Page 4 of 118 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954104 ... LastLast

Thread: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

Totally agree with the first sentence.

1. Nope. Correlation does not mean causation. I can list (as I have already done) numerous "SJW" products that succeeded commercially, from the Black Panther and Wonder Woman to the Total War DLCs and the Black Klansman. Funnily, I didn't enjoy the latter and, in fact, found its political message a bit forced, but I cannot deny the irrefutable fact that the film was remarkably profitable.
    2. Yeah, nowadays, political correctness is so strong that indeed many people cannot withstand the fact that corporations have no moral obligation to satisfy exclusively their desires and only their desires. Fortunately enough, so I have seen zero evidence of the "snowflake movement" representing anything more than a very vocial in the social media but otherwise neglectable minority.
    3. Right, I am sure the cosmopolitan establishment of Communist magnates trembles in fear in the prospect of Captain Marvel II getting review-bombed in Rotten Tomatoes.

SJW comic generally pick a straight white male character and rewrite it as non white, non male, non heterosexual.
    Black Panther: original comic is a black character in a primarily black environment. Where exactly is the SJW rewriting in Black Panther? There isn't any.
    Wonder Woman: original character is a white woman with superhero powers. Where is the SJW rewriting? Nothing, again.

Hell, the Economist whined because Wakanda is a closed border ethnostate.
    https://www.economist.com/finance-an.../wakandanomics

As opposed to, for example: Fantastic 4 redux, with black male as Human Torch (originally white character). Got nuked. The already mentioned Ghostbusters, all characters switched from male to female. The variety of comics rewritten by Marvel such as Thor turning female, Spiderman becoming a mixed race male and I forgot what else.

Nobody ever complained about a woman character being woman or black characters being black. People complain about the constant rewriting of characters to pander to the SJW racist and sexist preferences. Is that clear enough?

Default Liberal immigration policies: Rapper sings ''I :wub: France, I burn France'' while strangling white woman in video

https://summit.news/2019/05/20/rappe...-a-white-woman

WARNING, VULGAR LANGUAGE
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    A controversial French rapper is facing more heat after he released a track in which he sings, “I France, I burn France,” as he is portrayed strangling a white woman meant to symbolically represent France.

Nick Conrad was previously found guilty of incitement to violence and fined 5,000 euros for releasing a song in which he advocated killing white babies. Conrad appealed the verdict, claiming the track “was a comment on racism”.
    However, his legal troubles haven’t deterred him from replicating similar behavior.
    In a new song called Doux pays (sweet country), Conrad portrays France as a white woman whom he eventually strangles to death.
    “I France, I burn France, until she reaches agony” Conrad repeats in each chorus.
    Elsewhere in the song, Conrad raps, “Cock in France’s mouth, I cum like a pig” and “this country has never been sweet” while complaining about racism and referring how the press accused him trying to “stir up violent civil war”.

Conrad is self-produced and part of his motivation for attracting attention he wouldn’t otherwise get is obviously predicated on causing the most offense possible.
    While Facebook claims that it bans “dangerous people” who spread “hate,” the social network giant has taken no action against Conrad, nor has Facebook-owned Instagram or any other platform.

Well, as the liberals always see, music is a form of cultural enrichment. Clearly, we boring Europeans can't do any better, thus we need immigrants to make our societies vibrant and colourful.

This is obviously in Macron's France where liberal judges let a rapper walk away with a 5k fine for inciting genocide, but if you post the atrocities committed by the Islamic Caliphate online, you go to jail. There's thus a clear racial hierarchy when liberals are in power. The irony here is that calling for murder is one of the few things that's actually beyond the limit of free speech, at least in theory. Unless you belong to one of the ethnic groups liberal like. Then you walk free.

Further evidence? Well, Youtube isn't removing the video, just like Facebook and Instagram aren't removing the guy, despite open calls for murder.

The good news, not all black people are lunatics like this dude. However, I believe it's time to hold responsible the liberal elite. Whether they work for for the justice system, the media, including social media, the government, they are all responsible.

The future of multicultural Western Europe looks ''bright'' indeed. Feel free to discuss how well it's going to work out, especially as ethnic Europeans become minority by the end of the century, as it's the wish of the liberal elite. Alternatively, we can discuss about who the problem really is.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; May 20, 2019 at 08:07 AM.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Liberal immigration policies: Rapper sings ''I :wub: France, I burn France'' while strangling white woman in video

Youtube and Facebook will surely ban him right?

