Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 610

Thread: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

  1. #121

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Diversity Macht Frei, the post. Typical White Liberalism. Not only you deny the right of self-preservation of a group, which btw is a human right, but you want and I quote ''replace them''. You want to get rid of them and I quote again, as soon as possible, so that you can claim how morally virtuous you are for helping ''the oppressed''. Revolting. This is what I described in post #1 and #91. Of course, you'd never take a ''Syrian refugee'' in your home. You'd leave him in the suburbs along with all the other Mexican slaves. You meet them when you go to the restaurant to claim your cosmopolitan lifestyle. Which leads to another point: who on earth would seriously trade social cohesion for food recipes? Oh right, White Liberals. Explains what's going on in big cities.

    The most disgusting thing about your post is that you demand that people live the way you do. And it's nothing different from what I described. You demanded conformity to your way of living, the same way your side demands conformity of thought wherever they are in power. Otherwise people are guilty of not being ''intellectual curious'' enough to ascribe to your preferences. That's ''Liberal Tolerance anyway'': my way or the highway. You substitute intellectual and viewpoint diversity with token individual diversity that satisfies your personal ego. You are outraged when people reject your ''truth'' and post-modern style of living. How dare they want an identity when you already chose the ''right one for them''? This is cult level.

    You what's the most retarded of all? If you want ''diversity'', then you need identity first. If there's no identity, then everyone is the same genderless, pansexual grey entity. Which what you want anyway, because that's the only way to achieve socialism that works: destroy human diversity, starting with diversity of thought, so that people can finally be all the same. Let's be honest here, nuclear holocaust is a better option that your boring world where everyone is exactly the same and thinks exactly the same.

    This combined with the active denial of the racism of your side by Spartan, who also denies the discrimination against conservatives, the fact that Antifa groups are the instigators of violence and the fact that diversity is bad for social cohesion. You don't even care. What you care is about is your daily public flagellation of whites so that you can feel good about yourself. Go for it. You bash a group, you force it to organize to defend yourself. Straight white male form the backbone of the US army. It'll be pedophiles, landwhales, feminist male incels, Islamic terrorist and gangsta rappers vs straight white males and Russian nukes.

    If there's something that reinforces my convinctions are these conversations.

    Edit: more reasons to hate this garbage





    The so called ''diversity'' that Conon brags about is exclusively face value. You liberals absolutely despise viewpoint diversity. This is why the NPC meme went viral anyway. All your arguments are a copy-paste of each other because your universities focus on orthodoxy of thought masqueraded by diversity of skin. It's an ideological echo chamber that liberals are the solely responsible of, without any possibility of atonement. This is Soviet style farce. Universities must be defunded, DIE officers must be expelled from the country. When someone confronts you, you immediately label anything you don't like ''Nazi'' or variant of it, so that you don't have to content with different ideas. This is what your university do. Anything outside the extreme left echo chamber is Nazis. A genocide of ideas. Btw, it won't work against the author because he's Hispanic and that alone destroys 100% of the liberal arguments. The liberal academia must be completely destroyed. It's a hinderance to human progress, an enemy of it.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 16, 2019 at 04:17 AM.

  2. #122
    Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,752

    Default Re: The Great LIBERAL LIE of the ''Gender Pay Gap''

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Truth: men are overrepresented in higher positions.
    Why? That's because those require 20 years to get, and 20 years ago men were also overrepresented in the work force. This is particularly true for instance for CEOs, whose average age is 54, meaning people who started working 30 years ago at least, often when there was no paternity leave.
    I imagine you're right that men are overrepresented in higher positions.

    When you listed reasons for this, I notice that you didn't include discrimination as a possible reason. Why was that? Do you think that there is no discrimination against women in hiring or promotion, ever?

    If you think that there's no discrimination against women in hiring or promotion, how do you explain cases like that of Amy Arnold who was "paid substantially less than male graduate trainees, who were doing the same work as her" and when she applied for promotion, they promoted "a man who was less qualified and less experienced", so that a tribunal found that "she had been discriminated against on grounds of sex and victimised for making a complaint about equal pay with her employer"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    So, why are the liberal media, the academia and the politicians intentionally misrepresenting data to claim there's an issue when there's not? Well, you know my answer in that case: They are ing evil, they are blinded by hatred and want to destroy society to rebuild a communist paradise. No need to dwell on that too much.

    Nonetheless, if anyone has any alternative explanation, I'd like to hear that. More sources disproving this bs also welcome. Or does any liberal on this site want to defend this rubbish? Feel free.
    You have suggested one explanation, that people talking about a gender pay gap want to "destroy society to rebuild a communist paradise". Here's a simpler one: some women are discriminated against and they don't think this should happen.
    Last edited by Alwyn; June 16, 2019 at 03:31 AM.

