Page 72 of 118 FirstFirst ... 224762636465666768697071727374757677787980818297 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2355

Thread: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

Default Re: The latest anti-liberal rant thread (get your daily dose here)

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Speaking of prejudice, toxicity and anti-intellectualism in academia: Medical Journal Describes Whiteness as 'Malignant, Parasitic-Like Condition'.
    TBH, catching whiteness can be really unpleasant.
    Optio, Legio I Latina

Mithradates's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thesaurian View Post
    "I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step."
    Aruna Khilanani, Forensic Psychiatrist

okay

Forensic psychiatrists work with courts in evaluating an individual's competency to stand trial, defenses based on mental disorders (e.g., the insanity defense), and sentencing recommendations.
    Im sure her racism and insanity wont be a problem during her work

We all have fantasies, that's perfectly normal.
    Optio, Legio I Latina

Indefinitely Banned

Those monkeys from those African countries - Ronald Reagan

Was his racism and dementia a problem in his work?

rekt

Yeah, maybe you are both right and it is fine if a forensic psychiatrist is openly racist, why would that affect her work, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mithradates View Post
    Yeah, maybe you are both right and it is fine if a forensic psychiatrist is openly racist, why would that affect her work, right?
    Of course, because Reagan telling Nixon a racist joke 50 years ago (from which fantasies of premeditated hate crime/murder are conspicuously absent) is totally relevant and equivalent. The most desperate whataboutism I’ve seen in a while lolol.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Indefinitely Banned

Most of them were for most of our history and the system continues. Only small children think the world is filled with unbiased people.

The most desperate whataboutism I’ve seen in a while lolol.
    So you really don’t read Cope’s posts.

Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    Most of them were for most of our history and the system continues. Only small children think the world is filled with unbiased people.
    So, is it fine for an openly racist person to work as a forensic psychiatrist?
    Or it is fine, as long as her racism is targeted only at the White Devils?

Quote Originally Posted by Gromovnik View Post
    We all have fantasies, that's perfectly normal.
    On second thought, is it normal to have fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in your way, burying their body, and wiping your bloody hands as you walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in your step?
    I dont have these kind of fantasies...
    Do you have these kind of fantasies, like Aruna Khilanani? To murder people because of their skin color?
    Would you consider these fantasies "normal"?

Indefinitely Banned

So, is it fine for an openly racist person to work as a forensic psychiatrist?
    Or it is fine, as long as her racism is targeted only at the White Devils?
    Leaving out racism being a form of xenophobia and all people having that taint I will answer your less than well thought questions.

1) Fine isn't really here nor there, every field under the sun has openly racist people in it, we had an openly racist President in the US less than a year ago. This is the world. Surprised any adult doesn't know that but I often forget there are kids as young as 13 on here.

2) If she has to be racist against a specific group I guess I prefer it be the dominant one who has the most access to resources to minimize any negative outcomes of her racism. But sure I prefer that every forensic psych and really everyone period not be racist. That sounds great.

“Everyone is racist, might as well be racist against whites.” Anti racism, 2020 style.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Indefinitely Banned

“Everyone is racist, might as well be racist against whites.” Anti racism, 2020 style.
    Do you not understand my arguments or this is poorly articulated, shallow spin because you didn't want to think up an appropriate counter?

Leaving out racism being a form of xenophobia and all people having that taint I will answer your less than well thought questions.

1) Fine isn't really here nor there, every field under the sun has openly racist people in it, we had an openly racist President in the US less than a year ago. This is the world. Surprised any adult doesn't know that but I often forget there are kids as young as 13 on here.

2) If she has to be racist against a specific group I guess I prefer it be the dominant one who has the most access to resources to minimize any negative outcomes of her racism. But sure I prefer that every forensic psych and really everyone period not be racist. That sounds great.
    So you would prefer if she were not a racist, but this is the world, racists are in every field under the sun...
    Nah.
    Even for a racist it is rare to have such high level of racism like what Aruna Khilanani has, where they openly start to fantasize about murdering people because of their skin color.
    The right answer is "It is not fine that she works as a forensic psychiatrist"

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Another day, another lesson in “anti racism:”

It seems that while giving a lecture on the depravity of white savages to current or future medical professionals is perfectly acceptable, using profanity and violent language is not. You know, standards. From the interview:

[Disturbing stuff]

Remember: People like her are in charge. They create policy. They teach your kids. And this is what they tell them to think about themselves and the world.
    This is the most sad and dangerous part of this. One more anti-white racist (she's no SJW, she just hates white people) is not the issue. The issue is that these people have platforms to spread their hate and taint the mind of USA's kids.

Those monkeys from those African countries - Ronald Reagan

Was his racism and dementia a problem in his work?

rekt
    His racism was a problem in his work, he didn't develop dementia till well after he left office (except if you believe some trash stories by small fraction of idiotic professionals) and he was one of the best USA presidents of the 20th century regardless.
    He would be better without the racism, but there are more criteria out there.