I won’t hold my breath.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Default Re: Liberal immigration policies: Rapper sings ''I :wub: France, I burn France'' while strangling white woman in video

Why would they ban someone who is perfectly in line with their agenda?

Default NYT admits: Rich (White) Liberals are ruining the country

America’s Cities Are Unlivable. Blame Wealthy Liberals.

The demise of a California housing measure shows how progressives abandon progressive values in their own backyards.

Homeless people sleeping on the pews in a church in San Francisco.

To live in California at this time is to experience every day the cryptic phrase that George W. Bush once used to describe the invasion of Iraq: “Catastrophic success.” The economy here is booming, but no one feels especially good about it. When the cost of living is taken into account, billionaire-brimming California ranks as the most poverty-stricken state, with a fifth of the population struggling to get by. Since 2010, migration out of California has surged.

The basic problem is the steady collapse of livability. Across my home state, traffic and transportation is a developing-world nightmare. Child care and education seem impossible for all but the wealthiest. The problems of affordable housing and homelessness have surpassed all superlatives — what was a crisis is now an emergency that feels like a dystopian showcase of American inequality.
    Just look at San Francisco, Nancy Pelosi’s city. One of every 11,600 residents is a billionaire, and the annual household income necessary to buy a median-priced home now tops $320,000. Yet the streets there are a plague of garbage and needles and feces, and every morning brings fresh horror stories from a “Black Mirror” hellscape: Homeless veterans are surviving on an economy of trash from billionaires’ mansions. Wealthy homeowners are crowdfunding a legal effort arguing that a proposed homeless shelter is an environmental hazard. A public-school teacher suffering from cancer is forced to pay for her own substitute.

In March, teachers went on strike for seven days in Oakland, Calif., arguing that their salaries were not keeping up with the region’s soaring cost of living.CreditBen Margot/Associated Press

And there is no end in sight to such crushing success. At every level of government, our representatives, nearly all of them Democrats, prove inadequate and unresponsive to the challenges at hand. Witness last week’s embarrassment, when California lawmakers used a sketchy parliamentary maneuver to knife Senate Bill 50, an ambitious effort to undo restrictive local zoning rules and increase the supply of housing.

It was another chapter in a dismal saga of Nimbyist urban mismanagement that is crushing American cities. Not-in-my-backyardism is a bipartisan sentiment, but because the largest American cities are populated and run by Democrats — many in states under complete Democratic control — this sort of nakedly exclusionary urban restrictionism is a particular shame of the left.

There are many threads in the story of America’s increasingly unlivable cities. One continuing tragedy is the decimation of local media and the rise of nationalized politics in its place. In America the “local” problems plaguing cities are systematically sidelined by the structure of the national media and government, in which the presidency, the Senate and the Supreme Court are all constitutionally tilted in favor of places where no one lives. (There are more than twice as many people in my midsize suburban county, Santa Clara, as there are in the entire state of North Dakota, with its two United States senators.)
    That’s why, aside from Elizabeth Warren — who has a plan for housing, as she has a plan for everything — Democrats on the 2020 presidential trail rarely mention their ideas for housing affordability, an issue eating American cities alive. I watched Joe Biden’s campaign kick off the other day; the only house he mentioned was the White House.
    Then there is the refusal on the part of wealthy progressives to live by the values they profess to support at the national level. Creating dense, economically and socially diverse urban environments ought to be a paramount goal of progressivism. Cities are the standard geographical unit of the global economy. Dense urban areas are quite literally the “real America” — the cities are where two-thirds of Americans live, and they account for almost all national economic output. Urban areas are the most environmentally friendly way we know of housing lots of people. We can’t solve the climate crisis without vastly improving public transportation and increasing urban density. More than that, metropolises are good for the psyche and the soul; density fosters tolerance, diversity, creativity and progress.

Yet where progressives argue for openness and inclusion as a cudgel against President Trump, they abandon it on Nob Hill and in Beverly Hills. This explains the opposition to SB 50, which aimed to address the housing shortage in a very straightforward way: by building more housing. The bill would have erased single-family zoning in populous areas near transit locations. Areas zoned for homes housing a handful of people could have been redeveloped to include duplexes and apartment buildings that housed hundreds.

State Senator Scott Wiener, center, introduced a bill, later shelved, that would have allowed higher-density housing in areas close to transit and jobs.CreditRich Pedroncelli/Associated Press

The bill had garnered support from a diverse coalition of business and advocacy groups, and its sponsor, State Senator Scott Wiener, had negotiated a series of compromises with some of its fiercest opponents. Polls showed the measure to be widely popular. For the first time, something extraordinary looked possible: California’s wealthy homeowners would abandon their restrictionist attitudes and let us build some new housing.

