Page 104 of 118 FirstFirst ... 45479949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2355

Thread: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    The Far-right Evangelicans are a viable target... for the Rightwing thread.

That said: Slavery is AGAINST rightwing dogma. That some Far-rights did it, and in effect some leftwings (China today, Stalin, Pol Pot) etc did it, doesn't make slavery a rightwing or leftwing position.

In USA, those that are pro-slavery are in the far-right but they are a tiny amount of the Far Right.

But again, I would say that religious extremists and fundamentalists are neither left nor right. They espouse some things from both sides.

***************************************************************************************************************

And something different:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/questione...135549946.html
    Progressives force that guy out of his job because of his concerns that the progressives are pressuring people with gender dysphoria to sex change glossing over the risks and obfuscating the numbers of those that regret transitioning (the majority).
    Let's agree to disagree on the ISIS issue.

About the following issue. As a straight cis male I can't presume to know or understand what must pass through someone with GD, but I agree that any sort of nip/tuck should be allowed exclusively AFTER one has reached 18(or even 21) years of age and at least a couple years of therapy. A friend of mine trasitioned at 27 following quite a few years of therapy as is required here in Spain before one is legally allowed to it...

I would also say that for trans folk life gets pretty complicated as in many cases it becomes difficult for them to obtain normal jobs in most countries. Even in the most "enlightened" ones. I'm not saying its right but kids should be informed about the impact on their future even such a seemingly distant issue could be for them.

But then I'm also of the opinion any type of marriage should be illegal before 21 too soo...
    Last edited by Bande Nere; May 15, 2022 at 03:14 AM.

Yet another public school in the nation’s capital has been caught trying to indoctrinate American children with far left race essentialism. This time, small children are given a workbook which includes standard tenets of what has become the orthodoxy of the liberal establishment. The fact that’s not even the worst part is a grim reminder of where we’re at in today’s America. Children are also asked to “do some soul searching to identify racism in yourself as the first step to becoming an anti-racist,” to identify whom they might consider “racist” family members based on the workbook’s ideological metric, and discuss how to “deal with them.” Bear in mind this material was distributed to children as young as 3 as part of a mandatory program.

The entire curriculum and related material is in many ways a massive projection of the personal insecurities of the author/presenter, Doyin Richards, laced with racial stereotypes and evidence-free vitriol under the guise of academic instruction. As often happens when these activists are caught, the school has scrubbed the material from the original webpage, but you can access it through archived pages as far back as May 2 of this year. The firm which conducted the indoctrination session also offers its services to corporations and the general public, including racist propaganda as children’s books. Doyin, who owns and founded the organization, also distributes his propaganda as a columnist for at least one mainstream media outlet.

More than one parent subsequently noted their child was traumatized and scared following the presentation, according to public reports. I wonder why schools and leftist activists conducting these programs don’t want the general public to know what they are doing to our children? Some excerpts:

As a young person, you may not pay much attention to the color of someone’s skin. But as you get older, it becomes super important for you to recognize different skin colors. Don’t be color blind. It’s the same with your friends.

If a Black person says something mean to a white person, he has no power over him. It’s as if white people walk around with an invisible force field because they hold all the power in America.

If you are a white person, white privilege is something you were born with. You can find it in almost every aspect of life. It’s not enough to be against racism. You must be anti-racist. It requires being loud and confrontational to ensure BIPOC can live in an equal and free world.

https://janneyschool.org/principal/l...principal-136/
    Again, this is being taught to 3-9 year olds as academic material to study and apply to their lives. It demands that in order to be good people, they must spy on and report politically incorrect family members to authority figures, and aggressively confront ideological enemies to liberate the world from the clutches of a clandestine system run by a monolithic racial elite. Where have we seen this before? Why aren’t Republicans doing more to protect America’s children?
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thesaurian View Post
    they must spy on and report politically incorrect family members to authority figures
    Can you quote the paragraph that says this? By the way, you're talking about a particular school, right?

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

More reee-ing because teaching about racism bad, I guess?
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    I don’t think teaching about racism is bad, but the school peddling Richards’ racism must have wanted to hide it, because they scrubbed his material from its original webpage in the school newsletter once word got around.
    Last edited by Lord Thesaurian; May 31, 2022 at 04:12 PM.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    Can't have kids thinking those with darker skin are anything but inferiors meant for slavery or extermination, can we?

Of course you cannot see any evidence that this evil school program so persecuted whites and isn't just being lied about and taken out of context by the right. It was "scrubbed" by the deep state, just like all the evidence of Hunter's Ukrainian biolabs and how Trump really got 99.9999999% of the vote.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

I was going to write ironically "oh no the white race is in danger", but I realized that the terror that white supremacy is in danger or is minimally questioned is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    Can't have kids thinking those with darker skin are anything but inferiors meant for slavery or extermination, can we?

Of course you cannot see any evidence that this evil school program so persecuted whites and isn't just being lied about and taken out of context by the right. It was "scrubbed" by the deep state, just like all the evidence of Hunter's Ukrainian biolabs and how Trump really got 99.9999999% of the vote.
    Sounds like you’ve been studying Richards’ work pretty intensively.

Muizer's Avatar member 3519
    Patrician Artifex

Yet another public school in the nation’s capital has been caught trying to indoctrinate American children with far left race essentialism. This time, small children are given a workbook which includes standard tenets of what has become the orthodoxy of the liberal establishment.

I don't think an establishment can be far anything. It's a contradiction in terms.

