Page 12 of 118 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021223762112 ... LastLast

Thread: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    It is nothing since it didn't find me their phone number. The Kiwisearches took 2 minutes for each name. Nothing showed up. If it's possible you should find us something to prove that.
    The Google search isn't meant to show you the numbers... it's meant to show you how to find the numbers, and there's as many ways as there are results in that search. Do you know how to use Google?
    It's unlikely that you finished your Kiwisearches in two minutes for each name, unless you have a monster of a computer, then I may entertain the notion.

What are your specs? Processor and RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altzek View Post
    The Google search isn't meant to show you the numbers... it's meant to show you how to find the numbers, and there's as many ways as there are results in that search. Do you know how to use Google?
    It's unlikely that you finished your Kiwisearches in two minutes for each name, unless you have a monster of a computer, then I may entertain the notion.

What are your specs? Processor and RAM.
    Sigh... You just made a bad claim and it's getting cumbersome to just admit it was BS. Your Google link is nothing. You responded to me saying that no phone number or personal information shows up in any search with saying that how is it (it being a generic Google search link that showed the results of "how to find cell phone numbers") nothing. You basically failed to provide a coherent and meaningful response to what I said. I'm not gonna take a video of how long Kiwisearches work, but I can tell you this. The percentage you see is not real. It's just there to make it appear as if they're going through a lot of files. Why it probably takes too long for you is because you start the search and go to a different tab. That stops the percentage. Separate the tab as a separate window and the percentage will continue moving when you're not looking. It has nothing to do with processor or RAM. There is no reason why it would have anything to do with those. Clearly, thing you're talking about do not work the way you think they do.
    The Armenian Issue

Before people come down on Altzek it should be noted that information is locked up on whitepages and one actually has to shell out money for it.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Before people come down on Altzek it should be noted that information is locked up on whitepages and one actually has to shell out money for it.

Wouldn't be the only website to ask for some form of payment in return for the full details either, one only has to search a bit and the websites like Kiwisearches, White Pages, National Cellular Directory etc are abundant on the internet, it literally only takes ten minutes of searching to find them, starting from something like my previous Google link. What POVG didn't bother with.

Point is the numbers are there if you try hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Yes, and no. Landlines are free information. Mobile phone numbers are not.

Wouldn't be the only website to ask for some form of payment in return for the full details either, one only has to search a bit and the websites like Kiwisearches, White Pages, National Cellular Directory etc are abundant on the internet, it literally only takes ten minutes of searching to find them, starting from something like my previous Google link. What POVG didn't bother with.

Point is the numbers are there if you try hard enough.
    Well, it took you about 1.5 hours, and you probably got the wrong guy. The kid's address is from a neighboring district from the one you found. This is all of course only possible if you know the full name at all. We only know that because of the news articles.
    The Armenian Issue

Yes, and no. Landlines are free information. Mobile phone numbers are not.

Well, it took you about 1.5 hours, and you probably got the wrong guy. The kid's address is from a neighboring district from the one you found. This is all of course only possible if you know the full name at all. We only know that because of the news articles.
    It took me ten minutes the moment I got tired of you not even bothering to check up the search results, dismissing them as generic ones when they weren't since they almost all had a link to some service you could use to find personal informations in the United States. The truth is you wanted baby-sitting, and now when the spoon is choo-chooing in your mouth you're turning your head and keeping the mouth shut because you don't want the mush.
    For the numbers in particular you can fake a subscription to see the number and cancel it shortly after, now you're asking too much.

The guy's most likely him. The Twitter account says it's from Newport Beach and the White Pages says he lives not far from there. The odds that there's multiple Salvatore Schachter within the range of twenty kilometers are extremely low, so yeah that's the right address and the phone number can be found by paying, which people willing to ruin a life are likely to do.

Stop finding excuses.
    Last edited by Altzek; July 04, 2019 at 12:59 PM.

It took me ten minutes the moment I got tired of you not even bothering to check up the search results, dismissing them as generic ones when they weren't since they almost all had a link to some service you could use to find personal informations in the United States. The truth is you wanted baby-sitting, and now when the spoon is choo-chooing in your mouth you're turning your head and keeping the mouth shut because you don't want the mush.
    For the numbers in particular you can fake a subscription to see the number and cancel it shortly after, now you're asking too much.

The guy's most likely him. The Twitter account says it's from Newport Beach and the White Pages says he lives not far from there. The odds that there's multiple Salvatore Schachter within the range of twenty kilometers are extremely low, so yeah that's the right address and the phone number can be found by paying, which people willing to ruin a life are likely to do.

