Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 134

Thread: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

  1. #61
    DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth
    Posts
    14,848

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Von Hespburg View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ories-may-live

    Projections, but interesting if proved true. It would appear that the 'right-wing' surge did not do as well as some commentators predicted, and it will be met by a liberal group and the Greens performing very well. How much could this really 'shake things up' if at all in the Parliament?
    The EU parliament (is) was dominated by the EVP (the neo-liberal, conservative center-right plus more right from center parties) with stark economy lobbyism. This hopefully gets a change for a more social, transparent and ecological orientation.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 27, 2019 at 01:43 PM.
    # Human impact has a name: Anthropocene # ...not just a Global Warming but a Global Disaster NASA: Climate Change # Plastic Emission # Support ICAN International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons # MIT study "Falsehoods Win" # Nowadays, fascists and latent fascists believe of themselves they are not fascist, because nationalism-chauvinism-racism-xenophoby becomes once again socially acceptable: The destruction of civil society. Religious fundamentalism, fanatism, hypocrisy, prejudice, discrimination, segregation and incitement to hatred goes hand in hand with this societal sickness, which only started with a public moral decay and web hatestorms a la nazi-zombies unleashed, preparing mob-law, culture and civil war. The barbaric mind re-erects pseudo-democracies, on the way to fascist/dystopian totalitarian states. And if TWC had a Neo-Fascisto-Meter, it would ring loud. # "there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, Joseph Wirth - from 1919-23 the Freikorps (a breed nest for "normal" psychopaths, later in fe. the SS) did more than 300 political murders. Wirth's comment is still valid, the Right is waiting on Day X. Moreover, the Right is a toxic obstacle on the optional way to a sustainable and surviving planet. The most dumb people keep voting the incompetent Right. Some of their parties commonly called quasi softly "right-populist". Objectively most of their politicians and voters are racists and fascists, achieving to be viewed as normal people, using democracy to destroy the same. People of the world, unite, against the Right! # Modding Activities, 2005 - 2019 # The Witcher 3 - Lore Friendly Tweaks # Nosce te ipsum

  2. #62
    dogukan's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Middle freaking east
    Posts
    7,521

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Russia isn't the most major foreign influence in Europe, international banks and corporations play a far more damaging role then BBC/CNN would like you to believe, while the whole notion of status quo opponents all being "Russian spies" sounds like TV "news" overdose that hardly meets reality. And I'm not disagreeing that neolibs today are a 5th column, they just switched allegiances, but they are still traitors to their own countries.

    The Russians are not even hiding their intentions. I am not a Russophone at all. But as a geopolitical entity, anyone with a bit of insight would under what Russia is doing and why. The Russian political-state entity that is.

    Such smear campaigns or efforts to ideologically divide the WEST to destroy it from within had been the strategy of KGB for decades. There is nothing new. The current Russian state entity is a successor of the KGB-Structure. Putin himself is a direct product of the KGB apparatus and its ideological warfare.

    Russia is weak compared to west. It has to divide the west and make it fall upon itself. This had been the Russian strategy for a long time. There are many times their efforts have been revealed, such as the AIDS being made in American labs by CIA to destroy Africans.

    I follow Russians and the Eurasianist ideology closely. In Turkey, we have a strong following to them. They always emphasize the same things. Anybody who has read a bit of Alexander Dugin can get an idea of Russia's ideological struggle with West and the Globalism. The whole anti-globalism rhetoric was strongly emphasized by the Eurasianists like Dugin and now it has already sold to whole Western right-wing.

    It is an essentially conservative-reactionary view against the globalization and liberal values. It organizes the anti-globalists by emphasizing the "exaggrations" of liberal influence. Like over-emphasizing the loss of race or whole peoples becoming transgender SJWs...etc

    Russia cannot survive a globalist world. Russia will not enjoy the rise of climate action for instance as their oligarchs are highly dependent on exporing fossil fuel. And global warming actually benefits Russia by warming their inhabitable spaces.

    A succesful Europe and liberal ideology has chewed a lot from Russia's sphere of influence for decades. And the only way Russians can fight back is to smear the very ideology that is at the core of west. A divided nationalist Europe is easier for picking. And so Russia can become a dominant force in that context, that can play countries against each other.
    "Therefore I am not in favour of raising any dogmatic banner. On the contrary, we must try to help the dogmatists to clarify their propositions for themselves. Thus, communism, in particular, is a dogmatic abstraction; in which connection, however, I am not thinking of some imaginary and possible communism, but actually existing communism as taught by Cabet, Dézamy, Weitling, etc. This communism is itself only a special expression of the humanistic principle, an expression which is still infected by its antithesis – the private system. Hence the abolition of private property and communism are by no means identical, and it is not accidental but inevitable that communism has seen other socialist doctrines – such as those of Fourier, Proudhon, etc. – arising to confront it because it is itself only a special, one-sided realisation of the socialist principle."
    Marx to A.Ruge

  3. #63
    Settra's Avatar the Imperishable
    Content Emeritus

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Nehekhara
    Posts
    14,115

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    Quote Originally Posted by Muizer View Post
    To wrap things up I thought to post the overall results
    I cannot wait until november when the Brexit party patriots have to vacate the seats they are immorally occupying.
    Under the patronage of Squid Girl. I am here, click me!



