Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Three Kingdoms Pictures & Videos Thread

ndm659's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Three Kingdoms and Picture and Video Thread

I'm planning to work on the Battle of Sishiu and Hulao Pass from Romance of the Three Kingdoms. (Also includes Lu Bu vs Three Sworn Brothers) And here is the trailer that I did for this event, Coalition Against Dong Zhuo;

Hey all I worked really hard on this and I know it isn't perfect but please watch it and let me know what you think about it! Cinematics are my favorite types of videos to make and this may be my favorite one yet that I've made. So please enjoy!

Continuing on the quest to destroy Shi Jiejin, the Duchy of Wu meets stack led by Huan Lin at the Yizhou teahouse. Meanwhile, in the north, Sun Jian meet the Duchy of Shu-han outside the city Langye which leads to a costly battle for Sun Jian. To the east, Sun Jian's armies meet forces under the Yello Turban Rebellion at the city of Ba. Bck in the south, Jian Shulan finally reaches the Yizhou tea house only to find a reinforced Shi Jiejin army. Shulan's rmy is already half depleted from the previous engagement. Watch to find out the result!

However, the biggest event to take place during this episode, is that the Kingdom of Wei, Cao Cao, declared war on me...

In this episode Sun Jian has his first true victory on the battlefield against Cao Cao outside the city of Yangzhou. Sun Jian is forced to abandon the province of Guangling. Kong Rong sees the opportunity and the besieges the city. When the assault begins, Kong Rong faces massive resistance from the garrisoned forces there.

Back in the Yangzhou province, Cao Cao returns with a bigger force and an even larger battle ensues between the Duchy of Wu and the Kingdom of Wei. The next episode is the first to be recorded with the blood and gore DLC!

Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; July 26, 2019 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

ndm659's Avatar Foederatus

New cinematic video with blood dlc, the Battle of Sishui Pass from the Romance of the Three Kingdoms;

Here is an interesting one for you, showing just how OP Jade cavalry is and how it can run through even shield spear infantry.

Last edited by perablenta; July 06, 2019 at 11:14 PM.
    With Total war since original Shogun, made my life better!
    My videos about Total War on YouTube :
    https://www.youtube.com/user/perafilozof

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I am back from vacation and back with more THREE KINGDOMS! A new Let's Play series will follow this week! :smiley: But in this 14th episode, Sun Jian defends against Taishi Ci, a warlord to Cao Cao outside the city if Jiange. Jian's forces are badly damaged and he is forced to retreat. A turn later, Yu Chu attacks Jian's remaining forces. Does Sun Jian and his sons survive? Watch to find out! (Spoiler if you saw my cinematic). In the east, the Siege of Baxi against Liu Zhang begins, while the main Zhang forces begin to invade Sun Jian empire around Zhou Yu. Lastly, Sun Jian finally garners peace with Kong Rong and the Duchy of Song.

There is one alive horse on this blood field... Running away...

Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; July 26, 2019 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Spoilers.

In part 15 of the THREE KINGDOMS Let's Play, Yuan Shu invades the Kingdom of Wu's western territories as they are almost undefended completely. The Duchy of Qi agrees to a non-aggression pact with the Duchy of Wu, however, after just one year, a massive alliance, the Alliance of the Darkening Moon, is formed and all previous parties declare war on Sun Jian again. In the far west, Sun Jian with a full army at his back begins to retake his territories from Liu Feng. Jian attacks Fengs garrisoned forces outside Wuling. Does he succeed in taking back the rice paddies and will he avenge the death of his sons? Almost to 900 subscribers! This let's play is going great! I would say thought that part 16 is a mid series finale... so be sure to check that out when it releases!

Check out my YouTube channel below for more Total War and RTS content!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpN...D0sUA4XWG9U_pw

Hello.

The Death of Lu Bu

Last edited by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham; July 22, 2019 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Spoiler added

Nizam's Avatar Ordinarius

hard times creat strong men
    strong men creat good times
    good times creat weak men
    weak men creat hard times

Ottoman Total Overhaul received the 2nd favorite Overhaul/Compilation Mod - 2016 award!
    by_TotalWarTurkiye

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    Patrician Citizen

The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Well done Nizam, that was excellent...+rep

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

Nizam's Avatar Ordinarius

you made me so happy, thanks

Ottoman Total Overhaul received the 2nd favorite Overhaul/Compilation Mod - 2016 award!
    by_TotalWarTurkiye

For anyone who does not yet have Three Kingdoms here is your chance!

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    Patrician Citizen

The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Well done zach old bean, we enjoy your hard work, as we appreciate everyone's effort on this thread, jolly good show!

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

Quote Originally Posted by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham View Post
    Well done zach old bean, we enjoy your hard work, as we appreciate everyone's effort on this thread, jolly good show!

Thank you so much!

In this episode, Sun Jian begins to take back the lands that were taken from him by all who opposed him. He is still bowing down to factions such as the Kingdoms of Wei and the Duchy of Qi, but their doom will come. Jian Shulan begins by taking back the fishing village Nanhai which was under the control of the Yellow Turban Rebellion. In the North, Ma Teng continues to be a nuisance to Sun Ce who is trying to bolter forces for the eventual invasion into the lands of the Duchy of Shu-han. Sun Ce is able to take back the city which was lost to Ma Teng, Runan, and use it as a staging ground for the coming campaigns. The Kingdom of Wei declares peace with the Duchy of Wu only through Sun Jian giving up two of his most Eastern Territories. Sun Jian is using the Littlefinger approach in this episode. He is giving in and making awful peace agreements only to buy himself time to build up his forces and economy leading up to the eventual war with t he Kingdom of Wei. I am still doing the THREE KINGDOMS giveaway for when I hit 1K subscribers! Just subscribe to be entered! Enjoy this episode!

Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; July 26, 2019 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Hello everyone! I am Serious Trivia and I make youtube guides covering Total War: Three Kingdoms! I found this forum recently and would like to share some of my work! Please check me out and if you love what you see, consider giving me a subscribe as I put out new contents daily!

Seems like I am an idiot and don't know how to properly link videos here. . .
    Let me try again with the stupid way

Corruption Guide [part of my ongoing a better commandery guide series]
    https://youtu.be/4Ep9R2lF-a8

Reforms Overview Guide [part of my ongoing 10 parts reforms series]
    https://youtu.be/68-pviFWI5U

Generic Character Skill Tree Guide: Champions [part 1 of my completed 5 part generic character skill tree guide]
    https://youtu.be/taq0l6HZ04I

These are a few sample of my work and I hope you guys can enjoy them!

Just a reminder the registration for the new tournament is open for only a few more hours!
    http://clancommunity.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=896
    If you want to see the finals of the previous tournament and meet two of the players who will play in this one as well, you can watch it here:

With Total war since original Shogun, made my life better!
    My videos about Total War on YouTube :
    https://www.youtube.com/user/perafilozof

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast