Thread: Small & Medium Award for Modders - Medals Competition - COMMENTARY

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Small & Medium Award for Modders - Medals Competition - COMMENTARY

Use this thread for questions, comments, suggestions and what's not about the Small & Medium Award for Modders - Medals Competition.

Remember that the other thread is for submissions exclusively, so keep the discussion here, thanks!
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Small & Medium Award for Modders - Medals Competition - COMMENTARY

Why not take in use the Thor's hammer and the Gears from the previous competition as GED suggested?

Blog Entries

Maybe because we want to stimulate people to produce content?

I'm not going to ignore any opportunity to do so, for instance a great artist like you could be producing something interesting, don't you think? However, any model/medal that was produced in the past 16 years and not used is always available, potentially we have award models for the next 100 awards or so, so I don't think that that's the actual point here. In any case, if those who have submitted the gears and the other models want to tweak them and present them again, they are free to do so; as for me, I would be asking their permission in any case before using their models for anything different from what they have submitted them for.

However, next time I'll see someone complaining because of lack of activity and inputs at TWC, I'll link them to this thread
    Last edited by Flinn; May 24, 2019 at 07:07 AM. Reason: text tweak
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

cedric37's Avatar Why Not ?!
    Patrician Citizen

Sorry guys, schedule is too short for me
    I won't have enough free time to produce such content before 7th June.
    Maybe if we had an extra week ?
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Same here, but I'd need an extra month
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Blog Entries

it is certain that if I don't get at the least 2 submissions within the deadline I will extend it for at the least 2 weeks more

so, nothing is lost.. just try to submit your stuff as soon as possible

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

I would like to add to the request for more time, holiday weekend here was actually a week off.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Blog Entries

well we got 2 submissions already and there is still 9 days to go, hopefully we will get a couple more

Blog Entries

so still 4 days to go, anyone is planning to submit other models?

We have two submissions so we could possibly move on on the 7th, but if anyone wants to submit something and needs few days more, please let me know and I will extend the submission period of 1 week

Blog Entries

Competition is now closed! Congrats to FiveStarz for winning in both Categories!

Blog Entries

Congratz to the winner and many thanks to all competitors
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Both poll results are closed, need to open them up so we can see the results!

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Blog Entries

Can you see the results now?

Wow, I actually did it! Thank you guys! Thanks for this designing opportunity and cheers to the other 2 participants for putting up a good competition