Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 186893108109110111112113114115116117118
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2355

Thread: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

trans people must be like the 0.0 something percent of the population, it is highly unlikely that any case will touch them closely, a child is the only situation that comes to mind, in which case they will most likely realize that, wow, my 10 years old child is really suffering with this identity/body, with the help of doctors I should help them be happy.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    It's amazing how angry Trans people make the right merely by existing. The right seems to feel that they are oppressed merely by the fact that there are Trans people drawing breath.
    That's a beautiful non sequitur.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    it is highly unlikely that any case will touch them closely, a child is the only situation that comes to mind, in which case they will most likely realize that, wow, my 10 years old child is really suffering with melancholy, with the help of doctors and the miracle cure of lobotomy I should help them be happy.
    How that post would sound in 1950s.

Blog Entries

a small cut in the brain eliminating depression? you know that actually sounds great?

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

a small cut in the brain eliminating depression? you know that actually sounds great?
    And it was not. It was just progressives doing bad things to people.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    And it was not. It was just progressives doing bad things to people.
    lobotomies were ( and are) performed on very serious mental patients. you are (we were) talking about an alternative past. again, if today the scientific community discovered that depression in children is operable, it would be great news (although the cases of children with severe depression must be insignificant)

If you want to show evidence of how harmful the treatments accepted by the scientific community are to help people to transition, I would suggest that you open a separate discussion in the academy.
    Last edited by mishkin; October 25, 2022 at 01:54 PM.

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

, if today the scientific community discovered that depression in children is operable, it would be great news
    Indeed, but I'm afraid that it will never work. An amputation, no matter how small, isn't a reconstructive surgery.
    --
    It seems that some US and European liberals and conservatives are in love with CBDC. Last year, Elisabeth Warren said that a central bank digital currency, or CBDC, has great promise.

IMF, Kristalina Georgieva IMF Managing Director
    Atlantic Council, Washington, DC

Feb 2022,
    The Future of Money: Gearing up for Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)

So, let me conclude.

The history of money is entering a new chapter.
    The enthusiasm is so great that she even quotes Thomas Edison,
    Fittingly, even the great inventor Thomas Edison acknowledged that: “There is no substitute for hard work.”
    ----
    Capitalism used to promise a better future. This is how the first steps are taken on the road that leads to the “Brave New World” that Huxley talked about,

Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

Capitalism is just organic way in which humans exchange good and services, not to mention that the current globalist trade system is anything but capitalistic, where corporate elites as merged with state entities and various intelligence groups, for the purpose of negation of capitalism. Big Pharma, banks and bloated hedge fund monstrosities like Blackrock are doing that not because of "capitalism", but specifically to suppress capitalism and use their power in government to regulate the competition away.
    from that perspective even the most insane Bernie Sanders supporter is far more capitalistic in his outlook then the abovementioned entities.

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

I think that even some far right nutcases have no trouble understanding the video, and understand what I said.
    ------

Two whole pages to discuss definitions of anti-Semitism and antisemitic discrimination in the American universities, zero lines to talk about the oppression suffered by the Palestinian people. But why should we talk about a people that does not "exist"?.
    This is remarkable, particularly when Ben-Gvir, an Israeli religious extremist, former disciple of terrorist Rabbi Meir Kahane, is currently expected to win the third-largest share of the vote in November’s election.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Adrian View Post
    That's a beautiful non sequitur.
    Playing dumb rarely works.

The reason Trans people are so widely hated on the right is because conservative politics always requires a 'them' for conservative politicians to point at and say "See that guy over there? He's the reason your life is in the toilet!" while passing laws to enrich themselves at their voter's expense. What you don't realize is that the politicians who steer you towards 'them' as the source of all your woes are laughing at you and patting themselves on the back at their ability to deceive you.

Blog Entries

looking for a positive side, at least they no longer dare to attack minorities such as the non-white population or the Jews. I mean, openly attack.

looking for a positive side, at least they no longer dare to attack minorities such as the non-white population or the Jews. I mean, openly attack.
    They just use dogwhistles while knowingly winking at the far-right militias and Neo-Nazi groups . "Muh border security", for instance, means "Yes Cletus, your white skin makes you better than everyone else."

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

If you want to show evidence of how harmful the treatments accepted by the scientific community are to help people to transition, I would suggest that you open a separate discussion in the academy.
    Considering I want to rant and vent and throw tantrums - as I have no medical expertise, I will remain in this thread that serves my purposes.
    And in that thread, which I am, I will complain about how many of the transition treatments ARE NOT accepted by the scientific community yet but there is growing pressure by purple-haired and pink-haired evil people to coerce the scientific community to accept such harmful practices or be labeled transophobes and be burned in the pyre.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Capitalism is just organic way in which humans exchange good and services, not to mention that the current globalist trade system is anything but capitalistic, where corporate elites as merged with state entities and various intelligence groups, for the purpose of negation of capitalism. Big Pharma, banks and bloated hedge fund monstrosities like Blackrock are doing that not because of "capitalism", but specifically to suppress capitalism and use their power in government to regulate the competition away.
    from that perspective even the most insane Bernie Sanders supporter is far more capitalistic in his outlook then the abovementioned entities.

What you describe is the inevitable outcome of capitalism. In a capitalistic society, corporations are motivated by profit. One way for profit is to bury the opposition. What a better way to do that, than bribe the government?
    Regulated capitalism is the key.
    Last edited by alhoon; October 26, 2022 at 07:42 AM.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    What you describe is the inevitable outcome of capitalism. In a capitalistic society, corporations are motivated by profit. One way for profit is to bury the opposition. What a better way to do that, than bribe the government?
    Regulated capitalism is the key.
    That's the point. Oligopolies would just bribe the ones doing regulating and that will be that. Perhaps, system where rulers are elected representatives is easily exploitable?

The discussion is to caustic to be properly digested. No soda can rectify the problem, so the closure is permanent. For a clarification, read here.