Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rosich sreenshots

Default Re: Rosich sreenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Swaeft View Post
    My god that explosion is stunning. I see you suffer from the same pixellated problem as I do, that photo could have been 10x better without the graphics screwing it up. You did a fine job here. Also nice to see you using image hosting
    Thanks! Of course, here the graphics are not on high settings! But most of the screenshots I did in the video player. Because if I take a screenshot while recording a video, it will be jerking or freeze frames! My sistem is: Intel Core i5, Geforce GtX 560 Ti, 8Gb Ram.
    Last edited by Olegshmarov; June 04, 2019 at 09:21 AM.

Swaeft, but the YouTube quality can not convey all the beauty of my videos. And I now put up for sale the originals of my videos for 8-20 dollars. They were shot using Bandicam with 100 percent quality. It depends on what video it is. All of them are works of art, hard efforts were invested in each. Since the videos were shot not with a single mod, but with the help of mixing and editing the whole complex. So they began to look more amazing!)

Quote Originally Posted by Swaeft View Post
    My god that explosion is stunning. I see you suffer from the same pixellated problem as I do, that photo could have been 10x better without the graphics screwing it up. You did a fine job here. Also nice to see you using image hosting
    Get pleasure guys! I' am glad to make a holiday for you!

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Belated welcome to the screenshot boards! I notice a some very fine shots there, you might want to enter the weekly POTWs here

One small thing - If you're going to keep on going with more and more screenshots, organizing them in different folders or contentboxes helps a lot to give a better overview of what you're doing.
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    Belated welcome to the screenshot boards! I notice a some very fine shots there, you might want to enter the weekly POTWs here

One small thing - If you're going to keep on going with more and more screenshots, organizing them in different folders or contentboxes helps a lot to give a better overview of what you're doing.

Thanks for the advice. I still don’t know how to do it. I must understand these things. And also I do not know when will be the next update. I want to take the screenshots in games with higher graphics and make them look perfect!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12