  4. #64
    Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    6,033

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    What’s immoral about them?
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyama View Post
    Political violence wasn't started or popularized by Nazis, nor is there any association between the two. The fact that Antifa violently respond to far-right movements is a sign of a healthy and responsible polity, not authoritarian groupthink. Indeed, political violence is often the most effective and most responsible method to prevent normalization of abhorrent ideas.

  5. #65

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    Quote Originally Posted by dogukan View Post
    The Russians are not even hiding their intentions. I am not a Russophone at all. But as a geopolitical entity, anyone with a bit of insight would under what Russia is doing and why. The Russian political-state entity that is.

    Such smear campaigns or efforts to ideologically divide the WEST to destroy it from within had been the strategy of KGB for decades. There is nothing new. The current Russian state entity is a successor of the KGB-Structure. Putin himself is a direct product of the KGB apparatus and its ideological warfare.

    Russia is weak compared to west. It has to divide the west and make it fall upon itself. This had been the Russian strategy for a long time. There are many times their efforts have been revealed, such as the AIDS being made in American labs by CIA to destroy Africans.

    I follow Russians and the Eurasianist ideology closely. In Turkey, we have a strong following to them. They always emphasize the same things. Anybody who has read a bit of Alexander Dugin can get an idea of Russia's ideological struggle with West and the Globalism. The whole anti-globalism rhetoric was strongly emphasized by the Eurasianists like Dugin and now it has already sold to whole Western right-wing.

    It is an essentially conservative-reactionary view against the globalization and liberal values. It organizes the anti-globalists by emphasizing the "exaggrations" of liberal influence. Like over-emphasizing the loss of race or whole peoples becoming transgender SJWs...etc

    Russia cannot survive a globalist world. Russia will not enjoy the rise of climate action for instance as their oligarchs are highly dependent on exporing fossil fuel. And global warming actually benefits Russia by warming their inhabitable spaces.

    A succesful Europe and liberal ideology has chewed a lot from Russia's sphere of influence for decades. And the only way Russians can fight back is to smear the very ideology that is at the core of west. A divided nationalist Europe is easier for picking. And so Russia can become a dominant force in that context, that can play countries against each other.
    I don't think you have a good understanding of Russian politics. Dugin isn't even relevant in Russia, and Putin is greatly disliked by Russian nationalists for the same reason Merkel or Macron are disliked by Europeans - pandering to oligarchical elites and islamist lunatics, mass immigration, censorship, etc.
    The rise of popularity of democratic nationalism in Europe isn't because of Russia, it is because of failure of neolibs to appeal to majority of population. The whole "everyone against us is a Russian spy" thing is a classic boogeyman tactic, a vintage smear campaign from Cold War era, except that targets now have changed, but the subtance is the same. "Liberal values" themselves are just a vague non-entity, since neolibs themselves ditch them when it is convenient (i.e. UK jailing people for comments on social media or Sweden trying to ban "racist" runic alphabet), and they couldn't care less about environment for obvious reasons. Europe is divided because of neolibs and their above-mentioned failures.

  6. #66
    dogukan's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Middle freaking east
    Posts
    7,521

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    I don't think you have a good understanding of Russian politics. Dugin isn't even relevant in Russia, and Putin is greatly disliked by Russian nationalists for the same reason Merkel or Macron are disliked by Europeans - pandering to oligarchical elites and islamist lunatics, mass immigration, censorship, etc.
    The rise of popularity of democratic nationalism in Europe isn't because of Russia, it is because of failure of neolibs to appeal to majority of population. The whole "everyone against us is a Russian spy" thing is a classic boogeyman tactic, a vintage smear campaign from Cold War era, except that targets now have changed, but the subtance is the same. "Liberal values" themselves are just a vague non-entity, since neolibs themselves ditch them when it is convenient (i.e. UK jailing people for comments on social media or Sweden trying to ban "racist" runic alphabet), and they couldn't care less about environment for obvious reasons. Europe is divided because of neolibs and their above-mentioned failures.

    I never suggested that the current nationalist-wave came out of nowhere, brought from space by Russians. There is an underlying reflex. However my point is that the Russians have actively nurtured this wound to aid it becoming a full-blown movement.

    Russian news agencies that operate in the west as well as the internet trolls actively nurture divisions by stereotyping both sides.