Anyway, I don't disagree about the absurdity of the quoted passages. It sounds to me like an academic theory turned into dogma. Dogmatism is always dangerous. The theory itself might have its merits, but there's always people who combine zeal with stupidity, and this is the kind of thing you end up with.
    "Lay these words to heart, Lucilius, that you may scorn the pleasure which comes from the applause of the majority. Many men praise you; but have you any reason for being pleased with yourself, if you are a person whom the many can understand?" - Lucius Annaeus Seneca -

I don’t think teaching about racism is bad, but the school peddling Richards’ racism must have wanted to hide it, because they scrubbed his material from its original webpage in the school newsletter once word got around.
    Typical of the lazy lying left. Get caught out trying to indoctrinate children into believing they are racist, getting the children to report on their family members, try and hide it while their supporters lie about it.
    Same thing with the boy in a skirt who gets to go into the girls restroom and rape girls, school covers it up. When the parents find out and get mad, the lazy lying left blames the parents and wants them to persecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel144 View Post
    Same thing with the boy in a skirt who gets to go into the girls restroom and rape girls, school covers it up.
    Do you have a source for this claim or is it something you just made up?
    "Our opponent is an alien starship packed with atomic bombs," I said. "We have a protractor."

Under Patronage of: Captain Blackadder

Quote Originally Posted by chilon View Post
    Do you have a source for this claim or is it something you just made up?
    The boy in the skirt sexually assaulting a girl in the bathroom of a Loudon county school, the school covering it up and sending the boy in the skirt to another school, where the boy in the skirt proceeded to sexually assault another girl.

I definitely made that up...

The boy in the skirt sexually assaulting a girl in the bathroom of a Loudon county school, the school covering it up and sending the boy in the skirt to another school, where the boy in the skirt proceeded to sexually assault another girl.

I definitely made that up...
    Do you have a link to this claim?
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; June 02, 2022 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Insulting.
    "Our opponent is an alien starship packed with atomic bombs," I said. "We have a protractor."

I hope we all know the fact that when a school decides that bathrooms are biologically gender specific only they don't have the technology to raise a force field only allowing the specific gender that should be in that specific bathroom.
    The Armenian Issue

So it looks like you have misrepresented the incident to fit your narrative in your initial post with your framing it as "boy gets to dress up in a skirt and rape girls" line.

"But this week, during a juvenile court hearing, a fuller picture of Smith’s daughter’s ordeal emerged. She suffered something atrocious. It had nothing at all to do, however, with trans bathroom policies. Instead, like many women and girls, she was a victim of relationship violence.Smith’s daughter testified that she’d previously had two consensual sexual encounters with her attacker in the school bathroom. On the day of her assault, they’d agreed to meet up again. “The evidence was that the girl chose that bathroom, but her intent was to talk to him, not to engage in sexual relations,” Biberaj, whose office prosecuted the case, told me. The boy, however, expected sex and refused to accept the girl’s refusal. As the The Washington Post reported, she testified, “He flipped me over. I was on the ground and couldn’t move and he sexually assaulted me.”
    The boy was indeed wearing a skirt, but that skirt didn’t authorize him to use the girls’ bathroom. As Amanda Terkel reported in HuffPost, the school district’s trans-inclusive bathroom policies were approved only in August, more than two months after the assault. This was not, said Biberaj, someone “identifying as transgender and going into the girls’ bathroom under the guise of that.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/28/o...nty-trans.html

So it looks like you have misrepresented the incident to fit your narrative in your initial post with your framing it as "boy gets to dress up in a skirt and rape girls" line.

"But this week, during a juvenile court hearing, a fuller picture of Smith’s daughter’s ordeal emerged. She suffered something atrocious. It had nothing at all to do, however, with trans bathroom policies. Instead, like many women and girls, she was a victim of relationship violence.Smith’s daughter testified that she’d previously had two consensual sexual encounters with her attacker in the school bathroom. On the day of her assault, they’d agreed to meet up again. “The evidence was that the girl chose that bathroom, but her intent was to talk to him, not to engage in sexual relations,” Biberaj, whose office prosecuted the case, told me. The boy, however, expected sex and refused to accept the girl’s refusal. As the The Washington Post reported, she testified, “He flipped me over. I was on the ground and couldn’t move and he sexually assaulted me.”
    The boy was indeed wearing a skirt, but that skirt didn’t authorize him to use the girls’ bathroom. As Amanda Terkel reported in HuffPost, the school district’s trans-inclusive bathroom policies were approved only in August, more than two months after the assault. This was not, said Biberaj, someone “identifying as transgender and going into the girls’ bathroom under the guise of that.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/28/o...nty-trans.html
    Where did I misrepresent it?
    By the by, if you are going to quote me, then you should actually quote what I wrote, rather than you lying by producing a false quote.

Where did I misrepresent it?
    By the by, if you are going to quote me, then you should actually quote what I wrote, rather than you lying by producing a false quote.
    Because it had nothing to do with trans bathroom policy. And the way you wrote it implies that the left wants policies where a boy in a skirt gets to go into a bathroom and rape girls. That is a complete misrepresentation (or an outright lie).

Because it had nothing to do with trans bathroom policy. It has nothing to do with the narrative Tucker and company presented it as. But keep on misrepresenting and lying about things to stir the right-wing into a frenzy over strawman.
    I did not say anything about "trans", quite deliberately.
    ==
    I do notice however the rape, cover-up, sending the boy in the skirt to another school, where the boy in the skirt sexually assaulted another girl, and attacks on the parents, all seem to be acceptable, much like indoctrinating children that they are racists who should report on family members.
    Last edited by Infidel144; June 01, 2022 at 01:39 PM.

It's amazing how you can just take a right-wing screed against gays from twenty years ago, or blacks from forty years ago, or Jews from eighty years ago, change a few of the nouns to be about trans people, and no one can tell the difference. THEY are still out to get all righteous God-fearing whites/heterosexuals. THEY are still coming for our children. THEY should still be persecuted and repressed and if possible removed from society by violent means.

Some things never change.