Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Results 181 to 199 of 199

Thread: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

  1. #181

    Default Re: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

    And this...noticeably harms the male demographic in the Netherlands? I am not familiar with the demographics of employment at Eindhoven so I am not really sure what policy is best for them or not, but I can say that historically here in the US, we tend to tie issues of discrimination to stats. Like, when people talk about bias against Blacks in the US, they usually bring up stats of how that has been a problem for them, such as studies about incarceration rates, hiring discrimination, or housing loan denial. We can actually demonstrate it is a problem rather than rely on the bias prediction of what this means for the future of men.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

  2. #182

    Default Re: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

    How people can defend this, with a straight face is beyond me


    Also there is tons of stats that show men aren't doing better then women, in modern societies on several areas.
    Boys are failing in the education system for example. Much more then Girls.
    Most unemployed are men, most homeless are men, most suicides are men, most deaths in work places are men.

    There is tons of problems men face. Real problems.

    This kind of rhetoric and policies only serves to fuel division, and polarization. IMO.

    And this...noticeably harms the male demographic in the Netherlands?
    What kind of reasoning is that?! Would a ban of the hiring of women as teachers because there isn't enough men teachers around, sound good to you? After all It wouldn't hurt Women....
    Would you do the same for jobs as nurses, after all there is a lack of Male nurses generally speaking.


    The point here is im sure would hurt those people looking for that job, in the hopes of favoring a much more shorter pool of talent in this case.
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; June 19, 2019 at 04:00 PM.

  3. #183

    Default Re: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    Also there is tons of stats that show men aren't doing better then women, in modern societies on several areas.
    Boys are failing in the education system for example. Much more then Girls.
    Most unemployed are men, most homeless are men, most suicides are men.

    There is tons of problems men face. Real problems.

    This kind of rhetoric and policies only serves to fuel division, and polarization. IMO.
    I totally agree, there are tons of issues that have negative effects that disproportionately effect men or boys that society should work on addressing, and which I support addressing. Hiring discrimination is not that kind of issue, that stat seems fine for men. I am totally down to institute policy that addresses emotional isolation in men, for example, because that is more of a problem tons of men are actually facing.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

  4. #184

    Default Re: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

    Lmao the UK:
    https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2019/6...tising-history

    ''The new rule says that “advertisements must not include gender stereotypes that are likely to cause harm, or serious or widespread offense,”

    The problem, ''stereotypes'':
    ''can lead to unequal gender outcomes''. Thus the '''''''Conservative''''' government is implementing gender socialism now. This is the trick that the far left has been playing for the past few years. Call for equality. Say it's equality of opportunity, actually it's equality of outcome.

    As a consequence of this law, it's now fine to portay a guy that wants to be a ballerina and a girl that wants to be a mathematician, but not the opposite.
    The Sharia May govt has got to be the most retarded ever seen on earth. Worse than Sweden and Canada. This goes beyong basic violation of freedom of press (which include indeed advertising) and speech. It jumps straight into bizarro world.Oh and they can't get their straight on important things like Brexit. Gee, I wonder why. Sorry but the Conservative party needs to be destroyed, eradicated and replaced by true conservatives. These morons can join the Greens.

  5. #185
    Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    6,008

    Default Re: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

    Ffs this is getting ridiculous.



    Just why. Why. Why did you seek a problem where one did not exist. This is political correctness.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Makes me think when I share my porridge with Cyclops Jnr every morning what I'm really doing is celebrating twin genocide-by-replacement events. "The oats represent the Borging of Mesolithic Europeans, the milk is for the Yamnaya rapist-warriors, and the salt is the tears of their victims. We add honey at the end because screw the bees, right?"

  6. #186
    Ludicus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    10,500

    Default Re: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Ffs this is getting ridiculous.

    this is political correctness.
    No, this is offtopic.As a side note, breastfeeding is better.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

  7. #187

    Default Re: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Lmao the UK:
    https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2019/6...tising-history

    ''The new rule says that “advertisements must not include gender stereotypes that are likely to cause harm, or serious or widespread offense,”

    The problem, ''stereotypes'':
    ''can lead to unequal gender outcomes''. Thus the '''''''Conservative''''' government is implementing gender socialism now. This is the trick that the far left has been playing for the past few years. Call for equality. Say it's equality of opportunity, actually it's equality of outcome.

    As a consequence of this law, it's now fine to portay a guy that wants to be a ballerina and a girl that wants to be a mathematician, but not the opposite.
    The Sharia May govt has got to be the most retarded ever seen on earth. Worse than Sweden and Canada. This goes beyong basic violation of freedom of press (which include indeed advertising) and speech. It jumps straight into bizarro world.Oh and they can't get their straight on important things like Brexit. Gee, I wonder why. Sorry but the Conservative party needs to be destroyed, eradicated and replaced by true conservatives. These morons can join the Greens.
    More lies from this thread of lies.