    That Putin is disliked by nationlists etc. is not true. You might be talking about extreme nationalists or something, but Putin is a nationalist the same way Erdoğan is. By appealing to national pride of his country to rally them against foreign enemies and domestic traitors. Erdoğan and Putin has the same ruling system, both based on oligarch powers and their media kingdom, as well as state departments filled with collaborators based on allegiance rather than "meritrocracy".

    There is a crisis of global capitalist system there is no doubt there. And no amount of nationalist backlash in Europe will be able to turn it around anyways. However, Russia is making sure that energy is channeled towards a divided Europe by empowering divisions.
    I repeat, this is not even a secret. Russians trolls are a well-established fact by now. It is easy to guide masses in social media. It would be stupid not to use such a cheap espionage tool. KGB's operations on political dividing of West is also a well-established fact. That they target the earthquake lines within societies is also a known fact. Back in 1960s, they were actively supporting radical black movements and hippies for instance to divide USA's will against communism.

    This is simply a NATURAL tactic.

    That Dugin is irrelevant, I also do not agree. He might not be an "active" political figure. But if you regularly read him, and his theories, like I do..the whole globalism vs nationalism, the fight against liberal western agenda to promote our families and seperating muslim, Russian, Chinese civilizations from the one-world Western influence etc. all completely aligns with the Russian activities that we can observe.
    It does not have to be "theorized" by Dugin.

    However, it is a well known fact that there is Eurasianist ideological paradigm that is active in Russia, Central Asia, China and even Turkey. In fact, our army has an active cadre that constantly supports Eurasianism thesis. We have politicians that regularly meet with people like Dugin who are close to Erdoğan as advisors.
    And guess what kind of an agenda does sputniknews or RT push in Turkey?

    Sputniknews Kurdish supports Kurdish seperatism. Sputniknews Turkish boosts Erdoğan's fight against USA and the struggle against Kurds. Connected media channels and sympathizers, including translated Dugin articles talk about "turkey being a unique muslim civilization that should fight against the liberal, transgenderist ideology of west"...etc


    Like I said, I am a leftie. I do not reject the problems with global capitalism. However, I'd have to be blind to not see where the Russians are trying to push the anti-establishment energy towards. Of course there was a basis for this in Europe. But how it is networked and boosted...its part of the global information technology wars. And Russian state entity is a pro at this. Their very survival depended on this for decades and the country is currently headed by a decades old KGB spy. That he is unaware of such opportunities-media operations is extremely unlikely....
    "Therefore I am not in favour of raising any dogmatic banner. On the contrary, we must try to help the dogmatists to clarify their propositions for themselves. Thus, communism, in particular, is a dogmatic abstraction; in which connection, however, I am not thinking of some imaginary and possible communism, but actually existing communism as taught by Cabet, Dézamy, Weitling, etc. This communism is itself only a special expression of the humanistic principle, an expression which is still infected by its antithesis – the private system. Hence the abolition of private property and communism are by no means identical, and it is not accidental but inevitable that communism has seen other socialist doctrines – such as those of Fourier, Proudhon, etc. – arising to confront it because it is itself only a special, one-sided realisation of the socialist principle."
    Marx to A.Ruge

  7. #67
    DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth
    Posts
    14,848

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    The rise of popularity of democratic nationalism in Europe ...
    Needs to be corrected in "The rise of popularity of the right-populist and neo-fascist movement in Europe ...".

    The according alliance for the EU Parliament got not even 8 % of seats (7,6 % to be exact).
    # Human impact has a name: Anthropocene # ...not just a Global Warming but a Global Disaster NASA: Climate Change # Plastic Emission # Support ICAN International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons # MIT study "Falsehoods Win" # Nowadays, fascists and latent fascists believe of themselves they are not fascist, because nationalism-chauvinism-racism-xenophoby becomes once again socially acceptable: The destruction of civil society. Religious fundamentalism, fanatism, hypocrisy, prejudice, discrimination, segregation and incitement to hatred goes hand in hand with this societal sickness, which only started with a public moral decay and web hatestorms a la nazi-zombies unleashed, preparing mob-law, culture and civil war. The barbaric mind re-erects pseudo-democracies, on the way to fascist/dystopian totalitarian states. And if TWC had a Neo-Fascisto-Meter, it would ring loud. # "there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, Joseph Wirth - from 1919-23 the Freikorps (a breed nest for "normal" psychopaths, later in fe. the SS) did more than 300 political murders. Wirth's comment is still valid, the Right is waiting on Day X. Moreover, the Right is a toxic obstacle on the optional way to a sustainable and surviving planet. The most dumb people keep voting the incompetent Right. Some of their parties commonly called quasi softly "right-populist". Objectively most of their politicians and voters are racists and fascists, achieving to be viewed as normal people, using democracy to destroy the same. People of the world, unite, against the Right! # Modding Activities, 2005 - 2019 # The Witcher 3 - Lore Friendly Tweaks # Nosce te ipsum

  8. #68

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    Needs to be corrected in "The rise of popularity of the right-populist and neo-fascist movement in Europe ...".
    Your "correction" is incorrect: the closest modern Europe has to fascism (as per conventional definition of such) are... center and left-wing parties.