And Reagan's not-so-bad racism, while indeed problematic, does NOT in any way excuse that violent psychopathic white hater.
    Last edited by alhoon; June 12, 2021 at 07:51 PM.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Do you not understand my arguments or this is poorly articulated, shallow spin because you didn't want to think up an appropriate counter?
    My take is this: He did understand it and surmised it perfectly. Then, he didn't waste a lot of time replying to a crappy argument.

You may not see it, but you argued that " If she has to be racist against a specific group..."
    Well, no. She has to not hate any specific group to do her job. I am surprised you don't get that. She is as bad as that sheriff that tries to find reasons to put black people in prison. I can't find the link but it is in a different thread. More or less a sheriff was arguing that his stance, trying to find ways to frame and keep in prison black people till they stop "breeding" and their numbers reduce was the right thing to do.

Hate is not a good thing to have for people in power. Reagan was racist but he wasn't hateful (to black people. I won't talk about commies)
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Indefinitely Banned

So you would prefer if she were not a racist, but this is the world, racists are in every field under the sun...
    Nah.
    Even for a racist it is rare to have such high level of racism like what Aruna Khilanani has, where they openly start to fantasize about murdering people because of their skin color.
    The right answer is "It is not fine that she works as a forensic psychiatrist"
    You have not been exposed to much of the world if you think her level of racism is extreme.

@alhoon I agree the question by mithradates asking about white hate I answered was stupid. It’s hard to answer a stupid question. I tried my best. You used essentially the same argument I did with Reagan I simply didn’t add the obvious “other criteria is more important” because well, it’s an obvious conclusion from my argument.

I also assure you and LT if you think his summary was correct y’all should do a reread but since you already have put forward an argument using the same train of thought I did does it matter now.
    Last edited by enoch; June 12, 2021 at 08:12 PM.

Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

I’m still not sure she isn’t the greatest troll of all time.

I like how an entire conspiracy theory was developed in this thread, just because one person trolled the Supreme Gentlemen.
    Optio, Legio I Latina

Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Speaking of prejudice, toxicity and anti-intellectualism in academia: Medical Journal Describes Whiteness as 'Malignant, Parasitic-Like Condition'.
    This reminds of a discussion where some individuals were arguing that Cryptocurrency is centered around anti-semitism. The source/reasoning? 2 articles where a case was made based on target group consisting of reddit, 4 chan and the whole shibang users/trolls that were very big on the conspiracy theory that Jews own the world's financial institutions, so crypto is a way to wrest control away from the jews.

That said, because one of the central premises of crypto is Decentralization, said individuals argued - quite insistently - that decentralization is code-speech for anti-semitism, ergo crypto is fundamentally anti-Semitic.

It was counter-argued, however, that said reasoning was statistically flawed and biased cause there would be little way to figure how much do these extremists/trolls account for the general crypto users/supporters population. Not to mention the inherent dishonest of extrapolating a conclusion from the words/actions of a sample group and painting a larger colective along those lines.

Ironically enough, these are the same individuals that over the last 5 or so years have criticized/mocked/delegitimized any "attack" made on "SJW" friendly matters or whatever one wishes to dub it as, criticisms mind you that rested primarily on the fact that origins were just single individuals or events positioned on the margins.

Or, put it simply: "You people are making a fuss out of nothing" "Really? The right is making a fuss out of a tweet?"

Skip to the present and we're getting that coupled with "You conservatives are just mad cause the cultural panorama doesn't fit you anymore"

I, personally, love when double standards are conveniently set aside when the matter at hand suits oneself.

Indefinitely Banned

Default Are we in a 500 Year Religious Revolution? Woke-ism & BLM: The New Religion of The West

A few weeks back, the USG ordered all of its embassies to display the pride flag, in the Vatican City, no less!

US embassy in Vatican flies Pride flag outside its building for month of June
    Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1859353.html

The Christian Holy Book, The Bible has grave prohibitions against those who subvert the bible: Matthew 18:6:
    but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it is better for him that aheavy millstone be hung around his neck, and that he be drowned in the depths of the sea.
    The christians did nothing, could only stand by whilst their most holiest of places was desecrated, much as early christians desecrated pagan temples.

It is evident that "Woke-ism" or Black Lives Matter (BLM) has taken on the role that christianity played for the late Roman Empire:

Are we in a 500 Year Religious Revolution?

Source: https://theupheaval.substack.com/p/a...ous-revolution

I really recommend ppl here read the above sub stack post; it draws many interesting social parallels between early Christianity and the rise of the new religious movement of woke-ism and Black Lives Matter.

I present to you two conclusions:
    1) Christinaity as a religion is dead.
    2) Either Islam will replace christianity in the West, or the new religion of BLM where african americans are the sacred cow of western society where all sins are forgiven with the death of every murdered African american by state executioners.