Nope. Instead, Anthony Portantino, a Democratic state senator whose district includes the posh city of La Cañada Flintridge and who heads the appropriations committee, announced that he’d be shelving the bill until next year. In an interview with The Los Angeles Times, he worried that the law would spur lots of people to move near residential bus routes, which he suggested would alter the character of enclaves like his.
    And? Why is that so bad?
    Reading opposition to SB 50 and other efforts at increasing density, I’m struck by an unsettling thought: What Republicans want to do with I.C.E. and border walls, wealthy progressive Democrats are doing with zoning and Nimbyism. Preserving “local character,” maintaining “local control,” keeping housing scarce and inaccessible — the goals of both sides are really the same: to keep people out.
    “We’re saying we welcome immigration, we welcome refugees, we welcome outsiders — but you’ve got to have a $2 million entrance fee to live here, otherwise you can use this part of a sidewalk for a tent,” said Brian Hanlon, president of the pro-density group California Yimby. “That to me is not being very welcoming. It’s not being very neighborly.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/22/o...ing-nimby.html

Tl,dr:

The policies advocated by liberals, which include environmentalism, open borders, diversity and inclusion are turning liberal leaning urban conglomerates into crapholes, ridden with crime. There are no houses, homeless people and actual crap are everywhere. There's no middle class any longer because it's either you are incredibly rich and live in gentrified neighbourhood with private protection, or you are incredibly poor and accept that lifestyle. Evereyone else that can't afford the former and can't accept the latter leaves.

The real problem, as the article points out, is wealthy liberals. Mostly because the entirety of their policies relies on promoting things that make them look good but at the same time dump the negative externalities on others.

So, how do we solve the rich white liberal problem?

I have been advocating for a while a ''Responsibility Act''. If wealthy libs want environmental policies, great then they should pay the totality of the bill, which should be taken directly from their income and asset ownership. Same goes with refugees. They should pay the bill and take refugees in their houses, otherwise they go to jail. They should also be legally responsible for any crime committed by immigrants, legal or not.

In this manner, they finally get a taste of the problems that their policies cause: from housing/homelessness, to affordability, crime, pollution.

Similar threads merged. ~Abdülmecid I
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; June 01, 2019 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Clarification added.

Default Re: NYT admits: Rich (White) Liberals are ruining the country

Let rich people of all kind pay their bloody taxes, streets cleaned, property prices down problem solved.

Next.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; June 01, 2019 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Off-topic.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Progressive liberal mega-cities in US are usually populated by a tiny minority of ultra-rich liberals, who are segregated via gated communities and armed security from the rest of population which dwells in poverty, crime and disease. Just look at San Francisco, with literal crap on the streets and now reports of Bubonic Plague. Trump should just kick California out of the Union, maybe salvaging its more or less sane northern half into its own state that could stay within US.

I'd personally provoke California into declaring secession, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Progressive liberal mega-cities in US are usually populated by a tiny minority of ultra-rich liberals, who are segregated via gated communities and armed security from the rest of population which dwells in poverty, crime and disease. Just look at San Francisco, with literal crap on the streets and now reports of Bubonic Plague. Trump should just kick California out of the Union, maybe salvaging its more or less sane northern half into its own state that could stay within US.
    Also good point on bringing up the San Francisco human faces problem:

It's way too tempting to make a comparison between that and you know whom.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 01, 2019 at 07:35 AM.

Jom's Avatar A Place of Greater Safety
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Source for there being reports of bubonic plague in San Francisco?

"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

Quote Originally Posted by Jom View Post
    Source for there being reports of bubonic plague in San Francisco?
    My bad, I confused it with another medieval disease - typhus.
    http://www.kgoradio.com/2019/03/11/o...rnia-homeless/
    So much for liberal utopian paradise, eh?

chriscase's Avatar Chairman Miao
    Civitate Patrician

Whether to blame the Jews is off topic.
    Last edited by chriscase; June 02, 2019 at 12:32 PM.

Why is it that mysteries are always about something bad? You never hear there's a mystery, and then it's like, "Who made cookies?"
    - Demetri Martin

A good reminder of what ''anti-racism'' really is about. Hating white people.

A study also came out about what teaching about ''critical race theory'' or ''whiteness'' does.
    It doesn't make conservatives behave any differently. It doesn't make liberals more sympathetic towards non-whites. It makes them less sympathetic towards poor whites.

https://psycnet.apa.org/doiLanding?d...7%2Fxge0000605

Just so we know who the real racists are.