    Quote Originally Posted by dogukan View Post
    I never suggested that the current nationalist-wave came out of nowhere, brought from space by Russians. There is an underlying reflex. However my point is that the Russians have actively nurtured this wound to aid it becoming a full-blown movement.

    Russian news agencies that operate in the west as well as the internet trolls actively nurture divisions by stereotyping both sides.

    That Putin is disliked by nationlists etc. is not true. You might be talking about extreme nationalists or something, but Putin is a nationalist the same way Erdoğan is. By appealing to national pride of his country to rally them against foreign enemies and domestic traitors. Erdoğan and Putin has the same ruling system, both based on oligarch powers and their media kingdom, as well as state departments filled with collaborators based on allegiance rather than "meritrocracy".

    There is a crisis of global capitalist system there is no doubt there. And no amount of nationalist backlash in Europe will be able to turn it around anyways. However, Russia is making sure that energy is channeled towards a divided Europe by empowering divisions.
    I repeat, this is not even a secret. Russians trolls are a well-established fact by now. It is easy to guide masses in social media. It would be stupid not to use such a cheap espionage tool. KGB's operations on political dividing of West is also a well-established fact. That they target the earthquake lines within societies is also a known fact. Back in 1960s, they were actively supporting radical black movements and hippies for instance to divide USA's will against communism.

    This is simply a NATURAL tactic.

    That Dugin is irrelevant, I also do not agree. He might not be an "active" political figure. But if you regularly read him, and his theories, like I do..the whole globalism vs nationalism, the fight against liberal western agenda to promote our families and seperating muslim, Russian, Chinese civilizations from the one-world Western influence etc. all completely aligns with the Russian activities that we can observe.
    It does not have to be "theorized" by Dugin.

    However, it is a well known fact that there is Eurasianist ideological paradigm that is active in Russia, Central Asia, China and even Turkey. In fact, our army has an active cadre that constantly supports Eurasianism thesis. We have politicians that regularly meet with people like Dugin who are close to Erdoğan as advisors.
    And guess what kind of an agenda does sputniknews or RT push in Turkey?

    Sputniknews Kurdish supports Kurdish seperatism. Sputniknews Turkish boosts Erdoğan's fight against USA and the struggle against Kurds. Connected media channels and sympathizers, including translated Dugin articles talk about "turkey being a unique muslim civilization that should fight against the liberal, transgenderist ideology of west"...etc


    Like I said, I am a leftie. I do not reject the problems with global capitalism. However, I'd have to be blind to not see where the Russians are trying to push the anti-establishment energy towards. Of course there was a basis for this in Europe. But how it is networked and boosted...its part of the global information technology wars. And Russian state entity is a pro at this. Their very survival depended on this for decades and the country is currently headed by a decades old KGB spy. That he is unaware of such opportunities-media operations is extremely unlikely....
    Russian influence isn't really that significant and is hyperbolized in establishment propaganda to justify its electoral decline.
    I don't think you are aware of political climate in Russia or even of Putin's internal policies, which places him in direct opposite of what nationalism should be, he is as much of a nationalist as Merkel or Macron are. His "patriotism" is mostly empty virtue-signaling that only works on boomers with Soviet nostalgia, while free speech is heavily suppressed, as well as nationalist movements, which are main opposition against him and "United Russia", aside from Kremlin-controlled "opposition" like communists or liberals. To interests of Russian nation he is a traitor, just like Merkel or May are traitors to their own.
    Russian trolls are as much of an established fact as Western trolls, who seek to spread propaganda in favor of oligarchical establishment via social media and defame any opposition.
    European society isn't really "divided", it is mainly oligarchical elites vs the rest of the population. And such division exists regardless of Russian alleged influence and stems out of the former.
    Dugin is not even a nationalist and he calls for Russia to embrace China and Middle East. Eurasianism is just another boogeyman that is hyperbolized by corporate "free press".
    In the long run globalist capitalism and socialism are two sides of the same coin. They seek to repress and subjugate Western civilization for interests of corporate oligarchies (former directly and latter, being controlled by the former, indirectly) and democratic nationalism is a viable alternative to help get rid of such elites.

  9. #69

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    And we are back.

    Some good news and some bad news.

    Disappointing: Netherlands and Spain, in both cases patriots underperformed.
    Good news: Croatia, Slovakia, France
    Great news: Italy, Poland, Hungary

    Patriots had 3 goals for this election, in order of magnitude:
    3. The defeat of the coalition of traitors in Poland. Here the charade is off and ''center left'', ''center right'', ''center'', ''greens'' run altogether as a single list. They lost anyway to the ruling patriotic party, despite fabricated scandals and a libertarian party taking votes from the patriots.
    2. Marine Le Pen ahead of the liberal despot Emmanuel Macron. This is symbolic as he's the posterchild of globalist technocracy. His humiliation has further disqualified him, maybe in the future he'll be dealt according to French customs.
    1. Achieving a blocking minority in the EP. This goal was missed.

