Thread: Console cheats/Something of the like?

meatpuppet's Avatar Foederatus

Default Console cheats/Something of the like?

I traded away The Art of War to Liu Yu at the beginning of my campaign with Gongsun Zan to get a few other useful ancillaries thinking I'd be able to steal it back, but he has zero capture chance and has too much resilience to die in battle and won't raise another army even if I sack his city and retreat, which is a roundabout length to go just for an ancillary. I wanted to make Zhao Yun my vassal. I figured equipping him with a Representationist ancillary to upgrade the amount of ammo his horse archer retinue would carry and upgrading his authority to 65 (thus + 3 morale for all his troops) would guarantee he wouldn't get stomped in battle. I know, I don't really use Zhao Yun, strange, huh? At least I figured he'd make a great vassal. Anyway is there some way to cheat/mod ancillaries in? This is ing annoying.

Default Re: Console cheats/Something of the like?

Unfortunately, no. There hasn't been console commands available in Total War since the change to TWEngine3.

The best way might be to force vassalize and annex him. If he's equipped any of his generals with it, you can just remove it once they're part of your faction and then fire them if you don't want the generals. Be warned that annexation does not transfer items that are in the faction treasury, but the AI usually equips everything it has anyways, so this shouldn't be a huge problem.
    My Three Kingdoms Military History Blog / Military Map Project - https://zirroxas.tumblr.com/
    Ask me a question!