn't tied to co-op or head to head. You're free to either ally with each other or fight each other depending on your mood.
    My Three Kingdoms Military History Blog / Military Map Project - https://zirroxas.tumblr.com/
    Ask me a question!