  3. #123

    Default Re: The Great LIBERAL LIE of the ''Gender Pay Gap''

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwyn View Post
    I imagine you're right that men are overrepresented in higher positions.

    When you listed reasons for this, I notice that you didn't include discrimination as a possible reason. Why was that? Do you think that there is no discrimination against women in hiring or promotion, ever?
    If you think that there's no discrimination against women in hiring or promotion, how do you explain cases like that of Amy Arnold who was "paid substantially less than male graduate trainees, who were doing the same work as her" and when she applied for promotion, they promoted "a man who was less qualified and less experienced", so that a tribunal found that "she had been discriminated against on grounds of sex and victimised for making a complaint about equal pay with her employer"?

    You have suggested one explanation, that people talking about a gender pay gap want to "destroy society to rebuild a communist paradise". Here's a simpler one: some women are discriminated against and they don't think this should happen.
    There's no evidence in favour of a mass discrimination practice. There can be individual cases, like the one you mention. And guess what happens? Given that's illegal to discriminate, you can sue and you win. You just gave me an example, no? The idea however, that there's a mass conspiracy to keep women down is simply unsupported by data. There's zero evidence in favour of it and there's contrary evidence. What I generally find in ''gender studies'' is that they pick a number of variables and when the remaining discrepancy isn't explained by the variables they picked, they claim ''it's discrimination''. That's not how it works. There are dozens of variables at play. As I showed, once you pick the main 3, the ''gap'' goes down to <3%.

    For instance, one thing that the video mentions is that women 20 to 30 do better than men. So if we believe that employers mass discriminate, somehow they discriminate in favour of women up until their 30s and then against them after it? It makes no sense. Overall, millennial women are doing better than men anyway, which is leading to all sorts of problem, including the fact that women are starting to complain about ''where did all the good men go?'' because they can't find a suitable partner. Why? Because women tend to marry equal or higher. So where's ''the patriarchy''? There isn't.

    I bash communism simply because equality of outcome is innatural and undesiderable. To achieve it, you have to restrict people's freedom of choice to the point that they can't choose their own personal interests, simply because that results in different career choices and outcome.

  4. #124
    Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,752

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    It's helpful to hear that we agree that there's discrimination against women in some cases. I didn't say that there's a "mass conspiracy". You seem to be claiming this, when you say that "the liberal media, the academia and the politicians [are] intentionally misrepresenting data to claim there's an issue when there's not" and when you claim that some people want to "destroy society to rebuild a communist paradise". As I see it, opposing discrimination isn't "destroying society" or "rebuilding a communist paradise".

  5. #125

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Hate to ask you, but can you re-split the threads? The topics are rather different (gender gap vs just ranting about libs) and I'd really rather keep them separated. This one now is a convoluted mess.

  6. #126

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Two Senegalese immigrants IMPORTED BY LIBERALS to repopulate Italy were running an illegal ''school'' and literally beating the Quran into kids. Arrested for child abuse.
    https://www.secoloditalia.it/2019/06...azze-in-testa/

    We need laws to make every single advocate and/or apologist of immigration, multiculturalism and diversity responsible for this.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 16, 2019 at 10:54 AM.

  7. #127

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Two Senegalese immigrants IMPORTED BY LIBERALS to repopulate Italy were running an illegal ''school'' and literally beating the Quran into kids. Arrested for child abuse.
    https://www.secoloditalia.it/2019/06...azze-in-testa/

    We need laws to make every single advocate and/or apologist of immigration, multiculturalism and diversity responsible for this.
    After we make laws making every single person trying to poison people's minds with bigotry responsible for their actions... So, how were those two people from Senegal were imported by liberals? How do you know they were imported to repopulate Italy? Given what repopulate means how is Italy experience a shortage of people? How do we not know about that? Go on.
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

    Cities: Skylines
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ities-Skylines

    "We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

  8. #128

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post

    We need laws to make every single advocate and/or apologist of immigration, multiculturalism and diversity responsible for this.
    So you'd also be fine if the law were changed so you could be tried and convicted of Tarrant's murders?

  9. #129

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Sure, so long that liberals can be tried for every single Islamic terrorist attack and crime perpetrated by immigrant against us.

