Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Three Kingdoms and Picture and Video Thread

Default Re: Three Kingdoms and Picture and Video Thread

In this episode, the siege of Shi Jiejin ensues with the people inside the city of Jiaozhi starving. They come out of their city to fight where Yu Xiuting is badly injured in a duel. After fierce fighting outside the city the people of Jiazho offer to let Jian's armies walk in the city gates as long as they give up some money. Sun Jian agrees, however, he continues besieging the city to hold the faction at bay.

Sun Jian's northern armies besiege the final Han forces held up in the city of Badong. When they finally do sally out to meet thei enemy, a fiere battle ensues that ultimately decides the fate of the Han empire in history.

Back down south, Shi Jiejin send reinforcements down to Jiozhi to relieve the siege off the starving city. Jian Shulan's army is already badly damaged, having lost half its forces in the previous, can she hold out to against the onslaught?

Lastly, Sun Jian himself, still busy in the east captures the city Guangling. However, Jian's presence in the region awakens a sleeping giant that his empire is outmatched in every way. Find out who the sleeping giant is in episode 12!

Here is a quick battle where I shift around the battlefield looking at all the carnage. I was on the fence about a cinematic but I wanted to give you guys the sound effects and all, so enjoy!

ndm659's Avatar Foederatus

I'm planning to work on the Battle of Sishiu and Hulao Pass from Romance of the Three Kingdoms. (Also includes Lu Bu vs Three Sworn Brothers) And here is the trailer that I did for this event, Coalition Against Dong Zhuo;

Hey all I worked really hard on this and I know it isn't perfect but please watch it and let me know what you think about it! Cinematics are my favorite types of videos to make and this may be my favorite one yet that I've made. So please enjoy!

Continuing on the quest to destroy Shi Jiejin, the Duchy of Wu meets stack led by Huan Lin at the Yizhou teahouse. Meanwhile, in the north, Sun Jian meet the Duchy of Shu-han outside the city Langye which leads to a costly battle for Sun Jian. To the east, Sun Jian's armies meet forces under the Yello Turban Rebellion at the city of Ba. Bck in the south, Jian Shulan finally reaches the Yizhou tea house only to find a reinforced Shi Jiejin army. Shulan's rmy is already half depleted from the previous engagement. Watch to find out the result!

However, the biggest event to take place during this episode, is that the Kingdom of Wei, Cao Cao, declared war on me...

In this episode Sun Jian has his first true victory on the battlefield against Cao Cao outside the city of Yangzhou. Sun Jian is forced to abandon the province of Guangling. Kong Rong sees the opportunity and the besieges the city. When the assault begins, Kong Rong faces massive resistance from the garrisoned forces there.

Back in the Yangzhou province, Cao Cao returns with a bigger force and an even larger battle ensues between the Duchy of Wu and the Kingdom of Wei. The next episode is the first to be recorded with the blood and gore DLC!

ndm659's Avatar Foederatus

New cinematic video with blood dlc, the Battle of Sishui Pass from the Romance of the Three Kingdoms;

Here is an interesting one for you, showing just how OP Jade cavalry is and how it can run through even shield spear infantry.

Last edited by perablenta; July 06, 2019 at 11:14 PM.
    With Total war since original Shogun, made my life better!
    My videos about Total War on YouTube :
    https://www.youtube.com/user/perafilozof

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I am back from vacation and back with more THREE KINGDOMS! A new Let's Play series will follow this week! :smiley: But in this 14th episode, Sun Jian defends against Taishi Ci, a warlord to Cao Cao outside the city if Jiange. Jian's forces are badly damaged and he is forced to retreat. A turn later, Yu Chu attacks Jian's remaining forces. Does Sun Jian and his sons survive? Watch to find out! (Spoiler if you saw my cinematic). In the east, the Siege of Baxi against Liu Zhang begins, while the main Zhang forces begin to invade Sun Jian empire around Zhou Yu. Lastly, Sun Jian finally garners peace with Kong Rong and the Duchy of Song.

There is one alive horse on this blood field... Running away...

In part 15 of the THREE KINGDOMS Let's Play, Yuan Shu invades the Kingdom of Wu's western territories as they are almost undefended completely. The Duchy of Qi agrees to a non-aggression pact with the Duchy of Wu, however, after just one year, a massive alliance, the Alliance of the Darkening Moon, is formed and all previous parties declare war on Sun Jian again. In the far west, Sun Jian with a full army at his back begins to retake his territories from Liu Feng. Jian attacks Fengs garrisoned forces outside Wuling. Does he succeed in taking back the rice paddies and will he avenge the death of his sons? Almost to 900 subscribers! This let's play is going great! I would say thought that part 16 is a mid series finale... so be sure to check that out when it releases!

Check out my YouTube channel below!

https://www.youtube.com/c/Superjew911

Hello.

The Death of Lu Bu