    This is what the code actually says.


    [Advertisements] must not include gender stereotypes that are likely to cause harm, or serious or widespread offence.
    The types of advert it would target? These would be good examples...

    https://www.qualitylogoproducts.com/...dvertisements/

    The article itself offers a summary of the guidance


    Scenarios in ads likely to be problematic under the new rule include:

    An ad that depicts a man with his feet up and family members creating mess around a home while a woman is solely responsible for cleaning up the mess.
    An ad that depicts a man or a woman failing to achieve a task specifically because of their gender e.g. a man’s inability to change nappies; a woman’s inability to park a car.
    Where an ad features a person with a physique that does not match an ideal stereotypically associated with their gender, the ad should not imply that their physique is a significant reason for them not being successful, for example in their romantic or social lives.
    An ad that seeks to emphasise the contrast between a boy’s stereotypical personality (e.g. daring) with a girl’s stereotypical personality (e.g. caring) needs to be handled with care.
    An ad aimed at new mums which suggests that looking attractive or keeping a home pristine is a priority over other factors such as their emotional wellbeing.
    An ad that belittles a man for carrying out stereotypically ‘female’ roles or tasks.

    The rule and its supporting guidance doesn’t stop ads from featuring:

    A woman doing the shopping or a man doing DIY.
    Glamorous, attractive, successful, aspirational or healthy people or lifestyles.
    One gender only, including in ads for products developed for and aimed at one gender.
    Gender stereotypes as a means to challenge their negative effects.
    So basically your post is mere misleading spam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    The policy was just made so it's hard to notice any effect straight away. What a retarded argument dude. They made it yesterday and you say ''durr there's no effect on unemployment shut up shut up shut up''.

    What the . This is why my hammering is relentless and justified. You never, ever denounce this kind of crap. This was a good occasion to say ''well ok that's not fair, they should scrap it''. Oh no, you dodge the issue and start talking about some other nonsense. Wanna blame toxic masculinity and white supremacist as per the usual liberal antics as well?

    For the record, I fully advocate stripping citizenship to this people and deporting them to Saudi Arabia, South Africa or similar. They want to discriminate? Good, that taboo is down now.

    What is retarded is the Op. Having found nothing to back up your claims for the UK, you are forced to look abroad for examples.You know full well that in the UK this kind of practice is unlawful. I've said it many times.That said, I'm sure any detriment suffered by Dutch males for the less than a handful of jobs available are more than made up for the widespread men-only opportunities to be found in the Middle East.
    Last edited by mongrel; June 19, 2019 at 10:23 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  8. #188

    Default Re: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post


    An excellent example of how ''diversity and inclusion'' work.
    I believe this to be the work of one Mr Daryush Valizadeh, a bigot who called for the legalisation of rape on private property as a way to "defeat rape culture".

    I doubt that his works can described as excellent.
    Last edited by mongrel; June 19, 2019 at 10:08 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  9. #189

    Default Re: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    More lies from this thread of lies.

    This is what the code actually says.

    The types of advert it would target? These would be good examples...

    https://www.qualitylogoproducts.com/...dvertisements/

    The article itself offers a summary of the guidance


    So basically your post is mere misleading spam.

    I'm merely copy pastying what Vox, a liberal media, is saying. That's the funny corner you put yourself into.
    Either you are lying or Vox is lying. Either way, liberals are lying. Ooooooooooooooooops.


    Regardless of your frantical, dishonest cover up, government shoudn't dictate economic outcomes in society because that's socialism, nor repress speech based on feelings because that's Orwellian. The idea that government should censor whatever snowflakes find offensive finds no room in a free society.
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    I've said it many times.That said, I'm sure any detriment suffered by Dutch males for the less than a handful of jobs available are more than made up for the widespread men-only opportunities to be found in the Middle East.
    UAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA MONGREL IS DEFENDING DISCRIMINATION PRACTICES AGAINST MEN WHILE AT THE SAME TIME COMPARING THEM TO SHARIA LAW
    This is the most retarded post you've made in this thread and you made a handful of completely retarded ones Mongrel. It's not that it's outright dishonest. You legitimately admit it's the equivalent of Islamic practices, just against men. So, you are defending what exactly? Feminist Sharia? ROFL. This is so unbelievably stupid dude.

    And your solution? SEGREGATION. Rofl. You suggest that Dutch men should move to the Middle East so that they don't have to handle the Sharia Feminists OF YOUR SIDE, WHOM YOU SUPPORT?

    I have another solution. We strip citizenship from Sharia Feminists and banish them to the Middle East, so that they can find like-minded RETARDS to have fun with.If they end up culturally enriched by lapidation, so be it.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 20, 2019 at 02:59 AM.

  10. #190

    Default Re: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    I'm merely copy pastying what Vox, a liberal media, is saying. That's the funny corner you put yourself into.
    Either you are lying or Vox is lying. Either way, liberals are lying. Ooooooooooooooooops.
    No you didn't just copy and pasting, you misled those people who would not have read the article properly by saying a pack of lies Like you did with Milkshake Guy.

    Lies is lies


    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Regardless of your frantical, dishonest cover up, government shoudn't dictate economic outcomes in society because that's socialism, nor repress speech based on feelings because that's Orwellian. The idea that government should censor whatever snowflakes find offensive finds no room in a free society.s.
    Government does anyway. Otherwise people would still be adding sawdust to chicken, chalk to aaspirin and chlorine to chicken.


    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    UAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA MONGREL IS DEFENDING DISCRIMINATION PRACTICES AGAINST MEN WHILE AT THE SAME TIME COMPARING THEM TO SHARIA LAW
    This is the most retarded post you've made in this thread and you made a handful of completely retarded ones Mongrel. It's not that it's outright dishonest. You legitimately admit it's the equivalent of Islamic practices, just against men. So, you are defending what exactly? Feminist Sharia? ROFL. This is so unbelievably stupid dude.

    And your solution? SEGREGATION. Rofl. You suggest that Dutch men should move to the Middle East so that they don't have to handle the Sharia Feminists OF YOUR SIDE, WHOM YOU SUPPORT?

    I have another solution. We strip citizenship from Sharia Feminists and banish them to the Middle East, so that they can find like-minded RETARDS to have fun with.If they end up culturally enriched by lapidation, so be it.

    Lies . I was defending the UK system where it is unlawful to select by gender. I merely noted that your OP is broken because you can't find a single example of such in the UK, so you have to desperately look to Holland. I gave you Saudi for free. No doubt you will find a disgruntled chap in Ulan Bator as an example effecting the whole western world. Now when are you going to admit that men suffer no detriment from the UK's sensible laws?
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  11. #191
    Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    6,008

    Default Re: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

    I was defending the UK system where it is unlawful to select by gender.
    That’s not quite right. Selection on the basis of sex is not totally banned.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Makes me think when I share my porridge with Cyclops Jnr every morning what I'm really doing is celebrating twin genocide-by-replacement events. "The oats represent the Borging of Mesolithic Europeans, the milk is for the Yamnaya rapist-warriors, and the salt is the tears of their victims. We add honey at the end because screw the bees, right?"

  12. #192

    Default Re: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    That’s not quite right. Selection on the basis of sex is not totally banned.
    Yes there is the genuine occupational reason rule, but quite frankly if anyone is complaining that it is wrong not to have male bra fitters or it is unfair to say that Muslims cannot be Catholic priests, they deserve a well-placed kick in the bollocks.

    At the end of the day BBS has not offered a shred of credible evidence that males suffer detriment from the UK's equality law, indeed so incompetent are his arguments that he gave evidence of some male receiving justice as result of the law.
    Last edited by mongrel; June 21, 2019 at 02:17 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  13. #193

    Default Re: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

    UK doesn't really have equality laws, it just arbitrarily hands out privileges to specific groups for purposes of virtue signaling.

  14. #194

    Default Re: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    UK doesn't really have equality laws, it just arbitrarily hands out privileges to specific groups for purposes of virtue signaling.
    Lies.What do you think the Equality Act and preceding laws are ffs?
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  15. #195

    Default Re: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

    "It's called that way, therefore it has it!" Its like saying buffalo wings are made out of buffalo's.

  16. #196
    Ludicus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    10,500

    Default Re: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    white guilt
    Let's talk about the white guilt. Almost paradoxically, white guilt has many colors,
    Lisbon museum plan stirs debate over Portugal's ... - The Guardian
    It would only reinforce Portuguese colonial ideology, which portrays that period as heroic and simply glosses over the glaring issues of slavery, mass killings and other abuses,” said Joacine Katar-Moreira, a researcher at the University Institute of Lisbon and co-author of an open letter criticising the proposal that was signed by 100 black activists. “There are already so many statues and monuments paying homage to that moment in history. We don’t need another one, which, like the others, would be an instrument for stroking national self-esteem.
    Blacks, I guess they never experienced white guilt. Blacks or whites, what we have here is historical revisionism, re-examination of historical periods and events from the point-of-view of a specific group.

    A Norman Fiering put it, in the foreword of the book "Portuguese Oceanic Expansion,1400-1800": "The greatest obstacle to to gaining a true understanding of the past is our human tendency to read the present into it".

    Guardian. Quoting,
    “It’s not possible to erase history,” the columnist João André Costa wrote last month in Público newspaper. “It happened. It existed. We can’t go back in time … and we don’t have anything to beat ourselves up about, kneeling for 100 years, with downcast eyes and hearts.”
    Even the prime minister, António Costa, whose family has its origins in Goa, Portugal’s former colony in India, weighed into the debate. He said in a recent interview: “We mustn’t have a complex, but rather pride in being able to deal, in Portugal, with that period in history when we undoubtedly made our biggest contribution to the world.”
    In fact, an article published in June and entitled "The Heavy Burden of Being Portuguese" opened the floodgates for a large number of contradictory opinions and TV debates. What can I say is that many of us (whites, and non-whites) tend to think that white/black revisionist guilt is an unproductive endeavor, doesn't help anyone; in my opinion, the idea of a national apology to blacks for slavery is a ridiculous idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    The thing is, most people are attached to their ethnic identity.
    Yes, but let's not exaggerate. An obsession with race doesn't help anyone.
    In fact, The right to cultural identity of indigenous peoples and national

    It can be concluded from all that has been said that the right to cultural identity (from here on RCI) basically consists of the right of all ethnic-cultural groups and their members to belong to a determined culture and to be recognized as different; to maintain their characteristic culture and their cultural patrimony, both tangible and intangible; and not be forced to belong to a different culture or to be unwillingly assimilated by it.
    And I agree. But is not as simple as that. As I said before, you can have both, they are not mutually exclusive:multiculturalism,a national identity- and a moderate, healthy patriotism.
    For instance,
    The politics of hyphenated identities | Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
    ...There is another interesting concept for consideration. The Muslim community living in UK have been given the hyphenated identity of ‘British Muslim’, yet hyphenated identities have not been given to other religious groups living in UK. For instance, there are no references to ‘British Jews’, ‘British Hindus’, ‘British Sikhs etc. It is hard to understand why the media has made a distinct reference specifically to British Muslims, identified only by religion and not by ethnicity or country.
    I have three identities – born in Uganda, of Indian ethnicity and holding British nationality – and all of these backgrounds have made me who I am now. I truly do not believe that I have to sacrifice any of the identities over another. In fact I value what the different identities have to offer and think I have become stronger, more open, accepting and resilient as a result.
    What's happening in Singapore? 3 stumbling blocks in the politics of identity - TODAYonline

    ...In many ways, we have through an emphasis of an ethnic hyphenated identity, entrenched our differences while homogenizing our heterogeneity. In an increasingly globalised Singapore, we should abandon such a model and celebrate our differences through a singular national identity, Singaporean... These are questions that must be answered as Singapore attempts to define its national identity.
    Last edited by Ludicus; June 27, 2019 at 11:55 AM.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

  17. #197

    Default Re: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

    I'll give you a proper answer in the next days, I don't have time right now

  18. #198

    Default Re: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    "It's called that way, therefore it has it!" Its like saying buffalo wings are made out of buffalo's.
    Fail.

    Buffalo wings were invented in Buffalo, New York. Therefore they are called that way for a reason. The Equality Act , as anyone who has read the document would know, penalises unequal treatment in certain defined circumstances. It is an evident fact that such legislation exists.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  19. #199

    Default Re: ''Diversity'' and ''Inclusion'' in the UK: the rise of the Racist White Liberals

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post

    Yes, but let's not exaggerate. An obsession with race doesn't help anyone.
    In fact, The right to cultural identity of indigenous peoples and national
    I highly recommend Kaufmann's Whiteshift here, notably where he shows that in-group attachment isn't synonym with hatred for others.

    Also this:
    Jens Rydgren, ‘Immigration sceptics, xenophobes or racists? Radical right-wing voting in six West European countries’, European Journal of PoliticalResearch, 47(6) (2008), pp. 737–65
    The funny thing is, I agree wholearteadly with your link. The problem is, do those rights count for indigenous Europeans? Because if so, then most of what's advocated by the White Liberals is a violation of that charter.

    And I agree. But is not as simple as that. As I said before, you can have both, they are not mutually exclusive:multiculturalism,a national identity- and a moderate, healthy patriotism.
    For instance,
    To this I recommend David' Goodhart ''The Road to Somewhere''. The guy with 3 identities (or more) is what Goodhart calls a person from ''anywhere''. He has multiple identities and is comfortable in an environment with similar people. At least half of the country, but possibly more are simply people who don't move much, often they didn't even leave their city of origin. They have nothing in common with this guy, they like their own tradition, their own group etc. They are the people from ''somewhere''. How do you reconcile opposite visions?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •