Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Three Kingdoms Pictures & Videos Thread

Superb very well taken is beautiful photo

I do not find the deband?
    I'm interested.
    Last edited by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham; June 05, 2019 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Default Re: Three Kingdoms and Picture and Video Thread

First let me say I apologize for the lack of commentary in this episode. I was conflicted on whether or not to post this episode but I decided for it because of the awesome battle that takes place. My webcam was recording my voice rather than the Blue Yeti. I already recorded the next episode and my voice is clear! But be sure to watch this one as we expand East! Sun Jian's dynasty is slowly coming to fruition!

Quote Originally Posted by juancfp View Post
    I do not find the deband?
    Maybe you unchecked it when u installed Reshade.
    But u can download any Reshade shader from the git repository: https://github.com/crosire/reshade-s...master/Shaders
    Simply download the wanted fx file and copy it to the reshade shaders subfolder in your games .exe directory where the other .fx files reside.
    In the git repository u can always find the latest official versions and sometimes new shaders. It's pretty neat.
    Last edited by A Barbarian; June 06, 2019 at 04:06 AM.

ndm659's Avatar Foederatus

From my new cinematic video, Lu Bu; (First three screenshoots)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Other Screenshoots;

Beautiful shots! I hope u will post your cinematic when it's done.

I still haven't advanced in the campaign because I am busy experimenting with Reshade, especially the global illumination/shadowing shaders and cinematic DOF, lol.

Some shots because there aren't too many people around posting unfortunately:

Something related, here is a link which shows the 'ray traced' global illumination Reshade shader in action (it's from WH2 because I didn't have a good scene from 3K for testing):
    http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/1149
    You can see the orange glow of the burning skull in all the surrounding, the ground, units, trees, ... . Uses a lot of GPU power ofc. Also since it's not built into the engine, only elements which are visible in the current frame can be used to calculate effect. If you would move the camera away from the skull, then the glow would be gone.
    Last edited by A Barbarian; June 07, 2019 at 05:35 AM.

Barbarian 1st is superb with the army in the background.
    Ndm the 1st is the last two are beautiful.
    You could turn your Reshade.

ndm659's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by juancfp View Post
    Barbarian 1st is superb with the army in the background.
    Ndm the 1st is the last two are beautiful.
    You could turn your Reshade.
    Thank you! Also, A Barbarian, first one looks dope!

Here is the new cinematic siege video;

Très belle vidéos ton reshade please.
    Very nice videos I was putting a green thumb on this videos.

Hi some photos.

Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; July 09, 2019 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

@ndm659 Epic movie!!!
    Can't imagine the amount of work which must have gone into those 10 minutes of video when I already spend hours taking single shots, lol.

naxzul666's Avatar Que la fête commence !
    Content Emeritus

Très belle vidéos naxul666.

Last edited by Leonardo; June 12, 2019 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Posts merged, only English is allowed.

This video is my second basic battle Tutorial, guide, for Beginners In TW Three Kingdoms, and it will show you how to use Guerrilla deployment, Guard mode on units, the effective use of units in battle in records mode. It's a guide on how to win in battles by using proper tactics and formations and the effective use of units to break the enemy's units morale and force them to flee from the battlefield.

With Total war since original Shogun, made my life better!
    My videos about Total War on YouTube :
    https://www.youtube.com/user/perafilozof

This is the episode where we start to expand into new territories. There is a great battle once again in the middle of this part. Sun Jian and his son fight side by side in battle.

I'm still getting the hang of trade and diplomacy. The family tree mechanics I am getting the hang of pretty easily. But I'll say this game has some serious U.I.

Here is multiplayer ranked battle, romance mode, enemy uses 3 Xu Chu Champion duelist generals I use two Xu Chu and a Sima Yi strategists and win this battle. This video shows actual gameplay as the battle is played. Formations creation at the start of the battle, guerrilla deployment, generals win this battle in a 2vs3 combat. Other units clean up.

Last edited by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham; June 12, 2019 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Added Youtube tags

In both of these episodes there is a lot of world building. Dong Zhou continues to try and make me his vassal through offering me peace treaties. Sun Jian forms a new army to cut through Han forces and expand in southern China while he pursues his enemies to the east. Sun Jian finally creates a trade port that open up trade routes with Cao Cao and many other warlords. The Han empire's influence in the southern and eastern regions of China continues to diminish While Sun Jian forms his empire in the heart of China.

