Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Agema Phalangitai for Epeiros is the best looking unit in the game, and you're not allowed to disagree in this thread. That's right. I said NO.

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Default Re: Agema Phalangitai for Epeiros is the best looking unit in the game, and you're not allowed to disagree in this thread. That's right. I said NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Agema Phalangitai for Epeiros is the best looking unit in the game, and you're not allowed to disagree in this thread. That's right. I said NO.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I would have made them look better ...

Default Re: Agema Phalangitai for Epeiros is the best looking unit in the game, and you're not allowed to disagree in this thread. That's right. I said NO.

@RomaVictrix, as the president of NAPAE, do you do the usual honors of vaporizing the bozo in a suit together with this Paleologos character that let him in? If not, I can lend a hand. The girl looks underage, so we should forgive her for not knowing better.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by paleologos View Post

You have failed to follow the rules of praising the Agema Phalangitai and have thus been officially CANCELLED. TERMINATED. ELIMINATED.

VAPORIZED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Septentrionalis View Post
    @RomaVictrix, as the president of NAPAE, do you do the usual honors of vaporizing the bozo in a suit together with this Paleologos character that let him in? If not, I can lend a hand. The girl looks underage, so we should forgive her for not knowing better.
    Excellent question! I will refrain from holding the persons in the photograph as guilty by association, since they did not consent to the use of this meme in such a despicable, vile, disgusting, heretical, and grotesque manner. For now the offender has been vaporized and immolated into a pile of ashes, for the good of the world!

Long live the AGEMA! May they reign forever as the best unit of all time, without question. And if you question it, you will be vaporized.

...and have thus been officially CANCELLED. TERMINATED. ELIMINATED.
    VAPORIZED!!!
    For now the offender has been vaporized and immolated into a pile of ashes, for the good of the world!
    I am still here mate and I believe Agema Phalangitai would be seriously embarrassed to be -even- mentioned by such a false-bravadesque individual such as you.

Don't say I would, say I will I dare you to pick one unit from EBII and make it the best looking unit of the mod

I am still here mate and I believe Agema Phalangitai would be seriously embarrassed to be -even- mentioned by such a false-bravadesque individual such as you.
    Were you bullied as a school kid? I hope you were not and do not suggest that it is okay under any circustances, but unfortunately it happens a lot to those who refuse to play along when the others are having fun

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitanio View Post
    Don't say I would, say I will I dare you to pick one unit from EBII and make it the best looking unit of the mod
    "Dare" me?
    Who do you think you are talking to, Marty MacFly from Back to the Future?
    I cannot be dared, but I can be enticed.
    What's in it for me?
    If you make me an offer I can't refuse, I'll let you pick the one to undergo the "paleologos treatment".

Were you bullied as a school kid?
    In my school everybody was bullied once or twice by somebody else and everybody dished some out too.
    All things considered, I came out alright.

I hope you ... do not suggest that it is okay under any circumstances...
    Okay - schmokey, I'm an advocate of the anti-fragile approach.

...it happens a lot to those who refuse to play along when the others are having fun
    Who's not playing along?
    As a matter of fact I'm having fun so gratuitously, I have no need to compensate with a lol emoji.

"Dare" me?
    Who do you think you are talking to, Marty MacFly from Back to the Future?
    I cannot be dared, but I can be enticed.
    What's in it for me?
    If you make me an offer I can't refuse, I'll let you pick the one to undergo the "paleologos treatment".
    What's in it for you? Well, let me think, I will give you some rep of course, but I do belong with the twc content staff, so maybe I can try to convince the guys there to do an interview with you about Modding for the community and other themes. After all, I have been following your thread about the free resources and you have been doing a great work with the twc community. Well, I think I will suggest your name anyway, even if you don't do it

Now, the unit that most deserves a "paleologos treatment" is without any doubt the Hellenic officer model. Its model is currently an old RTW model which looks terrible compared with the other units because the difference is just to big not to notice. It is painful to my eyes everytime I do battles with hellenic units because I know I will have to see that terrible looking model. This model is just one soldier of course but it appears in basically every hellenic unit in EBII.
    So if you're interested in doing it, It would be better to ask the EBII team, especially the historians, on how it should look. And since it is an officer, I bet it will be one of the best looking models in EBII.

In my school everybody was bullied once or twice by somebody else and everybody dished some out too.
    All things considered, I came out alright.
    Okay - schmokey, I'm an advocate of the anti-fragile approach.
    Who's not playing along?
    As a matter of fact I'm having fun so gratuitously, I have no need to compensate with a lol emoji.
    Now now, Paleologos. I too admit getting some and giving some myself during my school years, although the latter does not make me feel very proud now. Good to hear that you are no snowflake, and a valid point about emoji compensation.

Plenty of fun to be had ahead, at any rate.

I too admit getting some and giving some myself during my school years, although the latter does not make me feel very proud now.
    Not my better moments either, yet "test pecking" is the way teens have always used to figure out where they stand in the pecking order and such an order exists in every species.
    It's part of our DNA.

Good to hear that you are no snowflake...
    Alas, I'm too old and too cynical to be a snowflake.

