Thread: New convert.

Default New convert.

Hey guys, just wanted to sincerely thank for you this mod.

I majored in classics and now I'm a translator and interpreter in English and modern Greek (I live in Poland), however I still know Latin and ancient Greek from my student days.

I downloaded EB2 yesterday and honestly I just can't believe how good this mod is. The several pages long geographic and buildings' descriptions left me completely amazed, my jaw literally dropped. Having so much Latin and Greek language in a game is a dream come true for me, obviously I started the game as Το Κοινόν των Ελλήνων and I'm having a blast, although I can't make much progress since I'm trying to read everything the game throws at me.

Seriously, thank you thank you thank you, I feel like EB2 will be my only game for many years to come.

If there's any historical research still to be done, I'll gladly help.

Default Re: New convert.

As an EBII fan, I'm glad you liked it!

You can always help with finishing the regions descriptions or spotting any mistakes/errors that may be there. Or even giving suggestions for the team

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Default Re: New convert.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggothchampion View Post
    I majored in classics and now I'm a translator and interpreter in English and modern Greek (I live in Poland), however I still know Latin and ancient Greek from my student days
    As you may be able to read Polish, and you may be unfamiliar with Warsaw, this is the best academic bookshop in Warsaw where you may find good books on the period: http://ksiazkihistoryczne.pl/
    If you live in Cracow the good one is: https://akademicka.pl/