Both episodes are pretty short but the first one has a battle in it in the forest between Sun Jian and the remaining Huang Zu forces. The second episode sees more expansion through delegate battles since my forces are so large.

Enjoy!

In this episode Sun Jian continues to expand east while he sends Yue Xiuting south to conquer and Han and Yellow Turban held regions. She is quite successful while Jian, not so much. In a fierce battle for the Poyang copper mine, Han forces assault Jian's much smaller force. Watch to see who ens up with the copper mine! Cao Cao and Sun Jian continue to build their empire around each others and hope for no aggression to come. Jian must cross into Cao Cao's territory though if he is to defeat Liu Yao.

Let me know what you think in the comments! Summer is finally here!

In this 90 minute episode, Sun Jian foolishly joins a coalition with Dong Zhuo cutting any war he currently has with the Han empire. Many warlords cut trade ties with Sun Jian severely cutting income for the growing empire that is becoming a burden with its upkeep. Kong Rong and Yuan Shao set their eyes on Jian's land due to his coalition with Dong Zhuo. The Han empire takes the Poyang copper mine just before the coalition is formed, will Jian be able to take it back. Sun Jian sails his massive army to Jianye to partake in the first ever SIEGE battle in the series. Watch to find out how this episode ends to see the state of Sun Jian's growing empire.

I very much consider this episode to be the calm before the storm as I have already recorded episode 10 and it is NUTS. This shorter episode sets up so much for episode 10, all out war with Kong Rong while Sun Jian slowly inches his way towards becoming emperor. Sun Jian continues to show his aggression going from ruthless to treacherous in diplomacy and war. Liu Shang is completely wiped off the map, while Jian's southern armies lay their eyes on Shi Jiejin who currently have a trade deal with Sun Jian. A steady peace between Cao Cao and Sun Jian continues as their empires continue to wrap around each other. Sun Jian's western armies begin to push west to engulf the last of the Han empire forces.

Again, check this out as episode 10 has many battles and developments! Thanks for watching!

Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; July 09, 2019 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

In this video I show you a battle replay, submitted by another player to my channel, of which I do a battle review offering my thoughts about tactics, give tips on units and general's/hero/elites usage in a settlement siege, fishing village, battle with trebuchets on both sides and a three point attack. This is in Romance mode against the AI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgPgOTf1SU8

Last edited by perablenta; July 06, 2019 at 11:13 PM.

Gong Du and the Yellow Turban revolution.

This is Sun Jian's episode. Things are slow and Diplomacy fails up until the 20 minutes mark. Sun Jian catches up with the main Tao Ying army near the Guangling Trade Port where a battle ensues and Sun Ce shows his bravery in a duel with Gao Lu. Sun Jian's army is badly damaged after this battle in the wetlands, however, he still has his eyes set on the capital of the region Guangling. Just when the city is about to fall to Sun Jian and his exhausted forces, a fresh army from none other than Kong Rong arrives to assist Tao Ying. Outnumbered by almost 1000, Sun Jian knows if he fails to gain victory against Kong Rong then his invasion further east is over. This time Sun Quan is the son who bravely duels against Zhong Yi.

Further south, Sun Jian's armies begin the siege of Jiaozhi, the capital of the Shi Jeijin homeland. Be sure to watch this epic episode as there are two major battles in it that put Sun Jian to the test!

In this episode, the siege of Shi Jiejin ensues with the people inside the city of Jiaozhi starving. They come out of their city to fight where Yu Xiuting is badly injured in a duel. After fierce fighting outside the city the people of Jiazho offer to let Jian's armies walk in the city gates as long as they give up some money. Sun Jian agrees, however, he continues besieging the city to hold the faction at bay.

Sun Jian's northern armies besiege the final Han forces held up in the city of Badong. When they finally do sally out to meet thei enemy, a fiere battle ensues that ultimately decides the fate of the Han empire in history.

Back down south, Shi Jiejin send reinforcements down to Jiozhi to relieve the siege off the starving city. Jian Shulan's army is already badly damaged, having lost half its forces in the previous, can she hold out to against the onslaught?

Lastly, Sun Jian himself, still busy in the east captures the city Guangling. However, Jian's presence in the region awakens a sleeping giant that his empire is outmatched in every way. Find out who the sleeping giant is in episode 12!

Here is a quick battle where I shift around the battlefield looking at all the carnage. I was on the fence about a cinematic but I wanted to give you guys the sound effects and all, so enjoy!

Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; July 26, 2019 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast