Thread: Third age Total war bug

Default Third age Total war bug

When i attack and hold helms deep i get attacked by rohan. well if there troops (on the main map) are on the 3rd dot they spawn on the mountain behind helms deep. ill try to get a pic. and last WHY THE HELL IS ROHAN SO STRONG. when you play as isengard your troops have no way of betting there cavalry. they ing multiply like rabbits and your not able to do . dont know if this is a bug or not but i only have this issue with rohan(and i feel like 20 turns to get pike men is a bit too long exspacle when your enemy HAS A TON OF CAV)!

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: Third age Total war bug

Thread from the General TW Discussion forum.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by UnclePapaCletus View Post
    When i attack and hold helms deep i get attacked by rohan. well if there troops (on the main map) are on the 3rd dot they spawn on the mountain behind helms deep. ill try to get a pic. and last WHY THE HELL IS ROHAN SO STRONG. when you play as isengard your troops have no way of betting there cavalry. they ing multiply like rabbits and your not able to do . dont know if this is a bug or not but i only have this issue with rohan(and i feel like 20 turns to get pike men is a bit too long exspacle when your enemy HAS A TON OF CAV)!
    Welcome to TWC, UnclePapaCletus.

Well, first of all, it's not a bug, it seems you just don't know how to play Rohan (yet). I'll come back to that later. Second, a post full of censored words and capitals does not invite anyone to take the trouble to answer it. I get it, you are frustrated, but still.

As for your problem/bug:

See my other post in this thread HERE.
    Last edited by Veteraan; May 14, 2019 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Removed wrong info

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

No the issue is they spawn on the mountain behind helms deep and dont move. and yes sorry about the bad words it was my 7th try and i got mad xD. Anyway i got attack while i held helms deep and i won but the enemy spawned on the mountain right behind helms deep. they didnt move or attack, they just stood there and my range units could not reach them

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Good, this post is a lot clearer on what the issue is. I should have seen that you were actually playing Isengard though. HERE you can find a guide on how to play that faction. Even when it's not your main problem, from your previous post I gather you could use some advice.

As for your main problem, I'm afraid there is not much I can do about that.
    It's been ages since I played the original Third Age Total war. I vaguely recollect there being such an issue but then again I could be wrong after all those years. Anyway, there might be someone else that does recognize this problem and knows what to do about it.
    Last edited by Veteraan; May 14, 2019 at 01:07 PM.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Is there a new Third age? or a updated one. i cant play with other people

leo.civil.uefs's Avatar É nóis que vôa bruxão!

I just fixed the Helm's Deep reinforcement deployment bug (units over the mountain), and this bug fix will be available in my next release.