Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PUBLIC BETA RELEASE

Kinjo's Avatar Taiko

Default Re: PUBLIC BETA RELEASE

Excellent looking forward to your comments and that is great news about your PC.

Master & Commander's Avatar Libertus

Hey y’all I have discovered a bug with the Welsh Great Hall building chain. It does not provide a garrison like the other cultures main settlement building chains do. Or am I missing something with research, etc?

It is indeed a bug. Garrisons are going to be fixed in the 0.6 Saxon Update

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyyy View Post
    It is indeed a bug. Garrisons are going to be fixed in the 0.6 Saxon Update
    Great, thanks for the info and quick reply. Any timeframe on when the .6 Saxon Patch will be out, or is it still too far out to ballpark it?

There's no certain date at which we aim to release it. We are working to do it as fast as possible, so I think it isn't too far away

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyyy View Post
    There's no certain date at which we aim to release it. We are working to do it as fast as possible, so I think it isn't too far away
    Exciting news that you think it’s not too far away. I will be waiting, hopefully patiently, for it to come out.

Thank yall and keep up the amazing work!

Hey team. Not sure if this is a bug or not but I just had my first experience with ToB (purchased on steam sale just for your mod!)
    Playing as Wessex I lost a town to a Viking raid. The danes moved onward to besiege me in which case my vassal state reconquered my lost town - for themselves!
    I was hoping there was some way I can get the town back without a fight from my vassal state but I didn't see anything. After routing the Danes I declared war - re took it and then quickly made peace and established as many pacts as possible.
    The next turn I had a message come up saying that my former vassal state has a legitimate land claim which I "stole" from them. I had the option to ignore or give it back!
    Of course I ignored it, but this was what I wanted to do with my former ally. Would this have been possible? I know that TW diplomacy has been very limited since M2TW.

Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12