Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Agema Phalangitai for Epeiros is the best looking unit in the game, and you're not allowed to disagree in this thread. That's right. I said NO.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Gatorade, is it in you?

Default Re: Agema Phalangitai for Epeiros is the best looking unit in the game, and you're not allowed to disagree in this thread. That's right. I said NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    Oh yeah? Well I have a question: If the Agema Phalangitai are so good why didn't they make Agema Phalangitai 2?
    That's because you cannot perfect something that's already perfect. Duh! Everyone knows that.

You know, I was gonna fully vaporize you for this insolence, but then I realized, you actually followed half of what my OP demanded! You mentioned Agema Phalangitai! Hurrah! Although you didn't mention Epeiros in conjunction, a grave sin. Therefore I have decided, like in the judgment of Solomon and the baby, that you should only have your legs incinerated and vaporized, while the rest of your body shall stay intact from the groin upwards.

Am I not merciful, for letting you keep your junk and the good ole boys between the legs?

Quote Originally Posted by paleologos View Post
    That is a very solid point which you can expect Roma_Victriolix to answer in his usually vapid way.
    "Vapid" huh. Might as well call me a no good stinky stupid poo poo butt head while you're at it.

And by the way...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I am still here, mate!

If by "here" you mean in Hell where I threw your contemptible soul for its insolence and violation of the rules in this thread after your completely justified vaporization, then yeah, that's where you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckitz View Post
    Roma Victrix, its the principle of the matter that's really at stake. After all, by the same logic, how will Caesar, Alexander, and Trajan ever meet in Heaven?
    I fail to see how those three are permissible items of discussion in this thread where we praise the glories of Agema Phalangitai for Epeiros, so therefore you have been VAPORIZED!

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitanio View Post
    They won't because they are in hell.
    Only because I sent them there for failing to adequately follow the rules and speak kindly about Agema Phalangitai for Epeiros, a crime that Pyrrhos was certainly not guilty of when speaking of the ancients.

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Default Re: Agema Phalangitai for Epeiros is the best looking unit in the game, and you're not allowed to disagree in this thread. That's right. I said NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    If by "here" you mean...
    By "here" I mean behind you:

And by the way your response reads like something Ivanka Trump would have thought.

Lusitanio's Avatar Content Staff

Ok guys, this is not fun anymore and seems more like a kids quarrel than any other thing x)

Let's stop with that please!

Roma_Victrix how about you put here some more images about the Agema Phalangitai besides the ones that you already placed? It's always nice to see them

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Gatorade, is it in you?

Quote Originally Posted by paleologos View Post
    By "here" I mean behind you:

Nice bird, tough guy. Did you spend all day making this for a DeviantArt submission? How cute.

I'll one up you there, Grim Reaper, with my official announcement that Pinhead from Hellraiser has joined the side of the Agema Phalangitai, to fight heretics and poltergeists such as yourself foolishly trying to claw your way out of Hell after vaporization.

They're demons to some, angels to others, but honorary Agema Phalangitai to me as far as I'm concerned, for their services rendered.

And by the way your response reads like something Ivanka Trump would have thought.
    ...it does? That's a random thought of yours as far as random thoughts go, steering this conversation into the topic of the inner thoughts of Ivanka Trump. Might as well join in and be a weirdo too, by claiming that you sound like Donald Trump Jr. or worse, Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitanio View Post
    Ok guys, this is not fun anymore and seems more like a kids quarrel than any other thing x)

Let's stop with that please!

Roma_Victrix how about you put here some more images about the Agema Phalangitai besides the ones that you already placed? It's always nice to see them
    I would, but I'm playing a Koinon Hellenon campaign at the moment, and they don't have any Agema Phalangitai, only Deuteroi Phalangitai.

My mission has basically succeeded, though, because Paleologos refuses to believe it but doesn't yet realize that he's already in hell, forced out of spite to return to this thread day after day while sitting in his mom's basement and stewing over what I'm going to write next, not realizing this has been going on for 85 years now and will last for the rest of eternity. Just an endless loop of amnesia, forgetting how much time has truly passed while sitting at his computer and being angry that he'll never be as good...as Agema Phalangitai.

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

I'll one up you there, Grim Reaper, with my official announcement that Pinhead from Hellraiser...
    Why would anyone even begin to think they one up me with my nephew: Pinhead does call me uncle, in time so will you.

They're demons to some, angels to others, but honorary Agema Phalangitai to me as far as I'm concerned, for their services rendered.
    As I was never intolerant to banalities I allow that but it is a banality and if that's causing you backside pains you can try applying some aloe vera cream.

If by "here" you mean in Hell...
    No it doesn't, Ivanka tried the same maneuver:

Not so random hei?
    But I guess you didn't know the meaning of hell, the very mindset that plagues M2TW 3D model worshipers.
    Last edited by paleologos; November 08, 2019 at 03:47 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234