    Meanwhile, looks like the liberal agenda to destroy family and masculinity is succeeding:
    The future of men and marriage is bleak
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...riage-is-bleak


    Further evidence that liberalism has become the problem of society. Their relentless war on everything that worked and made the West the successful society that it is is being actively undermined by subversive agents in the academia, the media and politics. It's an all out war against the family, masculunity, white people, our culture. The solution is toxic masculinity: a full blown revolution against the liberal elite, the true cancer of our society. Every single problem in our society is their fault, from polarization, to identity crises, the economy, trust in society, loneliness. We need a social, economic, culltural and political annihilation program of the liberal elite.

  10. #130
    conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs
    Posts
    12,993

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Sure, so long that liberals can be tried for every single Islamic terrorist attack and crime perpetrated by immigrant against us.

    Meanwhile, looks like the liberal agenda to destroy family and masculinity is succeeding:
    The future of men and marriage is bleak
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...riage-is-bleak


    Further evidence that liberalism has become the problem of society. Their relentless war on everything that worked and made the West the successful society that it is is being actively undermined by subversive agents in the academia, the media and politics. It's an all out war against the family, masculunity, white people, our culture. The solution is toxic masculinity: a full blown revolution against the liberal elite, the true cancer of our society. Every single problem in our society is their fault, from polarization, to identity crises, the economy, trust in society, loneliness. We need a social, economic, culltural and political annihilation program of the liberal elite.
    [Insert sarcasm notice] Wow you are right Basil. That first step. Marriage. And do it right men can't be accused of raping their wives, women have no property rights, divorces should be ridiculously difficult if not banned (expect for men cheating sluts need to tossed out (but banging your secretary is good)). Than what for Western greatness, lets see colonialism and put those darkies back in their place as well. Maybe a good war against china so that US corporate interests can ship legal (for external consumption) cocaine to China. We best make sure not forget to make voting limited to white male property owners. Why are wasting money on public defenders again I'm sure the police are right.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

    'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

    But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

    Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

  11. #131

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    [Insert sarcasm notice] Wow you are right Basil. That first step. Marriage. And do it right men can't be accused of raping their wives, women have no property rights, divorces should be ridiculously difficult if not banned (expect for men cheating sluts need to tossed out (but banging your secretary is good)). Than what for Western greatness, lets see colonialism and put those darkies back in their place as well. Maybe a good war against china so that US corporate interests can ship legal (for external consumption) cocaine to China. We best make sure not forget to make voting limited to white male property owners. Why are wasting money on public defenders again I'm sure the police are right.
    From a market equilibrium point of view, we will just move towards a situation where men become non-ironically afraid of marriage or even girlfriends, rejecting that which before was a status symbol. This leads to a less demand of serious comittment with the female gender, regardless of the individual merit of the female in question.

    The main victim in this purely theorical model ends up ironically being the women.
    It will be seen that, as used, the word ‘Fascism’ is almost entirely meaningless. In conversation, of course, it is used even more wildly than in print. I have heard it applied to farmers, shopkeepers, Social Credit, corporal punishment, fox-hunting, bull-fighting, the 1922 Committee, the 1941 Committee, Kipling, Gandhi, Chiang Kai-Shek, homosexuality, Priestley's broadcasts, Youth Hostels, astrology, women, dogs and I do not know what else.

    -George Orwell

  12. #132

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Great news Harvard rescinded its offer to Kyle Kashuv after finding out he said the N-word when he was 16 and the usual liberal mob protested.
    https://twitter.com/KyleKashuv/statu...ho-used-n-word

    The interaction between Kashuv and the gulag officers of the Diversity and Inclusion departments is hilarious.
    Good lesson for every conserative that still thinks there's room for dialogue with the liberals. Everywhere liberals have power, they will kick out conservatives. You are not allowed to do mistakes, ever, not even when you are a dumb teenager. One more step towards the war between patriots and communist garbage.

    Even more news, this time from the Rainbow society of South Africa, the model that liberals have for Europe and North America.
    A black South African shoot his way into a house of a white family, molested the daughter and then raped at gunpoint the mother in front of her kids. This will likely become a daily occurence in Europe in the next decades as demographics alter the panorama of Western countries.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ter_mailonline

  13. #133
    Abdülmecid I's Avatar ¡Ay Carmela!
    Moderation Overseer Civitate Moderation Mentor

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,723

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Source that South Africa is a model for liberals? Or are you referring to the fact that the majority of non-racists appreciated the collapse of the Apartheid regime? Do you believe that South Africa was happier and more prosperous under the authoritarian rule of unrepented racists? Because it wasn't, even crime was more propagated back then, although far-right activists are nowadays much more vocal about the issue. Secondly, how is this home invasion relevant to progressivism or multiculturalism. Are you suggesting that the crime took place, because of the victims' or the culprit's skin complexion? Because even the Daily Fail tabloid, despite uncritically parroting the narrative of the AfriForum, admits that Sebenzile was motivated by his vengeful attitude towards the husband and father of the assaulted family.

