Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22476263646566676869707172
Results 1,421 to 1,435 of 1435

Thread: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

  1. #1421

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Speaking of prejudice, toxicity and anti-intellectualism in academia: Medical Journal Describes Whiteness as 'Malignant, Parasitic-Like Condition'.
    TBH, catching whiteness can be really unpleasant.
    Optio, Legio I Latina

  2. #1422
    Mithradates's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,758

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thesaurian View Post
    "I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step."
    Aruna Khilanani, Forensic Psychiatrist

    okay

    Forensic psychiatrists work with courts in evaluating an individual's competency to stand trial, defenses based on mental disorders (e.g., the insanity defense), and sentencing recommendations.
    Im sure her racism and insanity wont be a problem during her work

  3. #1423

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    We all have fantasies, that's perfectly normal.
    Optio, Legio I Latina

  4. #1424
    Indefinitely Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    lala
    Posts
    4,275

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Those monkeys from those African countries - Ronald Reagan

    Was his racism and dementia a problem in his work?



    rekt

  5. #1425
    Mithradates's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,758

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Yeah, maybe you are both right and it is fine if a forensic psychiatrist is openly racist, why would that affect her work, right?

  6. #1426
    Lord Thesaurian's Avatar Lost in Limbo
    Civitate Gaming Staff Magistrate

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,729

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mithradates View Post
    Yeah, maybe you are both right and it is fine if a forensic psychiatrist is openly racist, why would that affect her work, right?
    Of course, because Reagan telling Nixon a racist joke 50 years ago (from which fantasies of premeditated hate crime/murder are conspicuously absent) is totally relevant and equivalent. The most desperate whataboutism I’ve seen in a while lolol.
    Click here to learn how you can publish Total War news, reviews, history and much more for TWC community publications.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
    No, we don't care about your libertarian "evidence".

  7. #1427
    Indefinitely Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    lala
    Posts
    4,275

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mithradates View Post
    Yeah, maybe you are both right and it is fine if a forensic psychiatrist is openly racist, why would that affect her work, right?
    Most of them were for most of our history and the system continues. Only small children think the world is filled with unbiased people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thesaurian View Post
    The most desperate whataboutism I’ve seen in a while lolol.
    So you really don’t read Cope’s posts.

  8. #1428
    Mithradates's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,758

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    Most of them were for most of our history and the system continues. Only small children think the world is filled with unbiased people.
    So, is it fine for an openly racist person to work as a forensic psychiatrist?
    Or it is fine, as long as her racism is targeted only at the White Devils?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gromovnik View Post
    We all have fantasies, that's perfectly normal.
    On second thought, is it normal to have fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in your way, burying their body, and wiping your bloody hands as you walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in your step?
    I dont have these kind of fantasies...
    Do you have these kind of fantasies, like Aruna Khilanani? To murder people because of their skin color?
    Would you consider these fantasies "normal"?

  9. #1429
    Indefinitely Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    lala
    Posts
    4,275

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mithradates View Post
    So, is it fine for an openly racist person to work as a forensic psychiatrist?
    Or it is fine, as long as her racism is targeted only at the White Devils?
    Leaving out racism being a form of xenophobia and all people having that taint I will answer your less than well thought questions.

    1) Fine isn't really here nor there, every field under the sun has openly racist people in it, we had an openly racist President in the US less than a year ago. This is the world. Surprised any adult doesn't know that but I often forget there are kids as young as 13 on here.

    2) If she has to be racist against a specific group I guess I prefer it be the dominant one who has the most access to resources to minimize any negative outcomes of her racism. But sure I prefer that every forensic psych and really everyone period not be racist. That sounds great.

  10. #1430
    Lord Thesaurian's Avatar Lost in Limbo
    Civitate Gaming Staff Magistrate

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,729

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    “Everyone is racist, might as well be racist against whites.” Anti racism, 2020 style.
    Click here to learn how you can publish Total War news, reviews, history and much more for TWC community publications.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
    No, we don't care about your libertarian "evidence".

  11. #1431
    Indefinitely Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    lala
    Posts
    4,275

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thesaurian View Post
    “Everyone is racist, might as well be racist against whites.” Anti racism, 2020 style.
    Do you not understand my arguments or this is poorly articulated, shallow spin because you didn't want to think up an appropriate counter?

  12. #1432
    Mithradates's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,758

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    Leaving out racism being a form of xenophobia and all people having that taint I will answer your less than well thought questions.

