Thread: How to Recruit Lord Kroak?

Icon5 How to Recruit Lord Kroak?

I've just won Lord Kroak's quest battle as Mazdamundi, but I can't figure out how to recruit him to my faction. Am I missing a step, or is my game possibly bugged? Playing the Vortex Campaign on the latest version of the game, all DLCs except Vampire Coast and Prophet+Warlock, modded.

Default Re: How to Recruit Lord Kroak?

Lord Kroak should emerge as a hero next to your army when you fulfill the Lord Kroak questbattle. Otherwise than that, Gorrok should start the campaing right off with Lord Kroak. I think Kroak is only available in new campaign after the new patch.
    Last edited by Dumanthis; September 26, 2019 at 01:54 AM.

Default Re: How to Recruit Lord Kroak?

Quote Originally Posted by Dumanthis View Post
    Lord Kroak should emerge as a hero next to your army when you fulfill the Lord Kroak questbattle. Otherwise than that, Gorrok should start the campaing right off with Lord Kroak. I think Kroak is only available in new campaign after the new patch.
    Thanks for the reply. The game was pre-Hunter+Beast, so the save is broken now anyway and I started a new campaign. At the time I was using a mod that was known to possibly break quest battles, so I think that's why Kroak wouldn't show.