    Anyway, Wikipedia provides a nice summary (supported by a great variety of citations) for whoever is genuinely interested in the topic of violence against farmers in South Africa. Basically, the rate of murders is in a steady decline and farmers are much less likely to be targeted, in comparison to other segments of the society, while the number of deaths of black farm-labourers is remarkably higher. Imagine the shock the victims of these egregious attacks may feel, when they watch domestic and foreign reactionaries exploit their suffering, in order to promote their narrative of imaginary genocides and persecution complexes.

  14. #134

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    You claim SAF is not a model for liberals.... yet immediatelly get defensive about it? Happier? Nah. More prosperous? Relatively yeah. The situation over there is catastrophic. The last paragraph is pretty hilarious. The one thing the Left has consistently done in the previous century is to deny that in their societies there was mass targeting of invividuals for political reasons... until the numbers became too big to cover them up. Cambodia, China, the Soviet Union... decades of denial by intellectuals, so long that it allowed them to preserve their ideals. SAF is nothing different. You go on Google and type ''genocide South Africa'' and the primary resources it gives you are vehemently in denial.

    ''The myth of white genocide'', over and over and over. Ironically, that makes it true. Not a single one of them is an unbiased resource. They are all politicized.
    Then you get the first glimpse of truth from one NGO that's specialized on studying genocides and indeed it has a chapter on Afrikaners in South Africa.
    http://www.genocidewatch.com/south-africa

    So, why do so many liberal outlets are so eager to dismiss what's clearly going on, if not for political reasons? There's only one truth: in the liberal paradigm, only white people can do bad things.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 18, 2019 at 02:50 AM.

  15. #135

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Basil, do you ever find it strange that:

    -For all of your arguments that liberals are out to get you, you're the only one here arguing that the government target, persecute, and declare an enemy of the state anyone you don't like.

    -For all of your conviction that liberals are going to take away your rights, you're the only one here arguing that anyone you don't like should be stripped of their rights.

    -For all of your certainty that liberals hate you, you're the only one here arguing that anyone you don't like is filth, vermin, and subhuman.

    Maybe, just maybe, you're projecting?

  16. #136

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Are you arguing that my arguments aren't backed by evidence? Because I posted plenty of studies.

    Besides, plenty of guys on your side as ''''''counter-arguments'''' have resorted to the usual name-calling, Nazi, Alt Right, White Supremacist. This includes Toho, Irontaino, Vanoi, Spartan, Mongrel, Conon, Abdulmecid, Clodia... so it's not like demonizing anyone who's not extreme left isn't a widespread thing. Some have outright argued that the white working class should be displaced and replaced by Syrian refugees (Conon) so that he can eat ethnic food, while Spartan has denied the right of anyone guilty of whiteness to preserve his ethnic group and determine its future.

    I'm hardly off-based.

  17. #137
    conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs
    Posts
    12,993

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Are you arguing that my arguments aren't backed by evidence? Because I posted plenty of studies.

    Besides, plenty of guys on your side as ''''''counter-arguments'''' have resorted to the usual name-calling, Nazi, Alt Right, White Supremacist. This includes Toho, Irontaino, Vanoi, Spartan, Mongrel, Conon, Abdulmecid, Clodia... so it's not like demonizing anyone who's not extreme left isn't a widespread thing. Some have outright argued that the white working class should be displaced and replaced by Syrian refugees (Conon) so that he can eat ethnic food, while Spartan has denied the right of anyone guilty of whiteness to preserve his ethnic group and determine its future.

    I'm hardly off-based.
    Well you post indirect links to them or in the case above I assume you lifted the charts in post 121 from the David Rozado Twitter feed since you provided no reference nor anyway to evaluate the data.

    Thus I suppose you did not read the paper? If you want its at Springer Link. A Symposium piece (I assume that is similar to a note and not a full paper)

    Rozado, David. "Using Word Embeddings to Analyze how Universities Conceptualize “Diversity” in their Online Institutional Presence."
    Society
    (2019): 1-11.

    At this time I can't read it but might do if I can scare up remote university access. But a couple thoughts:

    Society has a really tiny impact factor rating. An Impact factor or ~.52 dose not suggest it was your first choice (as author).