    1) Fine isn't really here nor there, every field under the sun has openly racist people in it, we had an openly racist President in the US less than a year ago. This is the world. Surprised any adult doesn't know that but I often forget there are kids as young as 13 on here.

    2) If she has to be racist against a specific group I guess I prefer it be the dominant one who has the most access to resources to minimize any negative outcomes of her racism. But sure I prefer that every forensic psych and really everyone period not be racist. That sounds great.
    So you would prefer if she were not a racist, but this is the world, racists are in every field under the sun...
    Nah.
    Even for a racist it is rare to have such high level of racism like what Aruna Khilanani has, where they openly start to fantasize about murdering people because of their skin color.
    The right answer is "It is not fine that she works as a forensic psychiatrist"

  13. #1433
    alhoon's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chania, Greece
    Posts
    22,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thesaurian View Post
    Another day, another lesson in “anti racism:”


    It seems that while giving a lecture on the depravity of white savages to current or future medical professionals is perfectly acceptable, using profanity and violent language is not. You know, standards. From the interview:

    [Disturbing stuff]

    Remember: People like her are in charge. They create policy. They teach your kids. And this is what they tell them to think about themselves and the world.
    This is the most sad and dangerous part of this. One more anti-white racist (she's no SJW, she just hates white people) is not the issue. The issue is that these people have platforms to spread their hate and taint the mind of USA's kids.

    Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    Those monkeys from those African countries - Ronald Reagan

    Was his racism and dementia a problem in his work?

    rekt
    His racism was a problem in his work, he didn't develop dementia till well after he left office (except if you believe some trash stories by small fraction of idiotic professionals) and he was one of the best USA presidents of the 20th century regardless.
    He would be better without the racism, but there are more criteria out there.

    And Reagan's not-so-bad racism, while indeed problematic, does NOT in any way excuse that violent psychopathic white hater.
    Last edited by alhoon; June 12, 2021 at 07:51 PM.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    _______________________________________________________
    Beta-tester for Darthmod Empire, the default modification for Empire Total War that does not ask for your money behind patreon.

    Developer of Causa Belli submod for Darthmod, headed by Hammeredalways and a ton of other people.
    Developer of LtC: Random maps submod for Lands to Conquer (that brings a multitude of random maps and other features).

  14. #1434
    alhoon's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chania, Greece
    Posts
    22,808

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thesaurian View Post
    “Everyone is racist, might as well be racist against whites.” Anti racism, 2020 style.
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    Do you not understand my arguments or this is poorly articulated, shallow spin because you didn't want to think up an appropriate counter?
    My take is this: He did understand it and surmised it perfectly. Then, he didn't waste a lot of time replying to a crappy argument.

    You may not see it, but you argued that " If she has to be racist against a specific group..."
    Well, no. She has to not hate any specific group to do her job. I am surprised you don't get that. She is as bad as that sheriff that tries to find reasons to put black people in prison. I can't find the link but it is in a different thread. More or less a sheriff was arguing that his stance, trying to find ways to frame and keep in prison black people till they stop "breeding" and their numbers reduce was the right thing to do.

    Hate is not a good thing to have for people in power. Reagan was racist but he wasn't hateful (to black people. I won't talk about commies)
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    _______________________________________________________
    Beta-tester for Darthmod Empire, the default modification for Empire Total War that does not ask for your money behind patreon.

    Developer of Causa Belli submod for Darthmod, headed by Hammeredalways and a ton of other people.
    Developer of LtC: Random maps submod for Lands to Conquer (that brings a multitude of random maps and other features).

  15. #1435
    Indefinitely Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    lala
    Posts
    4,275

    Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mithradates View Post
    So you would prefer if she were not a racist, but this is the world, racists are in every field under the sun...
    Nah.
    Even for a racist it is rare to have such high level of racism like what Aruna Khilanani has, where they openly start to fantasize about murdering people because of their skin color.
    The right answer is "It is not fine that she works as a forensic psychiatrist"
    You have not been exposed to much of the world if you think her level of racism is extreme.


    @alhoon I agree the question by mithradates asking about white hate I answered was stupid. It’s hard to answer a stupid question. I tried my best. You used essentially the same argument I did with Reagan I simply didn’t add the obvious “other criteria is more important” because well, it’s an obvious conclusion from my argument.

    I also assure you and LT if you think his summary was correct y’all should do a reread but since you already have put forward an argument using the same train of thought I did does it matter now.
    Last edited by enoch; June 12, 2021 at 08:12 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •