Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rosich sreenshots

Default Rosich sreenshots

...And will be many more!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ??????????1920.jpg   ??????????1825.jpg   ??????????5.jpg   Attila 2018-12-01 11-32-52-725.jpg   Napoleon 2018-12-05 15-03-50-280.jpg  

Napoleon 2019-04-08 01-13-53-820.jpg   Napoleon 2018-09-12 00-17-15-122.jpg   Napoleon 2018-11-30 15-56-40-141.jpg  

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Rosich sreenshots

Welcome.

I like especially the exploding battleship snapshot.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Second that!

And the lady in the first pic looks so sweet that I'd like to see a full photoshoot of her!

Campidoctor

Captured some beauties there, nice job.

Adding screenshots as attachment makes them somewhat slow to load and excludes guests from checking them out. You should think about simply putting in the images directly, in some sort of spoiler or contentbox, just as a suggestion.

Rome II and Napoleon somehow mix together really well. We need a crossover.

Alexander78's Avatar Campidoctor
    Civitate Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    Second that!
    Yes, I also most liked the second.) Nice screens Oleg, keep it up!

Hi, guys and girls! All these screenshots are taken from videos that are on my Youtube channel. I can not post a link here, because I think that the admins will consider it as advertising. But you can click in my profile Home page... And if you want, then I will continue to upload interesting screenshots!

Thanks for the feedback!

I like your comments! They are really very good.

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Hey, another gallery and another attempt at NTW? Please sir, I demand some more I too love the exploding battleship one. Flashy stuff. And to second Derc, it would be slightly better if you uploaded from an image hosting site or using TWC's own image hosting as it would make it more accessible.

I look forward to seeing more of these

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

Quote Originally Posted by Swaeft View Post
    Hey, another gallery and another attempt at NTW? Please sir, I demand some more I too love the exploding battleship one. Flashy stuff. And to second Derc, it would be slightly better if you uploaded from an image hosting site or using TWC's own image hosting as it would make it more accessible.

I look forward to seeing more of these
    Thanks for the feedback! I do not know how to ship through image hosting! But I will try to figure it out. Is there a link to the image hosting site TWC?

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Sure, no problem! I too wondered last time how to get screenshots up and working properly, and I'll admit I was rather fazed by the prospect back then. Alwyn has written a guide to hosting images on TWC, whilst for using image hosting sites, generally speaking you'd upload the photos and then when they give you the links you copy the 'bbcode' link and paste it here.

I probably didn't explain that well enough so if you have any further questions just post em here and I'll do my best to answer.

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

Quote Originally Posted by Derc View Post
    Captured some beauties there, nice job.

Adding screenshots as attachment makes them somewhat slow to load and excludes guests from checking them out. You should think about simply putting in the images directly, in some sort of spoiler or contentbox, just as a suggestion.

Rome II and Napoleon somehow mix together really well. We need a crossover.

Today will be new update of screenshots!

Quote Originally Posted by Clodia_Metelli View Post
    Welcome.

I like especially the exploding battleship snapshot.
    Clodia,in the first update of my screenshots on the results of the reviews won a screenshot with the explosion of two royal ships. This is a Pondicherry battle 10 september 1759 year and you can all watch the video!

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

My god that explosion is stunning. I see you suffer from the same pixellated problem as I do, that photo could have been 10x better without the graphics screwing it up. You did a fine job here. Also nice to see you using image hosting

Update #N2!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast