Thread: CA just announced 3K is their most pre-ordered game on Total War, Cathay's chance increases

Default CA just announced 3K is their most pre-ordered game on Total War, Cathay's chance increases

This just increases the chance of Cathay by a small %, it might end up as a DLC like I have mentioned in the previous thread, as CA have already said they are trying to break into the Chinese market, this is really good news for Cathay, the success of 3K

https://www.totalwar.com/blog/busine...nd-whats-next/

What Three Kingdoms represents for us is a fantastic opportunity to engage with the Chinese market. We know there are a huge number of Chinese Total War players, and China as a market for our titles has just been growing and growing over our last few releases, as I’m sure many others have noticed in their own businesses.

It’s a setting we’ve always wanted to do, but I suppose we’ve always had it a little lower on our wish list until recent years, where it’s started gaining importance as the market has become more attractive to it commercially. While we would have had a lot of players in China 10 or 15 years ago — unfortunately, we weren’t selling a lot of games in the territory at the time. Now, there are systems in place where China is a market that can be very lucrative. We’re hoping that this will not only refresh the fan base we have in China but deliver a Total War game to an audience that might not have played Rome

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussi...warhammer-3/p1

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: CA just announced 3K is their most pre-ordered game on Total War, Cathay's chance increases

Agreed, I've been thinking that for quite some time.
    If I were CA, I'd make game 3 with a map extending east up to Cathay, and include Cathay as a core "order" race (+ Kislev).
    Against Chaos / Ogre, or Chaos / Chaos Dwarves (the other being the first DLC a la Tomb King).

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: CA just announced 3K is their most pre-ordered game on Total War, Cathay's chance increases

Thread moved from the Total War Warhammer I & II General Discussion forum.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Kal-El's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Why no 3k forum?
    When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat.