Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Three Kingdoms Pictures & Videos Thread

Default Re: Three Kingdoms and Picture and Video Thread

In this episode, the Duchy of Wu truly begins to get back fear that other factions once knew of it. Just on the cusp of beginning multiple campaigns to the north and west. The legendary leader Sun Jian dies of old age at the age of 67. Sun Ce will now take over command of the Duchy of Wu and Sun Zhou, Sun Ce's son, is given command of the late Sun Jian's army. With a new leader at the helm of the Duchy of Wu, the armies of Wu can begin their conquest of the rest of China.

In the North, Sun Ce mops of the remaining forces of Ma Teng outside the city of Runan which ultimately leads to Ma Teng requesting a peace agreement as their forces in the region are broken down to almost nothing, In the west, with the support of Jian Shulan's army which has never lost a battle, Sun Zhou begins his invasion of the west by attacking the town of Zangke held my the Duchy of Shu-han. The powerhouse in the region, however, is Yu Minxiang who has never fought against the Duchy of Wu. If Minxiang's territories can be taken then the Duchy of Wu will solidly hold Western China. Don't forget about the THREE KINGDOMS giveaway when I hit 1K subscribers! Just subscribe to be entered and not to miss any of the awesome content!

Check out my YouTube channel below for more Total War and RTS content!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpN...D0sUA4XWG9U_pw

Hi guys! I am making a lore series covering the historical time period and characters for the Eight Princes DLC! If you are interested in this type of things, please check it out and enjoy!

In this episode, the Duchy of Wu has many gains and losses. Sun Ce reaches kingship as his empire grows large once again. Just as the Sun Ce's eastern armies begin to ravage and conquer Yu Minxiang, just to the north of where the campaign is taking place, the Duchy of Shu-Han launches an invasion into the center of Sun e's un defended territory there.

The invasion of Minxiang is slowed down as recourses must be diverted towards a new front. Outside the Yunnan Iron Mine, Yu Minxiang rallies their forces to attack Sun Zhi. Both sides are brutally damaged, however, in the end Sun Zhi is surrounded and forced to defend the iron mine from yet another Minxiang reinforcing army. Sun Ce himself must go and attempt to repel the Shu- Han invasion while his forces continue their invasion elsewhere. Be sure to check out this amazing episode!

Multiplayer lobby battle, records realistic mode, against a player using trebuchets(artillery unit) and spear with crossbow unit combo. This video shows actual gameplay as the battle is played as well as extra recorded moments using the replay system. I use guerrilla tactics to deploy behind the enemy generals army and make a surprise attack while Trebuchets try to turn around in time to meet my charging cavalry.

With Total war since original Shogun, made my life better!
    My videos about Total War on YouTube :
    https://www.youtube.com/user/perafilozof

In this fantastic episode, Sen Ce's empire has a run of some good and bad fortune as he is successful in certain areas around his kingdom but not in others. In the west, armies under Jian Shulan continue to slowly capture cities and towns under Yu Minxiang. In the east, an army under Deng Zhi mobilizes quickly to assist Sun Ce who intends to retake the lands taken in the previous season by the Duchy of Shu-Han. However, rather than wait for support, due to the fear the Duchy of Shu-Han may continue to attack other home cities. Sun Ce begins a counter-assault but is met with a number of full armies under the Duchy of Shu-Han.

He is constantly in battle and his troops are feeling the toll. Ultimately, a fait is decided for Sun Ce in this episode, and by the end, a stalemate is taking place between the Duchy of Wu and Shu-Han. Sun Ce can only hope that the armies in the west can quickly capture the territories under Yu Minxiang and then swing around to aid Sun Ce and stop the Shu-Han invasion.

If you ever wondered if the Hammer and Anvil tactic is really that effective, watch this battle and never doubt it again. Both players gave it their best and many infantry soldiers got trampled under hoofs.

I use guerrilla tactics to deploy behind the enemy generals army while he was preparing a bit of an obvious ambush with his cavalry. The battle tactic of the day was the Hammer and Anvil attack employed numerous times by both me and the enemy general made possible by the high melee charge bonus of cavalry units.

I must say I'm having a great time with the Eight Princes DLC so far! I'm also trying it out on Romance rather than Records mode. Anyway, in this first episode Sima Yue focuses on defeating Sima Zhi to the west and securing the region of Pengcheng. After several medium size engagements, the Empress demands that Sima Yue declares war on Sima Rui. Daring not to defy the Empress, Yue declares war on the neutral faction to the north. Sima Yue is also able to secure much needed trade agreements with surrounding warlords to help bolster his economy for the coming invasion. Sima Yue's, wife, Princess Pei also commands a force within Yue's army. They will fight and if so, die, side-by-side!

naxzul666's Avatar Que la fęte commence !
    Content Emeritus

While in some previous games you could be sure a spear unit could never lose to a frontal cavalry charge, and you wouldn't even try something like that. Now it is possible for cavalry to win in a frontal charge vs spears. You only need to know how and when to charge them! Learn more about it here, in my Basic Battle Tutorial #3, Cavalry charges and Brace stance.