    Some interesting notes:
    -the largest party in the European Parliament across all countries is the one that wants to quit the European Union. A symbolic story of how poorly liberal retards of the EU leadership have run their colossus for the past decades.
    -patriotic parties came first in 4 out of 6 of the largest European countries (UK, Italy, France, Poland, missing Spain and Germany).
    -Juncker has come out saying ''these stupid populists are in love their countries'' (!!!!), insisting he prefers immigrants to the people of Europe.
    https://www.politico.eu/article/junc...-nationalists/

    And this is the guy who ruled the continent for the past 5 years. Make no mistake, they are all like him.

    Since people brought up Russia, let me explain why liberals hate Russia.
    After the hostile takeover by liberals in the 1990s, Russia, specifically Putin, kicked them out in 1998. This is the year of the Russian default, which wasn't for economic reasons but it was a political one. Among the holders of Russian bonds were George Soros and Bill Browder, who took a loss, saw their yoke in Russia removed and ever since then have used their financial resources to drag the Western world into a war with Russia. Why did Russia kick them out? Because the privatizations of the 1990s saw the former Russian state enterprises sold for millions, taking advantage of the temporary collapse of the Russian economy, when the real value would turn out to be in billions. The above mentioned liberal oligarchs also had developed a strong network of foundations and ''NGOs'' to influence political discourse in Russia and maneuver the country without getting directly involved. Soros does it actively in Italy and the UK right now as well. Anyway, when Putin kicked them out and defaulted on state bonds, these people took a major loss. Another one who took massive losses was LTCM, a ''revolutionary'' hedge fund, which had to be bailed out in those days, as many governments had put their money in it and if the hedge fund had defaulted, the loss would have been immense.

    So what did the liberal oligarchs do? They went to the US state department and asked for a coup to remove Putin. The answer they received was ''Russia has enough nukes to end life on the planet, shut up and off''. The above mentioned oligarchs, huge megalomanics with a god complex, clearly didn't like the answer. It proved to them that despite their fortunes, they are not omnipotent. Russia's fault is ultimately the rejection of globalism. It's a proud, independent nation and there is no way liberal vermins can force it to bow down to them, so that they can rape its natural resources. Liberals ultimately have reached a dogmatism: they are ''the experts'', backed by ''scientific evidence'' and the sole possessors of ''truth''. If you reject globalism, you are an heretic or infidel. How dare you reject the benefits of globalism, which they believe to be the last stage of human evolution? And just like any other religious fanatic, liberals hate infidels who reject their ''truth''. The only thing that they hate as much as they hate Russia are white men.

    Under that aspect, Russia is our ally. Hell, even China is our ally. Liberals hate our freedoms, hate our culture, hate our ethnic identity, hate our nations, hate our sexual orientation but they also hate Russia. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; May 31, 2019 at 10:59 AM.

  10. #70
    dogukan's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Middle freaking east
    Posts
    7,521

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    This is becoming more and more cultist.

    I am not a "liberal". I don't hate anynbody's freedoms, culture or ethnic identity, or sexuality.
    I live quiet traditionally myself as a person.

    My beef with Russia is practical. It is a repressive regime of elites. A highly corrupt country. A ridiculous nationalism is used to de-legitimize any form of opposition.
    Yes, NGOs funded by west fight against Putin's regime and ideology. The same NGOs also fight Erdoğan's regime. Or many other dictatorships all over the world.

    Both Erdoğan and Putin react the same way towards those NGOs. The same way Russian ideological-apparatus functions in the West, the Western apparatus attempts to function in Russia.
    I really doubt it is Erdoğan and Putin that is on the side of "freedoms".

    You guys have made the world too black and white for yourselves.

    Unfortunately, the decline of West seems irreversible, and such reactionary ideologies will come to the fore more in the West overall.
    "Therefore I am not in favour of raising any dogmatic banner. On the contrary, we must try to help the dogmatists to clarify their propositions for themselves. Thus, communism, in particular, is a dogmatic abstraction; in which connection, however, I am not thinking of some imaginary and possible communism, but actually existing communism as taught by Cabet, Dézamy, Weitling, etc. This communism is itself only a special expression of the humanistic principle, an expression which is still infected by its antithesis – the private system. Hence the abolition of private property and communism are by no means identical, and it is not accidental but inevitable that communism has seen other socialist doctrines – such as those of Fourier, Proudhon, etc. – arising to confront it because it is itself only a special, one-sided realisation of the socialist principle."
    Marx to A.Ruge

  11. #71

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    Quote Originally Posted by dogukan View Post
    This is becoming more and more cultist.

    I am not a "liberal". I don't hate anynbody's freedoms, culture or ethnic identity, or sexuality.
    I live quiet traditionally myself as a person.

    My beef with Russia is practical. It is a repressive regime of elites. A highly corrupt country. A ridiculous nationalism is used to de-legitimize any form of opposition.
    What we get in the West:
    -free speech under onslaught by political correctness increasingly restricting what's allowed;
    -free information under attack because ''the elite wants to fight fake news''; as if you need a government institution to tell you what's true or not;
    -nepotism everywhere. If you are born rich, you stay rich no matter how many times you up.
    -''European post-nationalism'' or ''globalist'' identity, which is entirely based on half assed concepts like diversity, multiculturalism and tolerance and the systematic demonization of national identities, which fyi, the overwhelming majority of people of Europe actually like;
    -any form of actual opposition, that's not the center-right/left/green bs demonized as ''populism'', voters labeled ignorant, racist, sexist, or simply stupid and swayed by Russian propaganda.

    But please tell me how Russia is worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by dogukan View Post
    Yes, NGOs funded by west fight against Putin's regime and ideology. The same NGOs also fight Erdoğan's regime. Or many other dictatorships all over the world.
    The same NGOs who aid illegal immigrants into Europe.
    eg:
    https://www.euractiv.com/section/jus...ding-migrants/

    Let's stop pretending that NGOs are something neutral. They are political activist groups.


    Quote Originally Posted by dogukan View Post
    You guys have made the world too black and white for yourselves.

    Unfortunately, the decline of West seems irreversible, and such reactionary ideologies will come to the fore more in the West overall.
    Oh I love this one. Who has been running the West into the ground for the past 3 decades? The reactionaries? I don't remember any except the short lived government with Haider in Austria, which barely achieved anything.

    As for black and white, see above. Who started the demonization of the other side? Ever since Brexit and Trump, the bashing of white people, heterosexuals, masculinity, traditional family, national identities and anyone attached to those concepts has been relentless. They are painted as stupid, ignorant, bigots, the usual shower if isms and whatever else. Now you complain because I play that game as well.

    And to the very least, those in power certainly are responsible for something, thus my bashing isn't baseless.


    Anyway, first consequences of the vote:
    -Greek govt collapses, new elections imminent.
    -Austrian govt collapses, also new elections imminent.
    -European Commission immediately threatens sanctions against the Italian government for thought crime of the Italian people; Italian parliament answers by voting over minibots, aka a parallel currency.

    Draghi leaves the ECB in the winter, roughly when Italy has to vote for the budget law, meaning the traitors will attempt a coup to install Draghi's technocratic govt and continue their plunder of the Italian economy, while also reopening borders to African migration to destroy our identity. If they fail, then we might get kicked out of the EU. Good riddance.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; May 31, 2019 at 01:36 PM.

  12. #72
    Akrotatos's Avatar Vicarius
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,955

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    Basil I really hope you are wrong as I start working in Parma in 2 weeks (my company built a plant in the area)
    Gems of TWC:

    Quote Originally Posted by Setekh View Post
    News flash but groups like al-Qaeda or Taliban are not Islamist.

  13. #73

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    Well, the good news is that we are very welcoming people and you'll likely be fine. There's certainly going to be a heated confrontation at the end of the year anyway.

  14. #74
    dogukan's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Middle freaking east
    Posts
    7,521

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    What we get in the West:
    -free speech under onslaught by political correctness increasingly restricting what's allowed;
    -free information under attack because ''the elite wants to fight fake news''; as if you need a government institution to tell you what's true or not;
    -nepotism everywhere. If you are born rich, you stay rich no matter how many times you up.
    -''European post-nationalism'' or ''globalist'' identity, which is entirely based on half assed concepts like diversity, multiculturalism and tolerance and the systematic demonization of national identities, which fyi, the overwhelming majority of people of Europe actually like;
    -any form of actual opposition, that's not the center-right/left/green bs demonized as ''populism'', voters labeled ignorant, racist, sexist, or simply stupid and swayed by Russian propaganda.

    But please tell me how Russia is worse.
    Heh, I see your point. But you sir have no idea how it is in a democratic looking non-democracy.
    Yeah everyone get called out stupid bs for even minor reasons in Europe, but at least people keep their heads and can still do politics or a free media of sorts.

    In a country like Russia or Turkey, political involvement and journalism can range from state-sponsored ruining of your life, jailing, lynch mobs to shady murders.
    For asking basic rights.

    YOu need to be out of it completly to think Russian political scene is worse then Europe in terms of democracy....The country ir literally ran by the same guy for 20+ years who's known to have murdered people and rule through a network of families name by name we can literally count with out fingers...


    The same NGOs who aid illegal immigrants into Europe.
    eg:
    https://www.euractiv.com/section/jus...ding-migrants/

    Let's stop pretending that NGOs are something neutral. They are political activist groups.
    NGOs are NOT neutral. They push agendas. Thats their point.
    NGOs are a fundamental part of civil society and a balance against state-repression. Even many of your alt-right organizations are part of an "NGO" scene.
    In countries like Turkey or Russia, NGOs are the first to fall.
    Some NGOs might do or say BS stuff, but their dedicated "monitoring" of the issues they picked are crucial for information availability and democracy.


    Oh I love this one. Who has been running the West into the ground for the past 3 decades? The reactionaries? I don't remember any except the short lived government with Haider in Austria, which barely achieved anything.
    Its not so much about who is running it but more so about the dynamics of economics and evolution of capital globally.

    As for black and white, see above. Who started the demonization of the other side? Ever since Brexit and Trump, the bashing of white people, heterosexuals, masculinity, traditional family, national identities and anyone attached to those concepts has been relentless.
    It sounds like you live in a hardcore leftist echochamber on the internet. Bashing of white people and heterosexuals? Yeah, there are annoying people who get more media attention than they deserve, but you are extremely exaggrating it.

    The erosion of traditional family is less to do with "engineered" acts of leftists but more to do with economics and evolution of technology. Humans have literally complained about the previous generations for millenias. You can read it even on hittite annals.
    "Therefore I am not in favour of raising any dogmatic banner. On the contrary, we must try to help the dogmatists to clarify their propositions for themselves. Thus, communism, in particular, is a dogmatic abstraction; in which connection, however, I am not thinking of some imaginary and possible communism, but actually existing communism as taught by Cabet, Dézamy, Weitling, etc. This communism is itself only a special expression of the humanistic principle, an expression which is still infected by its antithesis – the private system. Hence the abolition of private property and communism are by no means identical, and it is not accidental but inevitable that communism has seen other socialist doctrines – such as those of Fourier, Proudhon, etc. – arising to confront it because it is itself only a special, one-sided realisation of the socialist principle."
    Marx to A.Ruge

  15. #75

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    Quote Originally Posted by dogukan View Post
    Heh, I see your point. But you sir have no idea how it is in a democratic looking non-democracy.
    Yeah everyone get called out stupid bs for even minor reasons in Europe, but at least people keep their heads and can still do politics or a free media of sorts.

    In a country like Russia or Turkey, political involvement and journalism can range from state-sponsored ruining of your life, jailing, lynch mobs to shady murders.
    For asking basic rights.

    YOu need to be out of it completly to think Russian political scene is worse then Europe in terms of democracy....The country ir literally ran by the same guy for 20+ years who's known to have murdered people and rule through a network of families name by name we can literally count with out fingers...
    Difference being Russia comes from an absolutist monarchy and a totalitarian regime after that. Turkey is more complex but involves the ethernal struggle on how compatible is Islam with Western democracy.

    Quote Originally Posted by dogukan View Post
    NGOs are NOT neutral. They push agendas. Thats their point.
    NGOs are a fundamental part of civil society and a balance against state-repression. Even many of your alt-right organizations are part of an "NGO" scene.
    In countries like Turkey or Russia, NGOs are the first to fall.
    Some NGOs might do or say BS stuff, but their dedicated "monitoring" of the issues they picked are crucial for information availability and democracy.
    Freedom of association doesn't include association with criminal intent.


    Quote Originally Posted by dogukan View Post
    Its not so much about who is running it but more so about the dynamics of economics and evolution of capital globally.
    Freedom of movement of capital and people are a choice. They also don't work well. Reality is too complex.

    Quote Originally Posted by dogukan View Post
    It sounds like you live in a hardcore leftist echochamber on the internet. Bashing of white people and heterosexuals? Yeah, there are annoying people who get more media attention than they deserve, but you are extremely exaggrating it.

    The erosion of traditional family is less to do with "engineered" acts of leftists but more to do with economics and evolution of technology. Humans have literally complained about the previous generations for millenias. You can read it even on hittite annals.
    Nah. I finished reading your post, checked the news on twitter and found this:
    Oxbridge struggles to ditch reputation as bastion of white privilege

    https://www.ft.com/content/08a18ae2-8235-11e9-9935-ad75bb96c849

    and this is the Financial Times. It's not even news, certainly not financial, nobody even cares except a bunch of ideologues produced by the university, which represent less than 10% of the population.
    This SJW stuff is not product of the internet and saying internet amplifies it is like blaming Johan Gutenberg for the spread of Protestantism. No thanks.

