Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Agents for EBII

Default Re: More Agents for EBII

I was thinking that changing the Heretic into a person who causes rebellions would be a good way to use that rebel agent. This agent would spread the independent culture and could give some disloyal traits to your FMs.

I dont think that it would break the current game's balance and would hopefully cause some more political instability throughout the game.

Quote Originally Posted by (:Baktra:) View Post
    I was thinking that changing the Heretic into a person who causes rebellions would be a good way to use that rebel agent. This agent would spread the independent culture and could give some disloyal traits to your FMs.

I dont think that it would break the current game's balance and would hopefully cause some more political instability throughout the game.
    I disagree with the disloyal part because Generals can already rebel quite easy in the game. However, the rest is actually not a bad idea, it would be an interesting idea to develop...

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitanio View Post
    I disagree with the disloyal part because Generals can already rebel quite easy in the game. However, the rest is actually not a bad idea, it would be an interesting idea to develop...

I wonder if FM led rebellions of cities are possible in M2TW. I have heard of it happening only once before, but never seen it happen.

If they are possible, then that could be a good jumping off point for creating large scale civil wars.

Quote Originally Posted by (:Baktra:) View Post
    I wonder if FM led rebellions of cities are possible in M2TW. I have heard of it happening only once before, but never seen it happen.

If they are possible, then that could be a good jumping off point for creating large scale civil wars.
    Hum... I don't believe it is possible for I have once tested it and never resulted. I gave a trait to the allied Client Ruler in Syracuse that reduced his loyalty and caused a lot of unrest. Eventually, the city rebelled from my rule and went to become part of Epeiros while my General died in the city. I tested it at least three times and it was always the same result.

Anyway, the best way to create large scale civil wars would be by scripting. I actually have an idea on how to do it. For example, for Rome, after a certain amount of turns, a Roman FL (with a lof of conditions and required traits) could get a Dictator trait claiming that he has got tired of the Senate and wants to overthrow it. Next you know, rebel stacks are spawning near Rome and the Italian cities are rebelling. We can add conditions that check if a certain city is held my Rome and give it unrest to try to make it rebel. It would be artifical but we could make it. But I would prefer doing first a war with the Socii

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12