Thread: [submod] FLAGS redone A [upl. may.05.19]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jake Armitage's Avatar Primicerius

Default [submod] FLAGS redone A [upl. may.05.19]

FLAGS

Beta_A

SOONER OR LATER I'LL RETURN WORKING ON THIS.
    FOR NOW IT IS JUST HALTED.

I've begun redoing/checking the faction flags for grand campaign (only)
    I'm doing them in alphabetical order (following the pack faction names, not the names you'll actually see displayed)

What I'm doing:
    1) check if there is somethng wrong inside DeI's packs (wrong UI paths, texts...)
    2) redoing the civil war flags to be the exact opposite (regarding colors)
    3) doing from scratch (or download from the net) some vanilla flags I don't like
    4) doing from scratch (or download from the net) some emergent faction flags
    5) add the possibility to have an alternative flag for playable factions (most factions will have just 2, as an alternative or when you're an empire - YOU'LL HAVE TO EXIT THE GAME AND LOAD THE PROPER PACK - the most important factions - rome, makedon, carthago, seleuki, ptolomei... - will have 4, resembling the different types of governments - YOU'LL HAVE TO EXIT THE GAME AND LOAD THE PROPER PACK -)

"A" FACTIONS
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- Nothing is definitive, if you have ideas, suggestion for any faction, just post here
    - New flags won't be showed into the "pick faction" screen, they will be displayed into the campaign only (I'll do this as the last thing)
    - Please report if you notice something weird
    - you'll have 2 packs for the alternative flags (for example: "@@@@@_FLAGS_REDONE_A_Athens_ALT" will keep the faction name as "Athenai", while "@@@@@_FLAGS_REDONE_A_Athens_ALT_EMP" will name the faction as "Athenian Empire")

@ DOWNLOAD FLAGS "A" [upl. may.11.19]
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/8nm40...ONE_A.zip/file

Here is an excel sheet where you can check how they are now (DeI vanilla) and how they'll be with this pack (plus the "hystorical" source)
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/x2ffzb...LAG_A.xls/file

----------

Last edited by Jake Armitage; October 11, 2019 at 10:37 AM.