Thread: Importing TWWH mod (changed units stats) to TWWHII without doing from zero?

Default Importing TWWH mod (changed units stats) to TWWHII without doing from zero?

Hi, i've made a mod for TWWH for myself that changed all units stats to my appetite. i did that for all races and i really enjoyed it. (i did with PFM)
    but now i've a problem. to my knowledge, there is some differences between columns of TWWH and TWWHII in DB. i mean it seems TWWHII has much more columns in some tables.
    i want to do the work which i did for TWWH to TWWHII. i want to change the units stats. but as you know all of races in TWWH are in TWWHII too. i don't want to do the work from the scratch.
    i mean, is there a way to import my old TWWH .pack file into TWWHII tables? i really don't want to change alllll units stats from TWWH again

Default Re: Importing TWWH mod (changed units stats) to TWWHII without doing from zero?

Really? no one helping?

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Importing TWWH mod (changed units stats) to TWWHII without doing from zero?

Beside copy paste...

You mean copying all TWWH columns (from my mod) to TWWHII tables and ignoring the new columns in TWWHII?

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Almost.

Copy your existing colmun in TWHII tables, and check the new columns to see if they are important (avoid just ignoring them).