Default Academia: dodgeball is a tool of oppression

https://nationalpost.com/news/dodgeb...on-researchers
    The games children play in schoolyards are famously horrible, if you stop and think about them.
    Tag, for example, singles out one poor participant, often the slowest child, as the dehumanized “It,” who runs vainly in pursuit of the quicker ones. Capture the Flag is nakedly militaristic. British Bulldog has obvious jingoistic colonial themes. Red Ass, known in America as Butts Up, involves deliberate imposition of corporal punishment on losers.

But none rouse the passions of reform-minded educational progressives quite like dodgeball, the team sport in which players throw balls at each other, trying to hit their competitors and banish them to the sidelines of shame.
    When the Canadian Society for the Study of Education meets in Vancouver at the Congress of the Humanities and Social Sciences, a trio of education theorists will argue that dodgeball is not only problematic, in the modern sense of displaying hierarchies of privilege based on athletic skill, but that it is outright “miseducative.

Dodgeball is not just unhelpful to the development of kind and gentle children who will become decent citizens of a liberal democracy. It is actively harmful to this process, they say.

Dodgeball is a tool of “oppression.”
    It is not saved because some kids like it, according to an abstract for the presentation, led by Joy Butler, professor of curriculum and pedagogy at the University of British Columbia.
    “As we consider the potential of physical education to empower students by engaging them in critical and democratic practices, we conclude that the hidden curriculum offered by dodgeball is antithetical to this project, even when it reflects the choices of the strongest and most agile students,” it reads.
    This “hidden curriculum” in dodgeball is far more nefarious than your average gym class runaround. Dodgeball is “miseducative” because it “reinforces the five faces of oppression,” as defined by the late Iris Marion Young, a social and political theorist at the University of Chicago.

As Butler’s abstract describes it, those “faces” are “marginalization, powerlessness, and helplessness of those perceived as weaker individuals through the exercise of violence and dominance by those who are considered more powerful.” Young’s list of these fundamental types of oppression also includes exploitation and cultural domination.
    The audience for this argument is primarily teachers, including gym teachers, who are identified as part of the problem, for not acting on values they otherwise understand and claim to hold.
    “Despite the fact that many physical educators understand their vital role in helping students develop robust, equal, productive relationships and critical awareness, their practices on the ground do not always reflect this agenda,” the presenters write. “We suggest that this tension becomes sharply visible in the common practice of allowing students to play dodgeball.”

It is a familiar criticism, though not one typically phrased in the dry, footnoted academic prose of education theory, let alone with reference to ancient Greek philosophy of ethics.

For example, when Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughan teamed up for the 2004 slapstick comedy Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, they included a scene with Hank Azaria as Patches O’Houlihan, billed as the Wayne Gretzky or Michael Jordan of dodgeball.

“Remember,” O’Houlihan tells a boy keen to learn the game. “Dodgeball is a sport of violence, exclusion and degradation. So, when you’re picking players in gym class, remember to pick the bigger, stronger kids for your team. That way, you can all gang up on the weaker ones, like Winston here.”

Winston, a stereotypical nerd, gets a laugh here when he gets hit in the head and his glasses fall off. For many students, this is the miserable experience of schoolyard dodgeball.
    For teachers trying to foster the virtues of caring and inclusion, on this view, dodgeball is counterproductive. Sport can teach ethical behaviour and give students the chance to practise it and, in this sense, it is important training for citizens in a democracy.
    This goal is impeded when cruelty, oppression and violence are built into the rules. Games become more like cruel initiation ceremonies into a brutal world in which might makes right. As O’Houlihan puts it, before he starts throwing wrenches at his players as a form of training: “If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.”
    The problem with such a sink-or-swim view of physical education is that, at school, games are not just for fun. They are often deliberately chosen as part of a broader education strategy that is meant to align with other aspects of a student’s moral and physical development.

By offering models of good and caring behaviour, confirmation of their value, and practice for incorporating them into one’s own life, games can be training for the virtuous life, said David Burns, professor of educational studies at Kwantlen Polytechnic University, who contributed the parts of the presentation that refer to Aristotle’s philosophy of ethics.
    Aristotle was an ancient Greek philosopher whose work reflects a concern with how games, songs, poetry and art say something about who we are and the way we ought to be.
    Fun for fun’s sake is good, Burns said, but when a teacher is formally telling students rules for a game, fun can also reinforce behavioural patterns, for good or ill. The moral problem with dodgeball, he said, is that it encourages students to aggressively single others out for dominance, and to enjoy that exclusion and dominance as a victory.
    “Within a game,that’s largely harmless, but within an educational experience over time, you might be nurturing the wrong thing,” Burns said.
    Alright, apparently dodgeball teaches you that life can be harsh and that doesn't make you a good citizen for ''liberal democracy''. Primarily because it creates a hierarchy of skilled and able players at the top, and unskilled/unable players at the bottom, that makes them unequal, and as society should be all about equality (they don't say which type of equality, but you can guess).

