Thread: Angry 3K hater on Steam

Default Angry 3K hater on Steam

https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/co...ople_on_steam/

some ppl really hate 3k so much, so sad

Daruwind's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Angry 3K hater on Steam

Why is this in general discussion? Haters gonna hate...
    DMR: (R2) (Attila) (ToB) (Wh1/2) (3K) (Troy)

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Daruwind View Post
    Because there's no specific category for such posts

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

He's perfectly free to have that opinion and try to convince others, but telling people to leave a bad review pretty much just because for his own opinions? He's free to piss off.

That said, there really isn't any other place on steam to put that, Daruwind. Maybe he could put it in a review, I guess?... not really applicable at the moment.

Atleast they can play already , i have to wait for June end to get my salary

Well we still have sub-forum (3K) under upcoming games...but I mostly donīt see what is here to discuss. For each game we will find more a less some lunatics or diehard opposers. :-) Like there is so far not even any kind of "possible" drama...like only women generals or ..i donīt know...anything,something.. Pre-order seems decent. No other paid day1 DLC like surely there are generic places/factions to be filled in later but nothing like empty open space. Okay except maybe Korea as it seems little really strange that on campaign map you are seeing almost province structure but if it means anything...Grace confirmed no red shell here this time..

Like I bet we will find similar people with argument for Med3, Wh3, any TW....there is not even movement for review bombing or anything. If the topic is "look,one angry 3k hater"...

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Well we still have sub-forum (3K) under upcoming games...but I mostly donīt see what is here to discuss. For each game we will find more a less some lunatics or diehard opposers. :-) Like there is so far not even any kind of "possible" drama...like only women generals or ..i donīt know...anything,something.. Pre-order seems decent. No other paid day1 DLC like surely there are generic places/factions to be filled in later but nothing like empty open space. Okay except maybe Korea as it seems little really strange that on campaign map you are seeing almost province structure but if it means anything...Grace confirmed no red shell here this time..

Like I bet we will find similar people with argument for Med3, Wh3, any TW....there is not even movement for review bombing or anything. If the topic is "look,one angry 3k hater"...
    I read this as "why are you posting it in that steam forum" rather than the obvious "why are you posting it in this section of TWC". Duh. My bad.

This would probably go into that subforum, yes.

Honestly, I get many complaints about the recent games, but that particular complaint thread has little ground to stand on save for, from what I hear, terrible performance. There's a number of things wrong with the guy's post, but I imagine they've been articulated in the given steam thread already.

Probably because it's a Reddit's thread with a more ''generic'' feeling in it.
    Anyway, we usually allow similar posts, guys. If they're not disruptive or provoking flaming wars ofc. In the meantime, feel free to report any issues (if you feel like it) and I'll take care of them when I'm around.

PS
    3K's Dedicated thread will be available soon enough

pajomife's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I confess that China at 59.99€ isn't for me. But I will buy it later.

I have no problem with the question or topic itself. It was just my opinion that there is not much to discuss. Looks like even WH had more vocal opponents and here we see singular people while 3K today topped at 171K players. (next two were R2/Wh1 at 118/113K so..) And even reading reddit looks like 3K is very polished launch. Not without bugs, but at least performance is quite good.

EDIT: btw,that number means 3K is top 1 strategy with most concurrent players on steam of all time..
    Last edited by Daruwind; May 24, 2019 at 05:30 PM.

So we are reposting a repost from another medium. (humor- adult language)

If too lazy to check it out, here is my post in response

CA has separate teams developing 3K and Warhammer.
    Unit diversity is subjected to the focus; Shogun would have the same problem.
    The diplomacy is actually more in-depth.
    The question is whether or not the AI can handle the higher complexities of the campaign features. If it handles it well, I will give a positive if bad, then negative. You seem more angry of the existence in the game than any legitimate reasons to hate it. However, i would give one thing, the Romance graphics is cartoonish and poor. But you can change it. It is hard to blame CA, the created alternatives for that and the unit cards based on feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Greek Strategos♔ View Post
    3K's Dedicated thread will be available soon enough
    I think you mean to say dedicated subforum on the main index page (it is currently in the "upcoming titles" subforum).

*removed*
    Last edited by Leonardo; May 25, 2019 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Off topic remark removed.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PikeStance View Post
    I think you mean to say dedicated subforum on the main index page (it is currently in the "upcoming titles" subforum).
    It got set up 24 hours ago, you must have just missed it.
    Last edited by Gigantus; May 25, 2019 at 08:59 PM.

Yeah, I checked the index before posting and it wasn't done at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by PikeStance View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    It got set up 24 hours ago, you must have just missed it.
    What Gig already said

Indefinitely Banned

I believe it is for shaming haters, listing their names here can have some influence on their behavior

Quote Originally Posted by nevaeh1 View Post
    I believe it is for shaming haters, listing their names here can have some influence on their behavior
    I only wish the internet worked that way...