Thread: Character aging in A dream of spring mod

Default Character aging in A dream of spring mod

Hi I just wanted to ask if anyone knows how I can change the character aging in A dream of spring mod, I think that right now it is 2 or 3 turns per year and I'd like it to be 10 turns.

Default Re: Character aging in A dream of spring mod

I don't have the answer to your question but I would like to change my Fire and Blood 10 turns per year to 4 or 8 turns per year. I changed the Descr_stat, It did work in Third age but doesn't seem to work in Fire and Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by HeirSnow View Post
    Hi I just wanted to ask if anyone knows how I can change the character aging in A dream of spring mod, I think that right now it is 2 or 3 turns per year and I'd like it to be 10 turns.
    Where did you find that mod friend? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Caesarion1997! View Post
    I would like to change my Fire and Blood 10 turns per year to 4 or 8 turns per year. I changed the Descr_stat, It did work in Third age but doesn't seem to work in Fire and Blood.
    I was actually just asking the Fire and Blood author about the same thing, and he recommended using this script to change it to 10 turns.
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/na37972/d...tpy-script-211

I'm actually trying to figure out how the script works now in the hopes of slowing it down even more than 10 turns per year.