The other problem with dodgeball is that pupils pick players and thus ''exclude'' others and make them feel bad. This apparently makes them unready for society, despite the fact that people will be picked by employers for jobs or potential partners for dating. The academia doesn't apparently think you should be ever excluded, thus people shouldn't be allowed to pick (and you can guess what's the social repercussion on this).

Education should also be about being good and caring. This is what the authors extrapolated from Artistotle's work, which in this context is apparently a good source despite being white and male.

Let's all discuss whether education should teach you that life can be hard and thus prepare for it, or it should teach you not to exclude anyone ever, thus do not pick, because otherwise feel bad, obviously within the postmodern framework of oppressed/oppressor.

Otherwise, the alternative is also obvious: we can discuss how to purge these unbelievable retards from society before they destroy everything. I personally think banishing them from education is not enough. They should have their citizenship stripped and be deported to a destination of their choice.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 10, 2019 at 02:51 PM.

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Academia: dodgeball is a tool of oppression

It's flipping crazy. Have these people never heard of Poe's Law? Parody and reality seem inexorably intertwined, almost as bad as the Trump brigade.
    It is funny that these people cite Aristotle, of all people, who so deftly justifies slavery in both his Nichomachean Ethics and his Politics, the very texts that they cite. Isn't the whole "problematic" dogma based on the axiom that if a person is part bad then so is their entire body of work. Even the internal logic of this move lacks coherence.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts.
    -Betrand Russell

This whole thread is just one giant example of whataboutism.

Are we really surprised from these results by giving every idiot access to the internet where they can vomit their idiocy for everyone to see?
    @Basil, is this really the best usage of your time on this earth?

To find or rather "expose" and post click bait titles or what some nobody on the internet said? Is there no skill or craft you wish to improve? No fun activity to do?
    Do you really rather spend hours upon hours going over online blogs designed to make your blood boil? Imagine if you were diagnosed with a deadly disease and you only a few weeks to live... will you still be going over this stuff?

Well whatever. I skimmed some of the posts. Rolled my eyes a few times aaand it looks like my pan is hot enough for the dish I am cooking tonight. Ta ta!
    Last edited by Toho; June 10, 2019 at 07:51 PM.

It's not a click bait article, it's a '''''''''''''''''''''''''''study'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' promoted by social justice academics over which policies that impact daily life, namely ''diversity and inclusion'' are based. These people are ing evil and are willingfully destroying society.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    It's not a click bait article, it's a '''''''''''''''''''''''''''study'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' promoted by social justice academics over which policies that impact daily life, namely ''diversity and inclusion'' are based. These people are ing evil and are willingfully destroying society.
    A study?
    Which creates policies?
    Impact your daily life?
    THROUGH DIVERSITY?
    AND INCLUSION?

By the gods this evil! It cannot stand.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm4yDY6eFQk

Good god this website is terrible. So much lag...

Which one of those 5 is not true?

Miles

Default Re: Studies reveal who the most racist, hateful, bigoted and intolerant people are in the Western world....

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    The country is 95% Han Chinese. That's as homogenous as it can get.

I love how liberal statistics work: there's 1% minorities? That means the country is multicultural and it's going to work even if it becomes 33% minorities. Same thing! So let's do that!

Let's forget ratios, sizes and basic math. What a retarded argument.

As for the nukes, thanks for bringing that up. I was noticing that the reason Wh*te liberals hate Russia is because of its nuclear arsenal, which means Russia is going to remain independent for the next centuries to come. So if white people want to retain their ethnic identity and avoid being ethnically cleansed by your side, we are going to need nukes. Just in case you push further with the censorship or start sending people to re-education camps.
    It's more like about 92% is Han Chinese and it can be broken down even further if all the varieties of Chinese are considered as their own language given that there is a large amount of mutual unintelligibility between them such as Mandarin, Ping, Yue, Wu, Xiang, Hakka, Hui, Min, Jin etc. Not to mention that even if we consider China as a really cultural homogeneous country, it still didn't stop the country from being divided for decades into various warlord cliques that often acted as if they were their own independent country especially during the 1910s and 1920s.