Stop finding excuses.
    Lovely spin you got there. I particularly love how you initially insisted that they were talking about their fixed house phone while now your entire position is dependent on the mobile phone number locked behind a pay wall.
    The Armenian Issue

Lovely spin you got there. I particularly love how you initially insisted that they were talking about their fixed house phone while now your entire position is dependent on the mobile phone number locked behind a pay wall.
    I actually insisted on the fact that either way finding their numbers was something possible, it doesn't really matter whether they were fixed phone numbers or cell phone numbers, I just decided to play ball when you insisted they were phone numbers.
    But either way the argument leads up to the point that finding their phone numbers - fixed or mobile - is possible.

In reality the distinction isn't even relevant.
    Last edited by Altzek; July 04, 2019 at 04:11 PM.

Good day everyone and liberals provide yet another example of their hatred for anything ever created by Europeans, this time classical music.
    https://nmbx.newmusicusa.org/its-tim...cal-music-die/

The problem? Classical music was done by mostly whites and all the great creators are... white. And that is bad for liberals because they hate white people and they want to get rid of us and everything we ever created. Thus their solution is to get rid of classical music as well. This is a genocidal war unleashed by liberals against Europeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Good day everyone and liberals provide yet another example of their hatred for anything ever created by Europeans, this time classical music.

The problem? Classical music was done by mostly whites and all the great creators are... white. And that is bad for liberals because they hate white people and they want to get rid of us and everything we ever created. Thus their solution is to get rid of classical music as well. This is a genocidal war unleashed by liberals against Europeans.
    This is like saying conservatives are pedophiles because of some priest's conduct with his choir boys and there is likely more material to actually support that.
    The Armenian Issue

I don't think I can blame all liberals here, but what I see is an aspiring classical composer attempting to advertise himself.
    For reference, go into his profile and you can hear (extremely mediocre) classical compositions by himself, some with pretentious titles such as "Decolonized arabesque". On his website he claims to be influenced, quoting

by different artists of various traditions, including Vaughan Williams, Khalil Gibran, Arvo Part, Walt Whitman, Fairuz, and J.S. Bach
    Imagine having the chutzpah of claiming to despise classical music (at least what you overthink it means) and appreciating Whitman, Bach and Arvo Part.

Gotta love also how he claims to be an oppresed poc when Lebanese in the US are technically about as white as Italians or Jews. Arab Americans in general have it rather easy, and it's a matter of time before Indians, Pakistanis and even a significant portion of Hispanics join them into whitedom.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

You do realize one Composer's personal feelings do form some kind of group think for everyone on the planet who might self describe as a Liberal. As noted above the internet rant of am ant vaxx conservative would not imply all conservatives are bizarrely anti science.

@Altzik

I wounder if used any jazz themes or styles would that make him a cultural imperialists? How about Banjo can't play that I guess.

-------------

I can't help but feel there is a bit of bitterness of an artist who has not suddenly gifted with an endowed chair in the music he wants to write. And also discovering the rich got it easier and if you are not rich you gotta work hard and no get second chances etc. Anyway come on Basil I mean if you found this the policy statement of the New York conservatory you might have some decent grounds for argument but one guys opinion really? You know My ex-bar used serve a lot conservatives and one of the regulars was a complete UFO believer. on a slow day he talk my ear off about it, he had pictures and binders. That must mean your side are UFO believers right?
    Last edited by conon394; July 05, 2019 at 07:43 AM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Yeah but the argument he's using are straight from critical race theory and that's popular exclusively among liberal educated individuals in the West.

Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Yeah but the argument he's using are straight from critical race theory and that's popular exclusively among liberal educated individuals in the West.
    Well no it sort of personal hash of buzz words he lifted from a pamphlet, combined with his own whinny ness w/o any real critical thinking added to a dose of I'm not rich and my family did not back my choices. Even Edward Said and Noam Chomsky would probably give him an F in class.
    Last edited by conon394; July 05, 2019 at 08:20 AM.

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

I think he's just the product of poor artistic talent, toxic cultural environment (he's from DC, after all) and a possible detachment from his cultural roots, maybe he's from a hyper-assimilated family and since he doesn't know how to be Lebanese, he can only be a victim.

No point in overthinking it and making apocalyptic assumptions. He's just a failed artist, like many extremely convinced progressivist activists.

I think he's just the product of poor artistic talent, toxic cultural environment (he's from DC, after all) and a possible detachment from his cultural roots, maybe he's from a hyper-assimilated family and since he doesn't know how to be Lebanese, he can only be a victim.

