Thread: Nabataea settling

Default Nabataea settling

Hello. I play HaMalkot Nabatti and i can't settle for some reason. I have level4 farms in Rekem, Bostra and Dedan and faction leader who ''wants to settle''. Others have settled nature trait, but i have a leader in Converted Rekem like forever and can not pass that reform. Any ideas?

Default Re: Nabataea settling

Your FL's "Wants to Settle" is insufficient - it needs to be Settled Nature or Settled.

So should i send him into proper city? I don't know if keeping him in extensive pastoral region is enough for develop one of those traits.

Being in settlements has a small chance every turn, more if it's a Large Town or bigger. Building farms is another trigger. Building Herds has the opposite effect.

hmm so i have a bonus just for city seize, because i have had both, farms and herds. i'll move him into bostra then. Maryab is too far.

So, i have moved my FL from Rekem to Bostra and he lost even a taste to settle . Keeping him there did nothing. Moving him back to Rekem(both stone wall cities, Bostra with less household because there are only farms) cause, that he get back he wants to settle trait, but thats it. Tried to replicate this with Dedan and Damascus, same results. He seems to be tainted by Rekem, a dreamer who only wants but do nothing Ending a campaign. I don't like these kinds of a passive bingo reforms.

It's your loss, Nabatu have some of the most interesting changes in dynamics as they progress through the reforms.