Thread: I Miss a battlefield Editor.....

Default I Miss a battlefield Editor.....

In its current status Rome 2 with Mods is a true pearl of splendour. Only what I miss personally is an editor for the battlefields or the campaign maps. For Attila and Napoleon or Shougun there is also one. So why isn't one published for Rome 2? Only Ancient Empires shows what is possible with the editor. The possibility of a map with a street fight without walls ( 2 city map of Rome in the rise of the republic campaign ) shows nevertheless that here a completely different play feeling arises.

As some of you have already noticed, the launcher is updated every now and then. I still have the small hope that we will get another editor to finish the game.

Thanks CA for making this game really good with the updates 2017-2018!

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: I Miss a battlefield Editor.....

Well, don't hold your breath about it, my friend. We're promised map and battlefield modding tools 5 yrs ago, so I don't think they'll release them anytime soon.

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Yes where is the map modding tools so we can make a REAL historical map of the ancient world? Attila has custom battle maps Why not Rome 2?

Wait and see, the updates for Rome 2 and Attila clearly show that they are kept up-to-date with the Modlauncher. Not only compatibility can be the reason. Maybe there will be something else.