No point in overthinking it and making apocalyptic assumptions. He's just a failed artist, like many extremely convinced progressivist activists.
    I not sure I would go that far depends on what schools he went to. There are lots of department and schools with their own bend and if you where a believer in X you likely should have avoided Y department you will just be disillusioned. The colonialism imperialism stuff does not jump out at me as much as the whining about wealthy people and his disillusionment with his own family. Also he strikes as the kind of person who washes out at the Phd or masters level in science. Always got A's in school but suddenly people don't care if you read the text book and regurgitated it because you were good at it k-12 and even in 101, now they are mean and you got two -four years to produce something and work TA and RA hours and figure out what thing will pass in your department. I mean if he is so ardent about being Lebanese or middle eastern why no study abroad in Lebanon and what ever music school local muse scape have there? See Basil I'm a liberal lefty but have no room for his level of fine whinny
    Last edited by conon394; July 05, 2019 at 10:20 AM.

Can you give some examples of liberal media journalists making death threats?
    Publishing person's private information should be interpreted as such, especially given how audience of these "journalists" is more prone to violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Publishing person's private information should be interpreted as such, especially given how audience of these "journalists" is more prone to violence.
    I believe I asked for examples, not a description. However, why should they be interpreted as such? How are their audience more prone to violence? Wasn't the pizzagate guy who raided a pizza shop a Fox News audience? Is Fox News part of the liberal media?
    The Armenian Issue

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

Good day everyone and liberals provide yet another example of their hatred for anything ever created by Europeans, this time classical music.https://nmbx.newmusicusa.org/its-tim...cal-music-die/
    Sorry to interrupt your obsessive (well, it's a daily dose, isn't it?) thoughts, but the author is not a liberal. As the non liberal racist (someone with a inferiority complex) says,

Contemporary classical music is a field overrun with socially conscious and politically liberal musicians
    ----
    ----
    This is a genocidal war unleashed by liberals against Europeans
    It doesn't make sense. In case you haven't noticed, liberalism was born in Europe. Your autocratic friend Putin keeps saying that liberalism is obsolete.
    Varieties of Democracy (V-Dem) is a new approach to conceptualizing and measuring democracy. V-Dem: Home Report 2019,
    The trend of autocratization continues, and almost one-third of the world’s population lives in countries undergoing autocratization – a substantial decline of democracy.
    BUT,
    I'm sorry to disappoint you, Basil, the rumors of the death of liberalism are greatly exaggerated,
    A third wave of autocratization is here: what is new about it

Less than 30 years after Fukuyama and others declared liberal democracy’s eternal dominance, a third wave of autocratization is manifest.
    Gradual declines of democratic regime attributes characterize contemporary autocratization.
    We demonstrate that a third wave of autocratization is indeed unfolding. It mainly affects democracies with gradual setbacks under a legal façade. While this is a cause for concern, the historical perspective presented in this article shows that panic is not warranted: the current declines are relatively mild and the global share of democratic countries remains close to its all-time high. As it was premature to announce the “end of history” in 1992, it is premature to proclaim the “end of democracy” now.
    The problem?
    The problem, as I see it...
    There is no 'right' v 'left': it is Trump and the oligarchs against the rest
    Robert Reich, former US secretary of labor, is professor of public policy at the University of California at Berkeley and the author of Saving Capitalism: For the Many, Not the Few and The Common Good

When oligarchs fill the coffers of political candidates, they neuter democracy.
    The oligarchs know politicians won’t bite the hands that feed them. So as long as they control the money, they can be confident there will be no meaningful response to stagnant pay, climate change, military bloat or the soaring costs of health insurance, pharmaceuticals, college and housing.
    There will be no substantial tax increases on the wealthy. There will be no antitrust enforcement to puncture the power of giant corporations. There will be no meaningful regulation of Wall Street’s addiction to gambling with other peoples’ money. There will be no end to corporate subsides. CEO pay will continue to skyrocket. Wall Street hedge fund and private equity managers will continue to make off like bandits.
    Divide-and-conquer allows the oligarchy free rein. It makes the rest of us puppets, fighting each other on a made-up stage.
    Trump is the puppet master.
    The only way to overcome the oligarchy and Trump’s divide-and-conquer strategy is for the rest of us to join together and win America back.
    That means creating a multi-racial, multi-ethnic coalition of working-class, poor and middle-class Americans who will fight for democracy and oppose oligarchy.
    White, black and Latino; union and non-union; evangelical and secular; immigrant and native-born – all focused on ending big money in politics, stopping corporate welfare and crony capitalism, busting up monopolies and stopping voter suppression.
    This agenda is neither “right” nor “left”. It is the bedrock for everything else America must do.
    ...it is just as simple as that.
    Last edited by Ludicus; July 07, 2019 at 07:01 PM.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty