Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Update 1.15 - PREVIEW (Updated 29/7)

Default Re: Update 1.15 - PREVIEW (Updated 29/7)

Totalknight Campus Martius is intricately tied to the Marian reforms in addition to providing recruitment opportunities in Roma. I guess it's each to their own. Like Julio-Claudian said submods can be made to change this
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    Totalknight Campus Martius is intricately tied to the Marian reforms in addition to providing recruitment opportunities in Roma. I guess it's each to their own. Like Julio-Claudian said submods can be made to change this
    True but for Rome, you can have the Palatina building allow you to recruit them as well as the campus marius, that way we have both options?

I think that would make the Campus very redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by Julio-Claudian View Post
    Aqueducts! Cloaca! Roads!
    We're talking about unique historical buildings represented in the game. Pretty much every major Roman province had aqueducts and roads! And the Cloaca Maximia isn't in the game.

As it stands, Rome has the building slots to build all its major historical unique buildings:

Palatium, Colosseum, Circus Maximum, Pantheon, Campus Martius and Temple of Jupiter Capitolinus

Not sure how else Rome could look more glamorous and historical than with those six! Although it would be a huge waste of PO bonuses

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456