    Second w/o being able to read the parameters of the cosine analysis Its impossible to understand how accurate the study is so I will reserve comment. But considering how much verbiage of the abstract was wasted boiler plate about the word2vec software and quoting the word diversity we surly have a soft cosign analysis witch means the parameters stuffed to the word2vec black box and the how cosine work was done leave much room for very different outcomes of the data set (also I have no ideal how big the training data set used was). Unless you have a copy to email you have to wait but I'm not predisposed to be impressed out of hand with just charts. Also any cart as the ones presented without uncertainty bars is not impressive.
    Last edited by conon394; June 18, 2019 at 10:20 PM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

    'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

    But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

    Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

  18. #138
    Miles
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    A Random place
    Posts
    321

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    You claim SAF is not a model for liberals.... yet immediatelly get defensive about it? Happier? Nah. More prosperous? Relatively yeah. The situation over there is catastrophic. The last paragraph is pretty hilarious. The one thing the Left has consistently done in the previous century is to deny that in their societies there was mass targeting of invividuals for political reasons... until the numbers became too big to cover them up. Cambodia, China, the Soviet Union... decades of denial by intellectuals, so long that it allowed them to preserve their ideals. SAF is nothing different. You go on Google and type ''genocide South Africa'' and the primary resources it gives you are vehemently in denial.

    ''The myth of white genocide'', over and over and over. Ironically, that makes it true. Not a single one of them is an unbiased resource. They are all politicized.
    Then you get the first glimpse of truth from one NGO that's specialized on studying genocides and indeed it has a chapter on Afrikaners in South Africa.
    http://www.genocidewatch.com/south-africa

    So, why do so many liberal outlets are so eager to dismiss what's clearly going on, if not for political reasons? There's only one truth: in the liberal paradigm, only white people can do bad things.
    Yet the the paper on Genocide Watch clearly says that although it was on stage 5, Polarization on Stanton's eight stages of genocide, there is not an actual genocide of White people in South Africa going on right now, this is further corroborated by a report from 2015 by the then head of Genocide Watch, Gregory Stanton where he stated that again white genocide is not underway in South Africa.
    http://genocidewatch.net/2015/08/19/...-south-africa/

    Edit
    Just testing quotes
    Last edited by RandomPerson2000; June 19, 2019 at 05:31 PM.

  19. #139
    irontaino's Avatar Deadass B
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,796

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Besides, plenty of guys on your side as ''''''counter-arguments'''' have resorted to the usual name-calling, Nazi, Alt Right, White Supremacist. This includes Toho, Irontaino, Vanoi, Spartan, Mongrel, Conon, Abdulmecid, Clodia... so it's not like demonizing anyone who's not extreme left isn't a widespread thing. Some have outright argued that the white working class should be displaced and replaced by Syrian refugees (Conon) so that he can eat ethnic food, while Spartan has denied the right of anyone guilty of whiteness to preserve his ethnic group and determine its future.
    For example?
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude



  20. #140
    Abdülmecid I's Avatar ¡Ay Carmela!
    Moderation Overseer Civitate Moderation Mentor

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,723

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Don't you know, calling a spade a spade is now a taboo, according to reactionary political correctness. This is why the the term "alt-right" was invented as a convenient euphemism, before being also tainted by the violent acts of its fandom. In any case, saying that racist activists are misrepresenting the situation in South Africa in order to promote their bigotry is a mere statement of fact, while Basil's ignoring evidence under the pretext of lack of impartiality is the easiest and most common logical fallacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomPerson2000 View Post
    Yet the the paper on Genocide Watch clearly says that although it was on stage 5.
    To be precise, it's not on stage five, but simply fulfills three criteria, classification (no. 1), symbolisation (no. 2) and polarisation (no. 5). In comparison, Basil's narrative about the threat of liberal vermins match not only the aforementioned categories, but also dehumanisation (no. 3), so, in a rather ironic twist, Basil's view on "liberals" is slightly more genocidal than the situation white farmers face in South Africa. Moreover, that's the second time Basil's own source directly contradicts his claims, which is why I expect both Daily Fail and Genocide Watch soon being labelled as the puppets of cosmopolital Bolshevism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    You claim SAF is not a model for liberals.... yet immediatelly get defensive about it?
    Presenting evidence can hardly be described as getting defensive. If someone argued that Casa Pound's membership is literally composed of tortoises, I would still dismiss this accusation, without of course defending them or endorsing their ideas. Arguing to discover the truth is the oldest form of debating, before right-wing post-modernism wrecked our moral standards about bad-faith partisanship. Meanwhile, instead of actually challenging the data I cited, you chose to quickly reject them by questioning their credibility. So, how about leaving the "ad hominem" attacks aside for a bit and concentrate on disproving all these facts about white genocide being nonexistent in South Africa, white farmers actually being underrepresented in murders and crime actually being higher than in the Apartheid.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; June 18, 2019 at 01:35 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •