Thread: Persian Marksmanship bug fixed!!

Default Persian Marksmanship bug fixed!!

I mostly play as sassanids in legendary campaign and I was asking myself why persian marksmanship doesn't work when you upgrade it after getting skillpoint for your persian armies.
    It doesn't work as it should that is why the 10% and 20% bonus are actuelly 0.1m and 0.2m more ranges. I don't know why but I changed it :

LEVEL1: From 0,1 meter to 15 meter

LEVEL2: From 0,2 meter to 30 meter

You may ask yourself why 15 and not 10 because 10% of 150meter is 15m and so on. It is of course a normal persian archer's range but there are others like Armenian Slingers who have 175m range as default but with after these bonuses 190 or 205m. Sadly I can't manualy add ranges to every unit so they cannot get 10% or 20% more range but rather 15m or 30m more range.

It doesn't change range of any arty.

]It works with saved files and should work with other mods which don't change skillpoints.

If you have any questions or requests, feel free to tell me in commensts .
    In couple of weeks I could start modding for real because I will be in free until I start my college.
    I have Rome 2 too.

Enjoy this mod .

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1737398466
    Last edited by Leonardo; May 10, 2019 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Text tags removed to make the post easier to read.