This video will show you how to instantly win land battle in TW Three Kingdoms in singleplayer against very hard AI and multiplayer vs other players. You will learn how to rout entire enemy armies faster then you can say: "Shameful display!" The tactic that you will see here is all about making coordinated cavalry charges into the backs of enemy front line units. But not by going out to flanks but by storming the front lines through holes made by strategically placing and using your own front line infantry units. To pull off this tactic you will need to know everything my three Basic Battle tutorials have to teach you.

This battle was against the AI on the very hard difficulty settings/level. But the tactic can work in multiplayer as well. If you want to see more tricks and tips how to win battles vs the AI on very hard you find it in on this playlist.

Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; April 20, 2022 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Clean-up

In this very long Three Kingdoms episode, Sun Ce faces many defeats and loses many territories to the Duchy of Shu-Han and other factions. 20 episodes in and the mighty southern empire of Sun Jian begins to crumble. This may mark the end of the campaign for Three Kingdoms. Be sure to leave feedback and comments on impressions of video!

Three Kingdoms 30,000 soldier battle on 1080Ti All Benchmarks, FPS at 1440p, i7-8700

also:
    All Benchmarks, all ultra settings, TAA on, frame rate at 1440p (2560x1440) resolution on MSI 1080Ti GTX GAMING X 11G all settings shown in the video. Performance Benchmarks: FPS, frame rate in battle benchmark with Large, Ultra and Extreme unit sizes, Campaign benchmark, Dynasty mod benchmark, 4vs4, 30,000 units land battle.PC configuration using Windows 10:Intel i7-8700 @3.2Ghz (4.3Ghz)Asus TUF Z370-PLUS GAMINGKingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz HyperX HX432C16PB3K2/16MSI GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X 11G HD SSD 512 GB Transcend TS512GMTE220SSeasonic PRIME 1200 W Gold

Watch as units dance to The Mandate of Heaven Soundtrack in formations, writing out Total War Three Kingdoms Mandate of Heaven.

This video is a preview of new content DLC for TW Three Kingdoms called The Mandate of Heaven which comes out on the 16th of January 2020. It includes:-New characters and six new playable warlords including the Zhang brothers and Emperor Liu Hong-Unique new campaign mechanics, events and objectives-40 new battlefield units and new unit abilities-The ability to begin a campaign in 182 CE just before the Yellow Turban rebellion… Then play through the conflict and deep into the Three Kingdoms period

This video shows a massive battle between the Yellow turbans and Han Empire in battle and replay mode with over 6000 soldiers. It showcases new units, characters and abilities from the new content DLC for TW Three Kingdoms called The Mandate of Heaven which comes out on the 16th of January 2020. It includes: barricades and flaming oil as deployable traps and characters Lu Zhi, Zhang Bao and others.

Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; April 20, 2022 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Clean-up

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    Patrician Citizen

The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Great work by you chaps, keep it up.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

Watch as units dance in formations to A World Betrayed soundtrack ( OST ) writing out Total War Three Kingdoms A World Betrayed acronyms.

The newest DLC for TW Three Kingdoms called A World Betrayed is previewed of on the 15th of March while the release date is the 19th of March. Along side this DLC will be release a free DL with a new playable character Yan Baihu of the Bandit faction.

This is a Duel between Lü Bu & Sun Ce in the new DLC A World Betrayed for TW Three Kingdoms. I show their combat in all 4 seasons and 3 weather types. These two generals have their own factions in the newest DLC called A World Betrayed for Total War Three Kingdoms. OUT NOW!

This is a guide for new unique units in the Lü Bu & Sun Ce factions in the new DLC A World Betrayed for TW Three Kingdoms. I show and compare the units in battle, their stats and talk about their skills. You can see in action Camp Crushers (two-handed sword infantry), Flying Riders (armoured shock cavalry) and Tiger Guard (heavy spear infantry), Handmaid Guard (medium sword cavalry) and Mercenary Cavalry (medium spear cavalry).

This is a comparisons of the campaign starts for Meng Huo in the Furious Wilds expansion pack for TW Three Kingdoms. I show of the differences in battle, generals, units and abilities when playing on romance mode in 190 CE and records mode in 194 CE.

You will see the Nanzhong Elephants and their battle cadence buffs, Nanman units and tribes as well as building construction options. The unique general, hero abilities like the Meng Huo's Defiant Cry and south china forests and their influence on units and gameplay.

Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; April 20, 2022 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Clean-up

The Noble Lord's Avatar Holy Arab Nation

Default Re: Three Kingdoms Pictures & Videos Thread

awesome work , and these videos are just superb.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    أسد العراق Asad al-Iraq
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!
    Under the proud patronage of the magnificent Tzar

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234