What's in it for you? Well, let me think, I will give you some rep of course, but I do belong with the twc content staff, so maybe I can try to convince the guys there to do an interview with you about Modding for the community and other themes. After all, I have been following your thread about the free resources and you have been doing a great work with the twc community. Well, I think I will suggest your name anyway, even if you don't do it
    I'm so honored.
    Supplement that with 200 reps and I'll find the offer irresistible.

Now, the unit that most deserves a "paleologos treatment" is without any doubt the Hellenic officer model. Its model is currently an old RTW model which looks terrible compared with the other units because the difference is just to big not to notice. It is painful to my eyes everytime I do battles with hellenic units because I know I will have to see that terrible looking model. This model is just one soldier of course but it appears in basically every hellenic unit in EBII.
    Fair enough, the Hellenic Officer model it is.

So if you're interested in doing it, It would be better to ask the EBII team, especially the historians, on how it should look. And since it is an officer, I bet it will be one of the best looking models in EBII.
    I have barely enough time to give this the attention it deserves.
    I shouldn't have to do research and brainstorming on top of that.
    Start a thread in this forum recommending the addition, get approval for it, have the historians post some images and I'll do my best to make this my Christmas present to EBII fans.

Fair enough, the Hellenic Officer model it is.

I have barely enough time to give this the attention it deserves.
    I shouldn't have to do research and brainstorming on top of that.
    Start a thread in this forum recommending the addition, get approval for it, have the historians post some images and I'll do my best to make this my Christmas present to EBII fans.
    Thanks a lot

Don't worry, you won't have to do anything regarding research and brainstorming. That part is up to the EBII team historians. I will ask Quintus what to do now.

Thanks a lot

Don't worry, you won't have to do anything regarding research and brainstorming. That part is up to the EBII team historians. I will ask Quintus what to do now.
    This was a really refreshing exchange and I'm glad that you guys are ready and willing to hash this out and that my thread served as a vehicle for progress and team building. Unfortunately for you, though, you broke my goddamn rules in this thread that I explicitly laid out with no ifs, ands, or buts about any and all discussions outside the realm of praising the holiest of holies, Agema Phalangitai for Epeiros, so NO! I SAID NO!

Consider yourself...VAPORIZED!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not your mate. And this is you, sitting in Hell, after I VAPORIZED you, so I'll hand it to you, you've got some big balls talking smack to the guy who can turn up the heat if that's what you want. How about a little more fire, scarecrow?

Goddamn it feels good to righteously vaporize those who deserve it the most, like you. And damn it feels good to praise and rep the true heroes here, the Agema Phalangitai. If the Agema Phalangitai were a member of this forum, I'd rep them every day, even if they made the posts ever on a consistent basis! Because they're just that awesome. Anything that they would do negatively here would be offset by just how glorious they are otherwise in our mod, where quite frankly, every unit should just be replaced...with Agema Phalangitai.

Aren't there any good units that are armed with good old knives?
    Oh, wait, I have a screenshot:

Last edited by paleologos; October 30, 2019 at 02:51 PM.

Aren't there any good units that are armed with good old knives?
    Oh, wait, I have a screenshot:
    LOL. I wasn't aware until now that you're actually taking this seriously and getting butt-hurt about it. That's hilarious!

Will nobody rid me of this meddlesome priest?

Even though I have sent this one to the fiery depths of Hell, executed with vaporization, he keeps coming back as a poltergeist to cause trouble. It's time to call in an expert Islamic scholar and exorcist to exorcise this Jinn demon and send him back to the underworld.

It's time...to call on Crimson Jihad.

It's a pity and a great handicap to not be able to understand humor unless it has an emogi attached to it.
    You are no longer needed:

You are fired!

It's a pity and a great handicap to not be able to understand humor unless it has an emogi attached to it.
    You are no longer needed:

You are fired!

It is clear that this Agema Phalangitai hating poltergeist, after his vaporization, needs further convincing to stay in the depths of the underworld where his dark soul belongs.

A particular spirit must be summoned for the occasion, but he won't get along with my other hired help - Crimson Jihad - due to the latter being Muslims. Nevertheless, the 18th century Maratha Empire Hindu general Baji Rao I, who fought the Mughals in India, needs to be summoned from the afterlife and brought back into human form to form an impenetrable and impervious dance line to ward off the evil Byzantine spirit known as Paleologos. Only the dance of Mastani can save the Agema Phalangitai now!

Oh yeah? Well I have a question: If the Agema Phalangitai are so good why didn't they make Agema Phalangitai 2?
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    Oh yeah? Well I have a question: If the Agema Phalangitai are so good why didn't they make Agema Phalangitai 2?
    That is a very solid point which you can expect Roma_Victriolix to answer in his usually vapid way.

And by the way...

I am still here, mate!

Roma Victrix, its the principle of the matter that's really at stake. After all, by the same logic, how will Caesar, Alexander, and Trajan ever meet in Heaven?

Quote Originally Posted by Beckitz View Post
    Roma Victrix, its the principle of the matter that's really at stake. After all, by the same logic, how will Caesar, Alexander, and Trajan ever meet in Heaven?
    They won't because they are in hell.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast