Page 11 of 118 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920213661111 ... LastLast

Thread: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

Oh I'm just playing alone with the decision to move Antifa violence with the generic lib-bashing. I thought they were quite different but apparently it's not the case.

Do I ever personally give you hostile answers or do I try to give you reasonable discussion? Reddite quae sunt Caesaris Caesari.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Oh I'm just playing alone with the decision to move Antifa violence with the generic lib-bashing. I thought they were quite different but apparently it's not the case.
    Even I understood this. It was Abdulmecid who 'decided' (that the un-nazi, un-pathetic, un-coward) Antifas are liberal, and attacking the un-cowards un-nazis of Antifa for un-pathetically defending themselves with a masked gang assault from behind on a journalist, by moving the thread about that current event to a thread dedicated to generic 'liberal bashing'.

I never said you were being hostile or unreasonable, I'm just commenting that the current way you are going about creating discussions and comments is not exactly productive in changing opinion. The previous comments run pretty close to your usual approach to these types of stories, so I'm just pointing out something you do often in the more general sense. In terms of your intentions of your most recent comments, it's not exactly the clear how you distinguish jest from having a discussion.

"The irony of this post being merged with the rest is that Antifa ends up representing liberals. So be it, I don't mind."

So, like, are we supposed to interpret this as you not being fine with the merger lol? If you are, make the distinction clear and leave it at that. Your posts after that were following your general approach to this topic, so of course people are going respond with an assumption that you are serious.
    Last edited by ♔The Black Knight♔; July 01, 2019 at 08:22 PM.

He is mocking Abdulmecid with that. (Or at least that is how I understood it when he first posted it).

Yes.

Apparently expressing the preference that one is not assaulted by those who are classified as migrants/criminals/refugees should, must, and will be punished as wrong think. This holds true even if you were the victim of violent crime at the hands of these sanctified groups. The Italian policy has recently changed for the better, and I am hopeful that if things continue in that vein, I will again be able to visit Rome in the next five years. To tourism conscious Italians I will say this: I will not bother to come back to Rome if high levels of gypsy and African migrants set up trinket shops near major tourist areas. I was assaulted three times and robbed four times the last time I was there.

Guess what? I don't care. These people ruined my experience and if these places want to correct for it they must know. I care 0% for your political correctness.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    Apparently expressing the preference that one is not assaulted by those who are classified as migrants/criminals/refugees should, must, and will be punished as wrong think. This holds true even if you were the victim of violent crime at the hands of these sanctified groups. The Italian policy has recently changed for the better, and I am hopeful that if things continue in that vein, I will again be able to visit Rome in the next five years. To tourism conscious Italians I will say this: I will not bother to come back to Rome if high levels of gypsy and African migrants set up trinket shops near major tourist areas. I was assaulted three times and robbed four times the last time I was there.

Guess what? I don't care. These people ruined my experience and if these places want to correct for it they must know. I care 0% for your political correctness.
    So the Roma are garlic for racist, right wing Americans? Can we get more for the UK?

Liberal terrorists have been sending death threats to an 8 years old Hispanic girl who made funny immitations of AOC.
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/03/m...cial-accounts/

Liberal terrorists have been sending death threats to an 8 years old Hispanic girl who made funny immitations of AOC.
    How did "liberal terrorists" obtain her parent's personal phone numbers to give death threats to the girl for her impersonation of a politician? This looks more like a social media stunt.
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    How did "liberal terrorists" obtain her parent's personal phone numbers to give death threats to the girl for her impersonation of a politician? This looks more like a social media stunt.
    If they can doxx a person to shut him out of his workplace, they can probably go through a phone book or something to obtain the phone number of someone's parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Altzek View Post
    If they can doxx a person to shut him out of his workplace, they can probably go through a phone book or something to obtain the phone number of someone's parents.
    What phone book contains someone's someone's cell phone number?
    The Armenian Issue

What phone book contains someone's someone's cell phone number?

Ava will not be doing any more MINI AOC content,” the tweet said. “The Left’s Harassment and death threats have gone too far for our family. We have been getting calls on our personal phone numbers. For our safety and our child’s safety, we deleted all Mini AOC accounts.”
    Emphasis on "personal phone numbers". No cell phones mentioned anywhere. If I had to guess it refers to the fixed phones at home, not your cell phone.

They did the same thing with that 14-years old youtuber, because she mocked islam and liberal "values" in her videos.
    It seems in both cases, these calls for attacks are made by liberal media journalists, who call for "good citizens" to harass children for wrongthink either via media articles or Twitter.

Emphasis on "personal phone numbers". No cell phones mentioned anywhere. If I had to guess it refers to the fixed phones at home, not your cell phone.
    Houses usually have one fixed phone number, if they even have one. It's quite safe to say she was talking about their cell phone numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    They did the same thing with that 14-years old youtuber, because she mocked islam and liberal "values" in her videos.
    It seems in both cases, these calls for attacks are made by liberal media journalists, who call for "good citizens" to harass children for wrongthink either via media articles or Twitter.
    Can you give some examples of liberal media journalists making death threats?
    The Armenian Issue

Houses usually have one fixed phone number, if they even have one. It's quite safe to say she was talking about their cell phone numbers.
    The plural may be a simple lapsus, it happens. Besides, there are ways to actually find cell phone numbers too if you know the person's name, we're all a Google search away from it.

The plural may be a simple lapsus, it happens. Besides, there are ways to actually find cell phone numbers too if you know the person's name, we're all a Google search away from it.
    I doubt it is. Fixed lines are not usually referred to as "personal numbers" anyways. I went through many Tweets that mention the kid and could find a single insult or threat other than people expressing disgust over how her mother was exploiting her as a stunt. The kid's name is Ava Martinez. Her step-father is Salvatore Schachter. Could you please find us their phone numbers to illustrate how it's possible to obtain such information?
    The Armenian Issue

I doubt it is. Fixed lines are not usually referred to as "personal numbers" anyways. I went through many Tweets that mention the kid and could find a single insult or threat other than people expressing disgust over how her mother was exploiting her as a stunt. The kid's name is Ava Martinez. Her step-father is Salvatore Schachter. Could you please find us their phone numbers to illustrate how it's possible to obtain such information?
    I'm not going to doxx anyone here, but I invite you to try that out yourself. Search "How to find someone's cell phone number" on Google, look at all the results.
    Kiwisearches is also a good service.

I'm not going to doxx anyone here, but I invite you to try that out yourself. Search "How to find someone's cell phone number" on Google, look at all the results.
    Kiwisearches is also a good service.
    Nope. Nothing shows up. Feel free to try it yourself since its your position. There is enough evidence to suggest that the parents were just lying. They were probably trying to save face for trying to exploit the little girl. It's easy to blame non-existent enemies. People love that stuff.
    The Armenian Issue

How is this "nothing"?
    Also I don't believe for a moment that you didn't try Kiwisearches, its research takes up to an hour. I started my research of informations about the stepfather about twenty minutes ago and I'm not even 60% through yet. Not that I'm going to divulge anyone's data, I'm just saying it's entirely possible and you aren't trying hard enough.

How is this "nothing"?
    Also I don't believe for a moment that you didn't try Kiwisearches, its research takes up to an hour. I started my research of informations about the stepfather about twenty minutes ago and I'm not even 60% through yet. Not that I'm going to divulge anyone's data, I'm just saying it's entirely possible and you aren't trying hard enough.
    It is nothing since it didn't find me their phone number. The Kiwisearches took 2 minutes for each name. Nothing showed up. If it's possible you should find us something to prove that.
    The Armenian Issue