  16. #76

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    Quote Originally Posted by dogukan View Post

    My beef with Russia is practical. It is a repressive regime of elites. A highly corrupt country. A ridiculous nationalism is used to de-legitimize any form of opposition.
    Yes, NGOs funded by west fight against Putin's regime and ideology. The same NGOs also fight Erdoğan's regime. Or many other dictatorships all over the world.
    These NGOs are little more then tools in hands of Western oligarchies. Their goal isn't "democracy" (which their owners are rather happy to trample over within West itself when it suits them), their goal is to push agenda of regimes that own them.
    Both Erdoğan and Putin react the same way towards those NGOs. The same way Russian ideological-apparatus functions in the West, the Western apparatus attempts to function in Russia.
    I really doubt it is Erdoğan and Putin that is on the side of "freedoms".
    Nobody said that they are. Like I said, Macron, Erdogan, Putin, Merkel and others are functionally similar, doesn't matter what they self-proclaimed ideology is.

    Unfortunately, the decline of West seems irreversible, and such reactionary ideologies will come to the fore more in the West overall.
    Reactionary to what? West would greatly benefit if oligarchies lose power and deposed. If supporting that means being a "reactionary" then being a reactionary is just a good thing.

  17. #77
    Ludicus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    10,500

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Great news: Italy, Poland, Hungary...
    Patriots
    I have bad news for you.Parties in the most pro-EU 15% won 32 extra seats. The pro-EU parties are likely to form a more cohesive group than their "patriotic" adversaries (less ideologically cohesive) will.
    To sum up, Centrist liberals gained the most power.The Spanish Socialist Party won the European elections in Spain with 33% of the vote.
    As a result, Sánchez has been named along with Portugal's Antonio Costa-negotiator of the S&D group to appoint the future presidents of the main EU institutions: the European Commission, the European Parliament, the European Council, and the High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy.
    In Portugal, The Socialist Party won comfortably.The right is ..."dead". From the S&D website,S&D Group leader Udo Bullmann: We have to invest to make Southern

    Read my lips...the Dutch Socialist Timmermans is the next President of the European Commission.
    -----
    I like to misquote the bible: Salvini, Le Pen, Orban, Abascal, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt say:Hitler, Mussolini, Franco Horthy or Salazar.
    In fact, Europe's populists can be contained.It worked against communism. So, there's no reason it can't work with right-wing ultranationalism.
    Last edited by Ludicus; May 31, 2019 at 05:42 PM.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

  18. #78
    swabian's Avatar igni ferroque
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Alamannia
    Posts
    3,376

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    opps, wrong thread
    Last edited by swabian; May 31, 2019 at 05:54 PM.

  19. #79

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
    I have bad news for you.Parties in the most pro-EU 15% won 32 extra seats. The pro-EU parties are likely to form a more cohesive group than their "patriotic" adversaries (less ideologically cohesive) will.
    To sum up, Centrist liberals gained the most power.The Spanish Socialist Party won the European elections in Spain with 33% of the vote.
    As a result, Sánchez has been named along with Portugal's Antonio Costa-negotiator of the S&D group to appoint the future presidents of the main EU institutions: the European Commission, the European Parliament, the European Council, and the High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy.
    In Portugal, The Socialist Party won comfortably.The right is ..."dead". From the S&D website,S&D Group leader Udo Bullmann: We have to invest to make Southern

    Read my lips...the Dutch Socialist Timmermans is the next President of the European Commission.
    -----
    I like to misquote the bible: Salvini, Le Pen, Orban, Abascal, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt say:Hitler, Mussolini, Franco Horthy or Salazar.
    In fact, Europe's populists can be contained.It worked against communism. So, there's no reason it can't work with right-wing ultranationalism.
    Saying ''the right'' is dead when the left is getting eradicated everywhere except Iberia is hilarious but ok.

    Just a few questions: do you think the coalition of traitors will fix any problem whatsoever? Do you think that by the end of the 5 years the situation in Europe will be better or worse?

    Do you remember the ''Juncker plan'' of over 300 bn investment? Do you know what was the real sum invested?

    I know my answers and as a consequence, we should prepare to leave the EU. With Italy leaving and the UK, core net contributors, the EU budget would shrink dramatically, thus V4 has no reason to be in it either. They will leave because without economic incentive they'd just stay in a club that harasses them for not embracing multiculturalism and other retarded ideologies. Sayonara.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 01, 2019 at 02:27 AM.

  20. #80

    Default Re: European Parliament Elections 2019: Patriots against Traitors

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Saying ''the right'' is dead when the left is getting eradicated everywhere except Iberia is hilarious but ok.

    Just a few questions: do you think the coalition of traitors will fix any problem whatsoever? Do you think that by the end of the 5 years the situation in Europe will be better or worse?

    Do you remember the ''Juncker plan'' of over 300 bn investment? Do you know what was the real sum invested?

    I know my answers and as a consequence, we should prepare to leave the EU. With Italy leaving and the UK, core net contributors, the EU budget would shrink dramatically, thus V4 has no reason to be in it either. They will leave because without economic incentive they'd just stay in a club that harasses them for not embracing multiculturalism and other retarded ideologies. Sayonara.
    UK leaving, yea right..........
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •