View Poll Results: People of Color(Blindness) what is your favorite color?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Grey

1 50.00%
  • Black

1 50.00%
  • White

0 0%
  • Off-Grey

0 0%
  • Grey

0 0%

Thread: People of Color(Blindness) what is your favorite color?

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    the captain now badge wearer

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default People of Color(Blindness) what is your favorite color?

I'm working on a project for my university. If you all could help me out by filling out this poll it would be a great help. I'm working on a paper about how People of Color(Blindness) prefer different colors than Normal People.

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: People of Color(Blindness) what is your favorite color?

Next query: people on wheelchairs, what is your favorite race*

*got the clever double meaning?
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

I wonder if color can be imagined? If someone is born color blind, can it feel red, yellow, ..?

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    the captain now badge wearer

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AqD View Post
    I wonder if color can be imagined? If someone is born color blind, can it feel red, yellow, ..?
    First of all, how dare you refer to People of Color(Blindness) as "it". Secondly, there was a study (Bad article but the first result of my google search) that actually showed that color blindness can be helpful in nature, and even in humans when trying to recognize complex patterns (Camouflage). So maybe People of Color(Blindness) can see better than we can with regards to certain colors. All I know is that a synesthetic Person of Color(Blindness) would be remarkably confused.

GrnEyedDvl's Avatar Liberalism is a Socially Transmitted Disease
    mod person Technically Staff

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    I'm working on a project for my university. If you all could help me out by filling out this poll it would be a great help. I'm working on a paper about how People of Color(Blindness) prefer different colors than Normal People.
    You are working on a paper for an organization that ceased to operate in 2010? I think color blindness is the least of the blind spots around here.

So even though you asked a ridiculously phrased question in a race baiting manner, the master is now going to show you how to bait someone in his own thread. And yes, you can take that as a double entendre if you wish, since yours was so lame.

The question of how color blind people see color is entirely dependent on their political persuasion of course. For example conservatives see everything as red, white, and blue. Either it is good for the country as a whole, or it is not. Just because something is good for a particular subset of the country does not mean it is good for the entire country.

By contrast, liberals define color based on their perception of your social status and the value of the crap that comes out of your mouth. For example Obama was considered by many on the left to not be black enough, meanwhile Clinton was proclaimed by many as the first black president. While those two positions are seemingly at odds the liberals of the world accept them as gospel, which in itself is ironic since most liberals oppose the introduction of religion into government and politics except when it is to say something like "God damn America!" and you are also the presidents pastor.

For those who stumbled into this thread unwittingly, here is a serious answer about being color blind. I myself see things as Number 2 in the interactive image.

Race baiting thread that serves no purpose has been closed.