Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: PFM 5.2 - Three Kingdoms Support

Civis

Default Re: PFM 5.2 - Three Kingdoms Support

I haven't really been a part 0f the modding community since shogun 2. (Quillbeatssword) on steam. I'm super excited to get started. Thank you.

Anyone maybe found where to disable/edit one of the most crap/illogical stuff - Walls destroying themselves each turn when city is besieged? [walls losing HP each turn]
    AI is without any siege stuff, is only with Bows, Swords, Spears, but still each turn they MAGICALLY destroying parts of walls [decrease walls HP].
    Help please.
    Last edited by legoras; May 27, 2019 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Yep thats what i modded to make my Cao Cao boost & Zheng Jiang boost mods. Problem i have is that if i do that for Yellow Turban factions it'll boost all 3 of the yellow turban factions since they appear to share the same rank thing.
    That's why I put them as exceptions ;X since they have
    3k_ytr_faction_trait_he_yi
    3k_ytr_faction_trait_huang_shao
    3k_ytr_faction_trait_gong_du
    for use
    still thinking of a way for zhang yan and lui biao though, since I think they're bundled under han empire stuff.

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

how are you loading the mods? im making adjustments but they arent showing in-game

Quote Originally Posted by Genreless View Post
    PFM 5.2.0 is out now. It implements support for Total War: Three Kingdoms into Pack File Manager. Thanks to the community members that provided the information necessary to implement the support.
    First of all again huge thanks for your massive support and improvements for the important PFM! +rep

Also huge thanks to all schema contributors so far for their big work and efforts to integrate the database table schemas!

Quote Originally Posted by The Roman Republic View Post
    how are you loading the mods? im making adjustments but they arent showing in-game
    Please try these steps for loading manually installed mods:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

1. Copy the Mod file ***.pack to this location:

C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Total War Three Kingdoms\data

2. Create the file user.script.txt in this location or edit the existing one:

C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\ThreeKingdoms\scripts

3. Add your installed mods line-by-line to this script file. For example:

mod Mod1.pack;
    mod Mod2.pack;
    mod Mod3.pack;

In this case, if equal named database tables exist in these three mods, then Mod1.pack overwrites these equal named database tables from Mod2.pack and Mod3.pack

4. Start Three Kingdoms

Civis

Thank you very much for your hard work.

May I also have access to "battlefield_buildings_tables", please?

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    Moderator Emeritus

Thread stuck!
    First of all again huge thanks for your massive support and improvements for the important PFM! +rep

Also huge thanks to all schema contributors so far for their big work and efforts to integrate the database table schemas!
    +1

I really appreciate it!
    Last edited by z3n; May 27, 2019 at 07:48 PM.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

LestaT's Avatar Artifex

I could not find where to increase unit numbers. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by LestaT View Post
    I could not find where to increase unit numbers. 樂

land_units_templates_tables

LestaT's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by illuminazn View Post

land_units_templates_tables
    Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzaks View Post
    That's why I put them as exceptions ;X since they have
    3k_ytr_faction_trait_he_yi
    3k_ytr_faction_trait_huang_shao
    3k_ytr_faction_trait_gong_du
    for use
    still thinking of a way for zhang yan and lui biao though, since I think they're bundled under han empire stuff.
    Nice, i'll try modding them next, preferebly the one that gets 'He Man' as a general. Had no idea the lore of He Man cartoon goes back that far in history lol.
    I recently tried looking for tables to reduce the amount of clutter on the campaign map to reduce the campaign map lag & stutter but have had no luck.

I'm wondering now if the values needed to change how many units are allowed in a retinue is stored in the games pack files now since I can not find it in EditSF.

Has anyone found anything regarding Retinue limits in the DB files?

Schema 131 is out now. A full list of changed table schemas can be found in the schema update thread.

Anyone know how to make double garrison unit in 3k, they are quite different to mod compare to previous game

I'd love to dig into the character_relationship tables, if anyone that knows how to decode them is taking requests.

The character_relationship_effects and character_relationships tables sound the most promising, but I'm just guessing/experimenting.

Retinue_template_slots seemed to have a column that was for troops slots (the values were all 0-6 anyway) but changing them to a higher number didn't seem to have any effect when I started a new game, so not sure. Maybe the other retinue_ tables would be the key to changing number of units able to be assigned to a general and/or garrison?

I see radious did it (garrison mod) but the table he currently use is not readable by current pfm

Quote Originally Posted by bensully View Post
    I'd love to dig into the character_relationship tables, if anyone that knows how to decode them is taking requests.

The character_relationship_effects and character_relationships tables sound the most promising, but I'm just guessing/experimenting.

Retinue_template_slots seemed to have a column that was for troops slots (the values were all 0-6 anyway) but changing them to a higher number didn't seem to have any effect when I started a new game, so not sure. Maybe the other retinue_ tables would be the key to changing number of units able to be assigned to a general and/or garrison?
    I haven't finished decoding the retinue tables but a brief glance didn't show any way of altering the default max units per retinue in them. I don't know if you could use those tables to make a retinue with greater than max units but I don't think you would be able to manually recruit more units to them until the retinue fell below the max unit count again if it was possible.

Got a strange error while trying to run PFM 5.2.0:"System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'ObjectListView, Version=2.3.0.34060, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The System cannot find the file specified. File name: ' 'ObjectListView, Version=2.3.0.34060, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' at PackFileManager.AtlasFileEditorControl..ctor() [........ and onward from there]"

Very confused by this error and have no clue how to diagnose. PFM 5.0 and earlier run just fine but aren't very helpful in reading Three Kingdoms since they don't know to look at the updated schema.

Any ideas?

It would help if you could send the full error text and what version of Windows you are running. The first difference I think of between PFM 5.0 and newer is the autoupdater technically now requires .NET 4.5. You might want to try going to Microsoft's website and manually downloading the newest version of the .NET framework. If that doesn't work, I believe that you can tell PFM 5.0 that Three Kingdoms is your Warhammer 2 installation and it should mostly work (I think) though the schema updates still won't download automatically since the auto-updater no longer works on PFM 5.0 and earlier.

Schema 132 is out now. A full list of changed table schemas can be found in the schema update thread.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast